runnen from the cops

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 09:14 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
one more thing, seeing them flip on the cherries is a one helluva rush. Nothing like it...
Old 10-02-2003, 05:01 PM

eaheer is an unknown quantity at this point
Running From the PD!

I have ran before! I don't run anymore. I am trying very hard not to stunt on the HWY anyways!
CHECK THIS OUT! http://milehighmadness.tripod.com/ www.eaheer.com It is just so dam hard not to do wheelies on the hwy when a bunch of chics pull up beside you. What do you do?

http://milehighmadness.tripod.com/ The picture shows my buddies doing sit down wheelies on there bikes!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	danny_jesse.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	36606  
Old 10-02-2003, 08:21 PM

Ride2Live929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Running is a game of chance. I have ran soo many times and been busted twice. Over 2 years in Jail now (not all is from running) and at least $6000 in lawyer and fines. I'm not running anymore that is all I have to say. One more time and its a 3rd strike for me. Judge told me she sees me again for this and she's throwing the book at me. I don't suggest running unless you have no doubt of getting away. Once you hesitate its over. I'm 25 now and have till I'm 29 on Probation for my last felony evasion. I like my life out here a lot better than in the pen. Good Luck!
Old 11-28-2003, 05:03 PM

bdr69 is an unknown quantity at this point
i am running

i had a cop pull a group of us over for wheeling 2 people took off and the rest of us pulled over the first thing the cop said get of t f ing bikes he told me i was wheeling when i wasn't i told him it wasn't me he seen he said shut up you have no f ing rights he told me if i said another word i was going to jail he then told me i wasn't ridding my bike any wear cause the tire was to bald and let out thats bs that was it iwas slammed to the ground knee in my back charged with wreckless driving ,equip violation and disorderly conduct. To top it all of iam in the back of the cop car he lets every 1 else go wit some sort of ticket mainly equip vios and they leave we are waitin for the flatbed he nocked my bike of the kick stand scratching the whole right side and worst of all scratching the hell out of my brand new arai
Old 11-28-2003, 06:27 PM

wangsta6 is a decent person
way to bring back an old thread
but i would fight that ****
Old 11-28-2003, 07:33 PM

it all got dropped by my public defender 6mos acd . i would file harassment charges be he is a highly decorated LT. if you come to buffalo watch out for LT king he will beat your *** and write you mad tickets. so dont pull over in the e district of buffalo
Old 11-28-2003, 07:47 PM

RedRebel is a decent person
I have always wanted to make a device taht you pull a string or something and a plate folds down and covers yoru lisence plate...
Old 11-28-2003, 08:49 PM

i keep my plate under the seat now
Old 11-28-2003, 08:59 PM

fmxrider4life69 is an unknown quantity at this point
how can you compare COPS to real life? on Cops they fund everything that was stolen and who did it in like 4 minutes, in real life they say did you see it get stolen? if you say no they say well there is nothing we can do except have to file a report. so cops on tv arents like cops in life cuse on tv they help everybody but in life all they do is eat doughnuts and write tickets., am i right>? FTP
Old 11-28-2003, 09:10 PM

ENASNI TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i am running

Originally posted by bdr69
i had a cop pull a group of us over for wheeling 2 people took off and the rest of us pulled over the first thing the cop said get of t f ing bikes he told me i was wheeling when i wasn't i told him it wasn't me he seen he said shut up you have no f ing rights he told me if i said another word i was going to jail he then told me i wasn't ridding my bike any wear cause the tire was to bald and let out thats bs that was it iwas slammed to the ground knee in my back charged with wreckless driving ,equip violation and disorderly conduct. To top it all of iam in the back of the cop car he lets every 1 else go wit some sort of ticket mainly equip vios and they leave we are waitin for the flatbed he nocked my bike of the kick stand scratching the whole right side and worst of all scratching the hell out of my brand new arai
I would find out were that cop lived and write "I'm a dick" on his car with aircraft remover See how he likes when his shyt gets ****ed up. Maybe he will think twice nextime.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:16 PM

ryde_19 is an unknown quantity at this point
i ran at least 5 times now and my 6th time the ghetto bird was after me, i heard that they were slow and it was possible to outrun them cuz they got all that gear and weight and ****, well **** that, i had my poor bike wicked for 30 minutes straight and it was right beside me the whole way, bike was impounded and got a speeding, and flight from police and some bullshit altered licence plate ticket, so im not sure if thats going to stop me or not, maybe next time ill hit a mall with underground parking or go into a airport and take a taxi home or something.... But as for a regular cop, the chase should only be 30 seconds or so,, left right left and ur away...
Old 11-29-2003, 12:00 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Run, Run, Run

