runnen from the cops

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 11:04 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ishc54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wassup with the newbie Erick2243. ??
Why do you have to start talkin trash when everyone is just posting their opinions ???
You think you are so bad *** and all cuz you ride a YAMAHA R6 ? i think you need to learn before you speak...
Yeah cop cars are nothing special but yeah they are a bit faster then a regular "stock" z28 ....

Now take your *** somewhere else with your **** talking ... and your cool and fast R6
Old 09-28-2003, 12:13 AM

skidmark is a decent person
I run if I have to...
Old 09-28-2003, 12:37 AM
Rock'n the world

BigJeff is an unknown quantity at this point
I would say you go by a Copper at anything near a buck let it all out for a few miles if the roads are clear enough to do it "safely". At which point I would find an exit and a good hiding spot till the heat comes down some. By safely I mean where I would not endanger someones life except my own. Which I do ever time I start my bike anyways.

I would never run in a place I would get lost. Nothing like giving yourself a bigger disadvantage then you already have. Atleast in my state/area the helichopters are far and few.

Jeff
Old 09-28-2003, 01:25 AM

dave87 is an unknown quantity at this point
here is what you do..... you pull over and you no how they ALWAYS ride your **** when they pull over. Brake check that pig let him rear end your *** and sue him for all he is worth
Old 09-28-2003, 10:54 AM

erick2243 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Smokerr6
Wassup with the newbie Erick2243. ??
Why do you have to start talkin trash when everyone is just posting their opinions ???
You think you are so bad *** and all cuz you ride a YAMAHA R6 ? i think you need to learn before you speak...
Yeah cop cars are nothing special but yeah they are a bit faster then a regular "stock" z28 ....

Now take your *** somewhere else with your **** talking ... and your cool and fast R6
I aint talking trash. talking trash is stating false information like the "magic copcar does impossible speeds"; its totally false, look under the hood of the car-- i have!

Do i think i'm bad *** cause i ride an R6? Naw, I'm just a badass.

(I) think you need to learn before you speak... Learn what? How to make clear statements? Maybe english is a second language considering you hail from Texas.

Whatever you think kid.
Old 09-30-2003, 07:31 PM

gsxrtigger is an unknown quantity at this point
Done enough time for runnin from the po po. And I still say **** EM!!!
Old 09-30-2003, 07:49 PM

mrnew is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by mike0006
1st of all, a Z28 can go faster than just 140. My firebird formula (ls1 for those who dont know ****) has gotten up to 152 and it i know if the speed limiter didnt kick in, it would probably go about 158-160. But the cop cars down here got superchargers on their ****. I've never seen one floor it but judging from the way mine got to 150, they could probably go atleast 165, and if you're rolling faster than that on a highway I got just one thing to say: DAMN!!
I had an automatic formula firebird up to 160. I don't think there is much of a difference between the Z28 and the firebird gearing.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:19 AM

Bagel is an unknown quantity at this point
Runnin is fun But here's a piece of advice don't do it anywhere near huntington Beach CA. HB alone has 3 Gettobirds. And all the surrounding towns have at least one. I only ran once out here and it was in traffic and Bikes can split traffic out here legally. It also happened to be next to LAX airport which the choppers can't just fly near with out clearence. So it all worked out but i'll never do it any where near this place. I've actually got a ticket from doing a wheelie and the chopper saw my headlights pointing up (forgot to kill the headlight) He followed me and 2 other guys untill the ground units could pull us over. BS
Old 10-01-2003, 07:56 AM

okccbr929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by erick2243
I aint talking trash. talking trash is stating false information like the "magic copcar does impossible speeds"; its totally false, look under the hood of the car-- i have!

Do i think i'm bad *** cause i ride an R6? Naw, I'm just a badass.

(I) think you need to learn before you speak... Learn what? How to make clear statements? Maybe english is a second language considering you hail from Texas.

Whatever you think kid.
Do you know what an LS6 is? I do believe it is a 454 made popular in the Chevelles and such around 1970. I dont see GM putting those in Camaros at all these days.
Old 10-01-2003, 08:57 AM

BeerSlave is a decent person
Hey Michigan boy that knows a cop cars engine!
Do you realize that they do add extra sh*t to their cars after they get them from you?
for instance, we had a state police mustang all done up with extra sh*t and NOS on top of that.
so yes these cars will go faster than what you test them at!
Old 10-01-2003, 09:05 AM

DCMETRO1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Originally posted by blurrymonster
ha it has a flat tire.
I noticed that too
Old 10-01-2003, 09:54 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

savgixxergirl is an unknown quantity at this point
not no more after i got arrested for not running but speeding but now i am to the point where they are pissing me off
Old 10-01-2003, 11:37 AM

01zx9r is an unknown quantity at this point
depends on if i have a good lead on them in CA they have a four point in a three year system then they take your license for a year.i have three points so when i see the man i gotta go.like everyone said jail sucks been there done that not going back.FTP.
Old 10-01-2003, 04:47 PM
Regular StuntLifer

gman_gsxr750 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been pulled over probably 5 or 6 times on my bike and only gotten a ticket once. Generally they are happy you pull over (although I've only been pulled over for speeding and a stand still burnout, never a wheelie or endo, etc). I would never risk it... not worth it.
Old 10-01-2003, 06:11 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by erick2243
Uh yes it is... what do you think they put magic in them? There is NO difference because GM doesnt build magic cars. It has a LS1, not even a LS6, with an automatic transmission. period. end of discussion. if you worked at the general motor proving grounds, like myself, and drove them, like myself, i would honor your opinion... but you dont, so keep believing in magic cars.

On a straight accel test a camaro SS is faster than cop z28, but a trans am ws6 is faster than both for some reason... but those are the facts.

Is there alot of other magic things in iowa? is there where david copperfield lives? maybe he builds the camaros with a wave of his wand. jeez.
those cop cars are very not stock my aunt is a cop she has a impala and she got clocked by another cop goin 146mph in a chase, she todl me not to tell anyone but those cars have performace, engine, transmission , exhaust, or atleast we do in louisiana

and has anyone ever been chased by another cop on a bike??
Old 10-01-2003, 06:13 PM

DOA600rr is an unknown quantity at this point
I haven't run from the cops yet, only out smarted them a couple of times. If you can get enough distance at night just kill the power, coast, and hide. Oh and you might want to wait because more than likely they are going to turn around or there is another one comming.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:25 PM

murrayju is an unknown quantity at this point
I always run and i havnet got caught yet. Ive talked to cops about if they chase us and he said that he wouldnt chase after but his radio could. So my advise would be to make a plate to cover up your licence plate. and ride like hell, its a awsome rush.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:17 AM

wangsta6 is a decent person
ftp

i run if i see the cop early or if there going the other directon....wheelie past a cop on a two lane road..run .....cop turns the lights on right behind you at night and you never saw him..stop......doing 95 in a 50 run like a mother..got the plate and witnessed wreckless and $249 fine..and loss of licence for points 4 before and 5 more...6 months with 9 points isnt that bad and ill still run if i know i can get away and my bike is always over half full and stock gearing...the three i have been on have all lasted less then 15 miles so its good

Old 10-02-2003, 08:18 AM

wangsta6 is a decent person
oh

oh yeah and it is the biggest rush ive ever had
Old 10-02-2003, 09:11 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
It depends on where when, passenger? I'll tell you though there are some bike hating cops in this town. I can't belive how many times I've been intimidated by cops out here. That is why I say fucq the police!

Quick Reply: runnen from the cops