absolute BS

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 12:50 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

crazy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
absolute BS

Please look at the link I have provided.
I think that everyone should make time to send these fools a letter. Tell them how you feel about what they have to say. I think they need to interview some real stunters/riders/racers. I really wanted to just go break something after reading this sh** so beware. These guys have no real point, they sound like an over protective mother and deserve to be drug out in the streets and shot. Word to the wise: Don't ever tell grown men to grow up b/c we never will. FOOLS

http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/med...03/howcool.htm
Old 09-24-2003, 12:54 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point
i read that awhile back, i don't really care they can say what they want, doesn't make a difference to me
Old 09-24-2003, 12:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
haters everywhere ... what cha gonna do. you wanna really **** them off, then DONT send them a letter. You send them a letter, or respond to them in any way, then they will know that they are GETTING to you .... just fu*k em and keep stuntung ... THATs what's gonna **** em off !!!
Old 09-24-2003, 01:00 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

crazy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya your right fu*k the letter. I want to send them poo in a box.
Old 09-24-2003, 01:13 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough
"To be on the edge." The good ol' adrenaline rush, huh? Give us a break—unless the edge you're talking about is the edge of stupidity, the edge of the police taking your license, or the edge of losing your insurance because you've made three claims on totaled bikes in one year. Speaking of edges, it definitely isn't the edge of the tire, because every "extreme" rider we've run across has a good inch of rubber on the outside of his tires that never has seen pavement. Ironically, most of the plastic on his bike has.

Like they could get the "edge" of the tire on their harley's......they'd rather ride down 1000 miles of straight highway before they touch a turn.
Old 09-24-2003, 01:55 PM

the "G" is an unknown quantity at this point
self centered ignorance, and a holier than thou attitude, caused possibly by age, place of business or obsessive involvement in which (MSF) clouding ones mind and thought process in turn causing a close minded attitude and over bearing need to always be "right", or the problem lies in: bitchy wives, parents that either hugged them to much or not enough as a child, or an overly developed sense of "confidence"
(cocky ******* complex) which is merely a front to cover up a very insecure, scared little boy, or it is possible that someone is just A: overcompensating for something, or B: acting macho and downing on others with his never ending "well of knowledge" helps him repress the homosexual demons inside himself that are trying to come out of the closet!!
Old 09-24-2003, 02:31 PM

Spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point
These guys are in the navy... I used to be a Marine, which falls under the navy's leadership... I'm sure that there are other marine stunter's out there that know what i'm saying, the armed services suck when it comes to doing what you want, they micromanage your life, and will burn you for anything they can...

I disagree with what they have said, they have done research?! how many videos did they watch, interviews?! Hey pros, did they call you? Colbert, Brittan, Redline Jimmy, Gorka, Woods, Darius, (just to name a few)... did any of these guys get interviewed? No, the whole article is based on personal opinion, and baised riding, i would imagine that there was also pressure from navy superiors to take a stand against it...

Can't get to edge of the tire huh?! I agree with CruiserErik, they can't.... I invite them to come look at my tires, i have no lines, or chicken strips as i've heard them called, and I stunt too!!!

Sorry for the book all, had to vent some... I feel better now, pent up aggression from the corps i guess...
Old 09-24-2003, 03:08 PM
Regular StuntLifer

xkid31 is an unknown quantity at this point
just send them a wheelie picture giving them the
Old 09-24-2003, 03:50 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by xkid31
just send them a wheelie picture giving them the
If someone could do it in uniform, that'd be 100x's better
Old 09-24-2003, 04:32 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point
**** them and anyone else who doesnt like it
Old 09-25-2003, 12:32 AM

2k2954 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am glad I had to read this because now I can straighten my ways. Thank you navy ***** boys for showng me that having fun is not what I want to do. Off to trade the 954 for a Hardley Movinson!!! Se you guys at the biker bars.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:10 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
ya, weird, people do backflips on MX bikes and it's cool...do a wheelie on a street bike and suddenly it's some hugely dangerous thing.

i do agree with no stunting in traffic...i keep it secluded, but i'm known for highwheelies every now and then.
Old 09-25-2003, 02:40 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Brandon96311 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am deployed right now but I will work on the pic in uniform as soon as soon as I get back. I read this article awhile back in a safety magazine. When the longer you stay in the higher you get in rank has it's pro's and con's. You have alot of experience, but you are also old and out of touch.
Brandon
Old 09-25-2003, 10:13 AM

Spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CruiserErik
If someone could do it in uniform, that'd be 100x's better
I still have all my uniforms from when i was in.... hmmmm....
Old 09-25-2003, 05:01 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought about doing all my shows in uniform and try to make it my thing but then i thought against it cause i don't need uniforms with holes and **** all messed up...they'll make me buy new ones.