post your 12 o'clock stories here!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2003, 10:17 PM

mac1 is an unknown quantity at this point
post your 12 o'clock stories here!!

how long did it take you to do them right?
what were the stunts you did b 4 doin 12s?
did u start doin them standing or sitting?
how many times did you drop the bike?
whatever you wanna write.......
Old 09-08-2003, 12:56 AM

Ridin Disorder is an unknown quantity at this point
practiced doin wheelies w/ my left foot on the rear peg and my right foot in the normal position...put a bar on, and the first day i was touchin it..maybe scrapin a foot or two nuttin good, that was about 1:30-2 hours then i got frustrated so i left. then next day i went to the spot and just practiced those for an hour and i learned to scrap like 10-20 feet and i've progressed from there. i like sit downs more, but i think standin is easier to learn. i've only crashed on a 12 once it was about a week after i learned ( i only ride on saturdays and sundays w/ work and school) and it was raining but my tire wasn't spinnin so i was stuntin, and my foot slipped from the brake pedal and it hit the bar (not real hard) and then the bike stalled so it slammed down, i wasn't ready for any of it so i just got flung and my bike just fell on the side no scratches, dents, or any other damage it was sweet.

oh ya b4 the bar when i was just practicing slow wheelies and i looped it once but i just cracked the tail nuttin good
Old 09-08-2003, 03:26 AM

BullFlexx is an unknown quantity at this point
No 12s on purpose yet, but its becoming an everyday thing where i go to rock a wheelie and end up almost scrapin the ground with my tail. Thank god for my rear break.
Old 09-08-2003, 05:19 AM

a56kuser is an unknown quantity at this point
well my first 12 story was today...... was practicing slow wheelies..... decided to jack up the idle to 3k.... went to a nice height but my body position was way off... i was leaning way too back.... and i scraped the tail fairing twice before going completely over....my foot was at a angle i couldnt hit the rear brake... ill have some pictures later....