Nasty Web Site!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2002, 06:06 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
Nasty Web Site!!!

Hey,

You looking for a Bar Raising website for your group?

I did www.DrivingToEndanger.com and am in the process of doing www.PureBredRiders.com so check em out!!!

If you have a group, and am in need of some real website work, look me up, I'll hook you up, get things going for a very fair price!!!

Plus, I have a Pro Photographer that will take shots for your group/website and we'll go to you and do all the work...

You know who's got the best websites in the industry, so don't be scared to ask!

Holla at me peeps!!!

Johnny
D T E
dte@drivingtoendanger.com
Old 11-22-2002, 08:38 PM
Debating another bike...

Yep, I do all the business/back end ***** for DTE...

That's why we rule...lol...

Johnny
D T E
Old 11-23-2002, 10:56 AM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Johnny,
The web sites are definitly off the hook! Mad props!

My man Joey did mine! He does a nice job I think! I throw the pics up and organize them, but he does everything else.

Hey, I was told to get in touch with you by some guys in the Northeast! I am putting together a stunt competition in the Northeast. I am negotiating with a track in Central PA and one in NJ for the location. Originally I was doing it for all the "locals" who wanted a place to show off their skills, but have a bunch of guys from Ballistic Clown Crew, Extreme Motorsports, Rollin Rednecks, etc. saying they would be all for it! They told me to ask if you guys would want to attend. Would love to have teams from all over the US come, but I want to have an idea of how big the event might be to determine what track I use. (One is MUCH larger than the other)

I want to structure it like Todd Colberts event, but am open for suggestions. Do you have any interest in being a part of the event in any way!

Let me know man!
PEACE
JAGMAN
Old 11-23-2002, 11:35 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
Originally posted by JAGMAN
Johnny,
The web sites are definitly off the hook! Mad props!

My man Joey did mine! He does a nice job I think! I throw the pics up and organize them, but he does everything else.

Hey, I was told to get in touch with you by some guys in the Northeast! I am putting together a stunt competition in the Northeast. I am negotiating with a track in Central PA and one in NJ for the location. Originally I was doing it for all the "locals" who wanted a place to show off their skills, but have a bunch of guys from Ballistic Clown Crew, Extreme Motorsports, Rollin Rednecks, etc. saying they would be all for it! They told me to ask if you guys would want to attend. Would love to have teams from all over the US come, but I want to have an idea of how big the event might be to determine what track I use. (One is MUCH larger than the other)

I want to structure it like Todd Colberts event, but am open for suggestions. Do you have any interest in being a part of the event in any way!

Let me know man!
PEACE
JAGMAN
yeah johnny come...get off your lazy *** and do somethin'!!!! not like you got anythin better to do than ride your god damn bike in god damn florida!!! lol....i'm behind jag on this also...it would be great to have some of the big name teams there to draw a crowd and show of there so called skillz lol....the only big comp i was able to attend was Long Island...and that was garbage!!!!! we definately dont want somethin turning out like that....i cant ride...cause i suck....but i'll be around for any help that is needed for this...oh and johnny the sites are tight!!!! i definately could use some pointers on my sorry *** site...
lata
Old 11-23-2002, 01:21 PM
Debating another bike...

Hey Guys,

Lets talk, PM me and we'll get some ideas going on for this show!!!

Johnny
D T E