I'm getting bored

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 12:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
I'm getting bored

of seeing the same tricks every day. No hands/nth looks cool in still pics, but gets boring to watch for more than 30 seconds. Circles are cool for about 2 revolutions before they get boring. I'd rather watch a nac nac even tho thats been boring for years. WHat do you think?
I think its cool that highchair tricks are making a comeback.
Old 11-01-2003, 08:44 PM

mike0006 is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree man, Highchair tricks are the mad notes.
Old 11-01-2003, 08:55 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
the old school tricks never faded out I still rock em, I dont think some of the new guys even learned the basics..
Old 11-01-2003, 09:01 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
It's crazy how many people can do 12's and none of the old trick's. I think it's just because they got into the sport recently and those are the trick's that are bieng done the most. I know a few big time stunna's that cant even shift in a wheelie.
Old 11-01-2003, 10:03 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Fuzz is a decent person
Originally posted by Darius
I know a few big time stunna's that cant even shift in a wheelie.
Are you playin???
Old 11-02-2003, 01:42 AM
myspace.com/reality631

Reality is an unknown quantity at this point
yea huh

Originally posted by Tony D
the old school tricks never faded out I still rock em, I dont think some of the new guys even learned the basics..
yea the only thing u r rockin is the rocks u r smokin out of bicycle frames
Old 11-02-2003, 01:57 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Casey_gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
that's so true. At local stunt shows the guy doing a highchair at 60 mph beats the guy doing a circle or no throttle 12 or even coasting.
Old 11-02-2003, 02:56 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Brandon96311 is an unknown quantity at this point
Still a huge fan of the **** Darius and his crew pull in Servin it up 1. Like in the same wheelie going from standing to seat to tank to seat to pegs and so on. That **** still amazes me when I watch it.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:08 PM

Gsxr_ajr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm getting bored

Originally posted by MikeM
No hands/nth looks cool in still pics, but gets boring to watch for more than 30 seconds. Circles are cool for about 2 revolutions before they get boring. I'd rather watch a nac nac even tho thats been boring for years.
There's nothing like high *** high chairs, boston stranglers, nac nacs, flamengos, elevators, frog wheelie's, rodeo's, sketching and the real crowd pleaser, burnouts. But mad credit to anyone that can do no handers and circles that chit is sick but I agree that everyone gets bored watching the same thing over and over again. All of the "ol school" should be learned and used in shows along with 12 scrapes and circles that is how it should be done.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:30 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Tony D
all these new jacks need to learn the basics first it will make them a much better rider going out and throwing a bar on and hamering it on the ground is unacceptable yo **** aint tight knock it off
Old 11-02-2003, 11:08 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Yep, I'm so sick of seeing circles that I don't even want to learn them. Just goes back to the point of having to be a good all around rider. We don't have any good "spots" to ride and nobody else can do slow **** around here so we just been tearing up the streets and highways lately. I love rocking it slow on the highway and holding up traffic.
Old 11-03-2003, 11:09 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
Im a newbie. And I myself want to learn everything. But I first would like to learn the slow stuff, just for the reason ride in front of my house sometimes, and the spots I go to arent really for high speed stuff.

But the thing is, Im not trying to be one sided when it comes to the sport. I looking to be a well rounded rider. And after attending the stuntlife stunt show, the crowd is not into all this slow stuff. They want the high speed stuff that they would see on a highway.

Same thing goes for freestyle moto-x, last year the back flip was some sick shiot. But now everytime you see a event on TV, it seems everybody is throwing it in their runs...

And it is pretty sad everytime you come on stuntlife, all you see is thread talking about"how I looped a 12"... I mean its because people are to much in a hurry to try everything new for braggin rights. But yet, they arent learning the full effect of stunting. Anybody can work up the nerve to try to drag, but if you aint got no control or style, that shiot wont matter.

Hell, I try to work on rear brake control and throttle control in my everyday riding. Not just trying to learn it while on one wheel, but trying to learn it while on both wheels too.
Old 11-03-2003, 01:24 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Originally posted by Darius
It's crazy how many people can do 12's and none of the old trick's. I think it's just because they got into the sport recently and those are the trick's that are bieng done the most. I know a few big time stunna's that cant even shift in a wheelie.
WORD D

its about being well rounded.
Old 11-03-2003, 08:33 PM

MadBrand is an unknown quantity at this point
true i still rock only -1 in the front. learnin all the old school stuff and the new trash makes you a much more balanced and much much much more entertaining of a rider. If your non riding friends get bored when they come out and watch cause all you can do is one group of things then you aren't well rounded enough
Old 11-03-2003, 11:17 PM

wrink is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah just when I started getting good with the combo's you guys go ahead and bring out the twelves,circle wheelies,thanks. Learning the slow wheelies/twelves is tearing the **** out of my bike.
Old 11-04-2003, 01:47 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Spark~R.O.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Who cares who gets bored...I'm sure none of you started doing tricks to impress people on the sidelines...I know I didnt...Unless your tryin to be the #1 stunna do tricks that you like.
Old 11-04-2003, 02:25 AM

xDINGMANx is an unknown quantity at this point
its gettin shity outside here just got to get in the groove for some nice weather, then im sure you will see new things
Old 11-04-2003, 02:59 AM

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
You must be 100% well rounded!
Old 11-04-2003, 03:31 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
who cares if something is old or not....Do what you want to do, just please yourself, If you live life trying to make everyone happy, your not gonna get very far and respect.

WELL ROUNDED IS my #1 goal.

I dont care if burnouts and doughnuts are gay....I LOVE buring tires off. I can do doughnuts for hours !!! Some people think they are gay....I LOVE EM

Servin it up is by far my favorite stunt vid....A wide varity of stunts.....I CAN WAIT FOR THE SECOND
Old 11-04-2003, 10:34 AM

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Gimme some old school Damien C6 over the windscreen shiz anyday over some slow ****.

Or maybe some High chair wheelies an inch from the bar for blocks. Yeah dood

Quick Reply: I'm getting bored