ATTN.....Cleveland Stunters!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Regular StuntLifer

z400WHAT is an unknown quantity at this point
ATTN.....Cleveland Stunters!!!!

In case anyone was lookin for a new spot to Stunt, we've been stunting by Hopkins Airport for a while now with no problems. We usually go there after the Club on the weekends and stunt all night! Mostly on the quads, but it's also the perfect spot to practice your 12's and other slow ****. There's a sign at the Entrance that says "Emerald Corporate Park", so I'm guessing that they intended to put up some more buildings but haven't yet 'cause the road just dead ends into a Cul-de-sac. It's Lighted all the way back too! There's some trails and jumps all around there too so you can hit that up during to day, but we mostly just stunt on the road. BTW, it's as smooth as can be. Last time the Cops showed up was like a month ago, it was like 1 in the morning and they just told us to Keep the Place Clean and have a good time! So please remember that if anyone hits this spot up, just keep it clean.

----Directions----
Coming from the East, take 480 to the Grayton Rd/Airport Exit. It'll swoop around to a stop light. Make a Left at the Light and go to the Next Light. There'll be a Sign that says "Emerald Corprate Park" w/ like only one building there and a Hilton Hotel. Just Follow the road all the way around to the Back and Stunt On!!!

Coming from the west, take 480 to the Grayton Rd/Airport Exit and you'll come to a stoplight. That road will be Brookpark Rd. Make a Left and go to the Next Light. That'll be Grayton Rd. Make Another Left and go down 2 lights, and make another left at the 2nd light where the ECP sign is. Go all the way around to the back and Stunt On!

Now I have heard of people getting kicked out, and if that happens, just go back another time 'cause like I said, we've been stunting there for a while, and everytime a cop has pulled in they said it was cool. Hope this help's Ya'll out and If you ever want to get together and Stunt Just Hit me up and we'll get a Monster Ride Going!

Josh
Old 09-08-2003, 12:26 AM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point
SOUND SWEET MAN ! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PLACE TO GO ...WE ALL GOT TICKETS IN BRATNAL ONE NIGHT AND SOME GOT TOWED ...WE HAVE A SMAL SHITTY ROAD IN MENTOR BUT ITS BEEN GETTING REAL HOT LATELY....JUST BANGED A COUPLE OF 12'S FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY BUT ONLY LANDED ONE .....HOW IS THIS PLACE DURING THE WEEK ??? SI THERE SOMEWHERE LIKE AN ADDRESS I CAN LOOK UP ON MAPQUEST ???
IM NOT REAL FAMILIAR WITH ALL OF CLEVELAND. THANKS
JAY
Old 09-08-2003, 12:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

R6Rider4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Manubi33, no crap those Mentor guys are sweating it hard now.. I was up there earlier tonight. Plus with all the dirt from the construction it's getting shitty.
Old 09-08-2003, 12:40 AM
Group Moderator

HEY WHATS UP MAN !!
YEAH THE CONSTRUCTION SUCKS ....RUINED THE WHOLE DAM PLACE !!!!!!! I SEEN A COUPLE OF BIKES RUNNING FROM THE COPS DOWN HEISLY WHILE I WAS ON THE WAY TO HOME DEPOT TO PICK UP PARTS FOR THE CAGE WE JUST GOT DONE BUILDING !!! A LITTLE GHETTO BUT ITLL WORK... I SEEN AN R6 IN THE GROUP THE ???MAYBE AN R6 THAT MIGHT LOOK A LITTLE FAMILIAR TO YOU MAYBE.....LOL THEY HOPPED ON THE FREEWAY WITH HIM RIGHT ON THEIR ASSES ! I THINK IM GONNA GO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT THIS WEEKEND HE'S TALKING ABOUT ....C-YA
JAY
Old 09-08-2003, 12:47 AM
Regular StuntLifer

R6Rider4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Ummm, I don't have a ticket but I recall being followed from a distance by a Mentor PD unit... ha ha, I said unit.
Old 09-08-2003, 07:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

z400WHAT is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know the Addy. As far as I know, it should be cool during the day too. My dude Practices his 12's there sometimes and says that nobody went back there. It's not really a 'High Traffic" area. You'll know what I mean when You go. But like I said before, someone might show up. Just don't get Discouraged if they do. Hit me up if you guys wanna meet up and stunt a little. Hope You like the Spot.

Here's a link to a vid we made there. You can see the road good in the vid. Also, on the 2nd page of the Post, there's an overhead shot of the place and you can really see it good.

http://z400central.com/invision/inde...pic=11123&st=0

Josh
Old 09-08-2003, 11:58 PM
Group Moderator

LOOKS GOOD FROM THE VIDEO AND PRETTY MUCH OUT OF THE WAY.. PROABLY GONNA CHECK IT OUT THIS WEEKEND FOR SURE !
Old 09-09-2003, 12:40 AM
SLY

SLY is an unknown quantity at this point
heh.. not many places to ride here in the big AR. I'm lucky if i can find a vacant gravel road.
Old 09-09-2003, 12:42 AM
SLY

SLY is an unknown quantity at this point
found a brick on a gravel road once though.. rolled up on it and tried to wheelie off it.. but it didn't work out..