Be careful! Look way ahead. Start planning your get away as soon as you see the cop. Always keep one step ahead of YOURSELF! If your gonna do it you have to be in it 100%. Ignore your fears, fear causes hesitation and hesitation causes your worst fears to come true.
Old 11-29-2003, 02:05 AM

if you do get caught keep your mouth shut your only digging a deeper hole and they know how to hurt you and will with out leaving a mark on you
Old 11-29-2003, 02:05 AM

xraycatj is an unknown quantity at this point
Only did it once....little traveled 2-lane highway that goes straight for about 10 miles. slow rolling hills....perfect weather. I decided to do a top-speed run when I first got my 900RR. So I start out at the regular 40mph. I pull the bike over and do a last minute check on tires, chain, etc. I accelerate to 40 and go for a few hundred yards then just rip into the throttle......60......100.......115.....I come over a small hill and there's the ****** fuzz sitting in a pull-off! I didn't even think twice and went faster. I never checked the speedo, just took the first turn and flew down the road. I don't think he even tried to chase. Don't think I'll do it again though. WHAT A RUSH!!!
Old 11-29-2003, 03:20 PM
Regular StuntLifer

rlk6494 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got no choice to run from the cops cause i dont have a licence or insurance anymore. its not a big deal though cause i grew up running from the cops cause i used to skate downtown all the time. the stakes are a lot higher on a bike though but its so much easier. just stay calm, if you let your adrenaline get the best of you your going to crash. i take my time outrunning them now just to be extra careful i dont wreck. when i was 16 i hit a curb running and got caught but that was cause i was panicking, i know better now
Old 11-29-2003, 07:16 PM

Sportbike Mafia is an unknown quantity at this point
I ran from the cops on a quad one winter it was a huge rush! I dunno if id try on my thousand tho
Old 11-30-2003, 09:25 AM

RedBallz is an unknown quantity at this point
last time i ran on the streets i almost killed myself 5 or 6 times. i only had about a month of ex. and i keep on sliding through the red lights. i told myself that i wouldn't run on the streets again after that its not worth my life. but on the highway thats another story. last time i did that i blew by a cop at like 100 and up ahead there was another one waiting. but all was still good by then i was topped out and he had no chance. but now my bike isn't running right so i dont think it liked doing 155.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:45 AM

Radguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: runnen from the cops

Originally posted by erick2243
the best way to run is to cut through bicycle trails, school yards, baseball diamond ect... there are places that scare cops.

Well I've ran in the past but no more, I have a son and a wife at home so no more for me.

And just so you know. If I see anyone running from the cops that tries to go through school yards, or a baseball diamond, etc were ever there are kids playing, I'll jump on my bike and chase those stupid motherf*ckers down. UNDERSTOOD!

Damn I hate STUPID people
Old 11-30-2003, 12:43 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Stretch293 is an unknown quantity at this point
i don`t run seen and had to many people die this way. it ain`t worth it, plus like radguy said gotta thing about my 2 boys at home
Old 11-30-2003, 03:44 PM

Zed K is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had buddies run before, I've always pulled over though.

I've been pulled over about 6 times, and the only time I got a ticket was by the MP's for doing 68 in a 55... That was the weakest charge I've been pulled over for too. And, like I said, it was the MP's, my fellow soldiers who should be cooler with me than the local cops! Cops just give me warnings!

Just be respectful and act like the good ole All American boy, 'well shoot officer I was just havin fun', and they give you the speech about are you trying to get yourself killed and for what you were just doing I could take you to jail and you'd lose your license, but I'm just going to give you a warning this time... Thats a pretty fuqking huge rush too!

Getting attitude with cops is about the dumbest thing you can do. They're all fuqking retarded, and say some **** that makes me want to laugh in their face and tell them they're retarded or what they're saying is bs, but that just doesn't serve my best interests, now does it?

Quick Reply: runnen from the cops