runnen from the cops

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 04:40 PM

hot magma is a decent person
They tell the cops if they are in pursuit of a vehicle that 9 times out of ten the person running them will make right turns while they are being chased. So the cops set up a perimeter from where you were last seen and circle in to the right until they track you down. So when being pursued throw in a couple of lefts. If they use air support it doesn't hurt to pass through or near an airport the air traffic will slow down any kind of flying pig.
I usually carry a dozen donuts and toss them off the bike when the strobes start a flashin, works every time they pull over for the powdered sugar it's in their blood.
Old 09-24-2003, 07:17 PM

kadam is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know if this is technically considered running because he never threw on the lights...but I was on a backroad doin about 80 in a 55 at night. I went around a bend and out of the corner of my eye I saw that the car that was going the opposite direction was a cop. He threw it into reverse and i threw it down a couple gears...i took off and made a left, hid it in some weeds. I saw him pass by the road....I took it real easy the rest of the night
Old 09-25-2003, 10:50 AM

erick2243 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: runnen from the cops

Originally posted by smokinJoe
Absolutely not.

Ever watch COPS or any of the chase seens on TV? They NEVER get away.

Best case scenario is you get caught and have to make several appearances in court. Worst case scenario is you wind up dead or hurt real bad.

Plus, You're putting yourself and others in harms way. The COP who want to go home at the end of his shift. Families riding around on the roads. etc.

Please, don't try to run. You know you're breaking the law when you do a stunt. If you get caught don't try to be a weasel and run. Take your medicine like a man.
What a wuss. Cops is a fake *** show of editting. The reason you dont see who gets away is cause they get away duh!

The cop camaros will not go past 140 if it has a light bar on top, its just a Z28(not magic) i worked at the GM proving grounds i know, i topped one out.

you need to get past something wide enough for a bike, not a car.
the best way to run is to hide between trees, cut through bicycle trails, school yards, baseball diamond ect... there are places that scare cops.

helocopters top out at 120... they cant catch **** either, they are not planes.

just keep cool, cops cant do **** and they give up when they know they cant win. just make a strong first impression.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:13 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
nope

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...threadid=35240
Old 09-25-2003, 11:39 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: runnen from the cops

Originally posted by smokinJoe
I ask you now, who is the Wuss here? Do the crime, do the time. Only punks & *****'s run.

If you wind up in jail you won't be able to run. Given your nature for wuss-ing out, chances are pretty good you'll be someone's bitch.
Again bitch, you're the wuss. People who run DONT GO TO JAIL. People that GET CAUGHT go to jail.

if you cant run to get away, dont.

i guess if i road a honda i'd pull over like a bitch.

But i ride a yamaha, and if some sorry ***, un college educated streetthug cop wants to take my money.... C_YA, he can ticket some bitch(like you) that pulls over.
Old 09-25-2003, 12:40 PM

TECK is an unknown quantity at this point
I say always pull over, not worth risking your life or some innocent bystander, but the cop is not that, he is probably some dick on a power trip and that's why he is pulling you over to begin with.

smokinjoe=cop (or wannabe)
Old 09-25-2003, 02:36 PM

JKewLr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I understood him. If it was just tickets and money i would stop but its loosing your **** that most worry about. thats why i run i cant afford another ticket and i cant stop doing wheelies.

BTW this is not the SAT's or some grammer section in school all though road and rode was a good one LOL he could be high drunk what ever. You running around calling everyone dumb for misspellings and bad grammer makes you look dumb. Now weed though my paragraph and give me and F.
Old 09-25-2003, 03:08 PM

sixftnine is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll run if i feel that i can get away. i have stoped on my bike before and will in the future, somtimes i just know i can get away so i do.

smokin, your just mad cos every time you stop it's some cop that we ran from so he's got it out for bikes.
Old 09-25-2003, 03:25 PM

Division1 Splat is an unknown quantity at this point
FTP

I got arrested and spent 12 hrs in jail for a 30ft rolling endo...and they said it was reckless driving....500 bond opted to stay the night and judge dropped that....then the DA dropped my reck. dri. to a improper start 0pt down from 6pts....and it was a 459 dollar fine...myrtle all they care about is the money
Old 09-26-2003, 12:26 AM

tach409 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have had my stupid decisions, but i know that everytime i have pulled over i have just gotten warned...
i'll always be pulling over from now on

think of it this way; if you are challenged to a fight, a man will stay and face it, but a ***** will run away

and about the camaro's only doing 140...yeah a stock Z28 will only do about that...but cop cars arn't stock
Old 09-26-2003, 08:12 AM

immortal1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: runnen from the cops

Originally posted by erick2243
if you cant run to get away, dont.

i guess if i road a honda i'd pull over like a bitch.

But i ride a yamaha, and if some sorry ***, un college educated streetthug cop wants to take my money.... C_YA, he can ticket some bitch(like you) that pulls over. [/B]
Too run, or NOT to run, that is is still FU&K'N question here:

By you digressing this post into trash talk'n others bike manufacture to make a point is JUST STRAIGHT UP GAY AS FU&K! Period. My.

I agree with SplatZ400 and tach409 on this one. Just pull the fu&k over and be done with it! Jail, Permenant Record and Massive $$$ are just not worth it!

--This is from someone that use to run from the police all the damn time when a teen, but it was on a RM125 and cops could not give chase very well in the dirt/woods.
Old 09-26-2003, 11:47 AM

Re: Re: runnen from the cops

Originally posted by immortaly2k
y you digressing this post into trash talk'n others bike manufacture to make a point is JUST STRAIGHT UP GAY AS FU&K! Period. My.
Judging your avatar pic... you prolly know what gay is.
Old 09-26-2003, 12:06 PM

Originally posted by tach409

and about the camaro's only doing 140...yeah a stock Z28 will only do about that...but cop cars arn't stock
Uh yes it is... what do you think they put magic in them? There is NO difference because GM doesnt build magic cars. It has a LS1, not even a LS6, with an automatic transmission. period. end of discussion. if you worked at the general motor proving grounds, like myself, and drove them, like myself, i would honor your opinion... but you dont, so keep believing in magic cars.

On a straight accel test a camaro SS is faster than cop z28, but a trans am ws6 is faster than both for some reason... but those are the facts.

Is there alot of other magic things in iowa? is there where david copperfield lives? maybe he builds the camaros with a wave of his wand. jeez.
Old 09-27-2003, 07:53 AM

mike0006 is an unknown quantity at this point
1st of all, a Z28 can go faster than just 140. My firebird formula (ls1 for those who dont know ****) has gotten up to 152 and it i know if the speed limiter didnt kick in, it would probably go about 158-160. But the cop cars down here got superchargers on their ****. I've never seen one floor it but judging from the way mine got to 150, they could probably go atleast 165, and if you're rolling faster than that on a highway I got just one thing to say: DAMN!!
Old 09-27-2003, 10:06 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Yeah.. No ****.. we were hitting a close 160 and the Z28 was right up on our *****...

Quick Reply: runnen from the cops