Need some advice with stoppies

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 01:27 PM

iStunt is an unknown quantity at this point
Need some advice with stoppies

Ok everytime I do a stoppie the bike always swings to the right and I end up landing crooked, now I ride a SV650 and most people know that the front forks are spungy as fu*k and they don't have any adjustment. I've been pretty hard on them commin down from wheelies that get a lil too high. My neighbor says that from that the right fork could be compressing more than the left fork and that would make the bike lean that way. Could this be true? I don't have a damper but I'm getting one soon and I think that might help. If my neighbor is wrong what could I do to straighten it out, push on the bars?????
Old 09-19-2003, 01:58 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all
i dunno about your forks deal, but try squeezing the tank with your legs, keep your arms straight, and look straight ahead, dont look down. This can help, when i first started i would land crooked. But when i did this, it straightned them out. Hope it helps.
Old 09-19-2003, 02:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
make sure that the road is completely flat ... my **** has done that when there is even a slight slight angle .... sometimes so slight you really cant tell