Ripley's Believe it or not ...

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2003, 02:28 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by Loopy
Young ones just don't know.............Help you I can!!
I am not a friggen kid man. I just posted about what I thought. If I can do a skitch at 100mph what would be the big deal about doing a skitch a t 150? Nothing at all. Esp if you are on a closed track. I mean come on. I read the whole site trying to gain any knowledge I could. But he isn't all that compared to other riders here. Not all, no, but I can say that some riders here can do that **** man. For reals and in all seriouness dude. I hear you that he is a legend. But this particular event on Ripley didn't seem on TV all that. I bet if I say "Hey Stuntlifers, I will pay the winner $1000 if the skitch on an open track at that speed of 140 something" a few here will do it. On the other hand, much do respect as he was one of the frontiers, may not or can't break all of his records.....

That's all I'm saying bro..............
Old 10-24-2003, 02:40 AM

OneFastHoagie is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by kirk newcomer
you should do a little homework before posting. gary is one of the guys that brought this into the mainstream. the europeans do it allittle different,,but over there it's mainstream. i used to work at blackman's cycle and the owners were friends with gary and provided alot of his bikes. i never met him but was told he's a hell of a guy, that probably could ride circles around alot of people on this site.
why does blackmans cycle shop sound fimular??
Old 10-24-2003, 02:58 AM

wheeliesnshit is an unknown quantity at this point
dude he may be great .. no one is arguing that . we are just saying riplys hyped it up for not much .. im sure this dude could have punted out some **** that would make our eyes pop. BUT!! like biker boy said ...what they showed aint much . 2 weeks ago i skitched my **** at 120 passing and changing lanes ,and skitched my girls truck out the drivers side while steering .. and dont brag cuz its tit compared to what guys out there do . no doubt the guy is good but riplys used him as propaganda for there show !!!!
Old 10-24-2003, 03:05 AM
Regular StuntLifer

JPFREESTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by zx-636R
I just visited his web site, he dosn't look that great to me. sure he has a bunch of records but, they are all kind of gay records. The mojority of the people here could do that stuff if they wanted to.

Basically I am just saying that he is far from one of or the best in my opinion
I was going to disagree with him about this then like Loopy said this was probably before his time. He'll learn his roots though.