I got my first wheelie ticket tonight!!! Post your stories too!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 08:54 AM

tagss4 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaha wanna see tha video or post the radio transmission
Old 09-09-2003, 10:26 AM

Silver_Back is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL!!! man I thought I was a crazy **********er... you guys are straight up insane!! LOL!! RIDE ON!!
Old 09-10-2003, 10:01 PM

troll is an unknown quantity at this point
On the lighter side, I got a neat little one.

Was cruising in a well known south-western suburb, where a large racing facility is located south of town (locals know the city)

So the light turns green, figure I'll crack it up in first, then I notice a lightbar peering from over another car in the oncoming side. So I let it down, maybe up a foot when I noticed.

So he pulls a U'y, and follows us for awhile, after a few blocks and a left turn later, he finally gets up behind me and hits the lights.

So we all pull into some abandoned storefront parking lot, I take off my lid, he walks up, says "That has got to be the weakest wheelie I've seen all year" Wheelie? What? Ok, maybe I lifted a bit going hard into second, but I didn't wheelie. He looks over the bike "No way that stock zx6 is going to shift hard enough to lift into second" HUH?! What's this? A cop that knows better? Well it was jetted with stock cans gutted, but it 'looked' stock.

Finally he couldn't keep up the act anymore and goes, nah, I'm just ****in' with ya.

Turns out he rode a gixxer750. We sat there bullshitting with him for an hour until he got a call. He even bitched about how he is the only cop in town that pulls over harleys for loud exhaust, and leaves the sportbikes alone unless they are being stupid (ahem, like doing a 2nd gear standup down the 35mph main strip And told me to go out west in the cornfields to haul *** and screw around, like he does.

The only other interesting run-in, was the time I got nailed hooking the S turn, by the large local community college, at like 70 with my knee almost on the ground, using both lanes. No tickets, but got a hard time about no M class. So he gives me the option of going to jail, or him riding my bike home while I ride in the squad with his partner. So yeah, an officer in uniform on my bike. That was a trip. He was going on about riding safely and blah blah. But yet he refused my lid, and any of my other gear I had on. bah...

Troll
Old 09-11-2003, 12:15 AM

Black Rob can only hope to improve
Originally posted by Iniquite
Im about to spend 2 months in jail for evading police. i got away clean but my "best friend" decided to be a good friend and "help me learn from my mistake" by turning me in. hes gonna testify against me in court. now im looking at a class 2 felony and at least 2-10 months in jail, no licence for at least a year, a year probation, and about $2000 in fines. hes a great friend. ofcourse he has to be able to get to court to testify.
Thats sucks... here in mASSachusetts it's only a misdemeanor for running from the popos...

And yes Sha Nay Nay, the popos can take your key out of your bike... But watch them try that with me and then I'll along...
Old 09-11-2003, 01:41 AM

n00bie is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys are damn crazy.... I want do a wheelie so bad .. i would take the damn ticket if i could just wheelie
Old 09-11-2003, 08:58 AM

chill dude. don't talk like that, thats how you loop it. just gradually work on it. with all that ticket love
Old 09-11-2003, 11:34 AM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok here is a new on for ya! For the last couple nights we have been riding to my buddies lj's house. We take the hiway do some stand-ups then go chill and watch some videos or whatever. So we all decide to ride over to his house to check out his bike (he smashed it up pretty good) so we get on the hiway and start bustin stand-ups. I guess I picked one up right in front of a cop. so we all hit it. We got to lj's and I was like dam man what’s the hurry? Everyone was like dam Shawn you didn’t see that cop! I swear I never saw him. So we fire up a smoke and sure **** that **** sucker came to lj's house and starts running his mouth you guys wouldn’t be the ones riding wheelies in the hiway would you? We all looked at him like hell no! That stuff is scary! (lmao) so he comes up to me and says witch bike were you on so I pointed to my bike and he says that’s the one! So I think to myself **** I’m going to jail. So he looks at me and says you know what I hate crotch rockets and I hate the type of people who ride them so I want you guys to know everywhere you go I will be a little tail behind you. He comes back to me and says I saw one of you do a wheelie on the hiway and whoever did that was going well over the speed limit don’t let me catch you he says I looked at him and said "I wont! You are to slow"

So I left start to go home and wouldn’t ya know there is the pig I was talking smack to earlier pulls me over he claims he saw my front tire off the ground and it wasn’t! I didn’t do a wheelie when I left my biddies house I know this for a fact! Cops LIE! so I got a ticket I get to fight!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ticket.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	33068  
Old 09-11-2003, 11:40 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Sha Nay Nay is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 120clown

So I left start to go home and wouldn’t ya know there is the pig I was talking smack to earlier pulls me over he claims he saw my front tire off the ground and it wasn’t! I didn’t do a wheelie when I left my biddies house I know this for a fact! Cops LIE! so I got a ticket I get to fight!

is that a pic of the freakin cop??
too funny!
Old 09-11-2003, 12:01 PM

KingofSlackers is an unknown quantity at this point
not a wheelie ticket...but...

i was goin to class one mornin(about 8:30 am), i'm running late so i was doin speeds ranging from 100 to 80. i pass two cops goin the opposite direction...i saw them a lil to late and when i let off the throttle i had slowed to 80. I watched and the never turned around....now i should have hit one of the back roads from there but i thought i was aight. I got to my turn onto the other highway and there was a cop waiting for me. i saw him so i only passed him doin 40 in a 35. He got behind me and rode there for about 1/2 a mile. He turned the lights on then the siren, so i pulled into the waffle house.

He asked if i was in a hurry...to which i replied..."I'm on my way to class, no way am i in a hurry to get there." He tells me that i shouldn't lie to him, i said i wasn't... o-) then he tells me that i was clocked by another officier for doin 60 in a 45....(now i just want to tell them to check their guns ) i tell him i was riding with traffic and i left home without my jacket so i was cold...i layed down on the tank to stay out of the wind, so i was watching the speedo. He couldn't give me the ticket b/c he didn't clock me and i didn't admit to it. So he gave me a ticket for a dead inspection sticker......dumbass didn't notice i had no mirrors or signals b/c i hadn't put them back on after re-furring the bike.....
Old 09-11-2003, 12:22 PM

allenr1@xtc is an unknown quantity at this point
i got pulled over for 75 in a 30, not stopping at a stop sign, failure to us signals or hands, not having mirrors, no insurance, no inspection, no registration

after 20 minutes of him giving me the talk he let me go.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:55 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

yeah that was a pic of the dick giving me a ticket!
Old 09-11-2003, 01:27 PM

120 clown...that is some funny shiot!

Did you say....CHEESE!
Old 09-11-2003, 02:05 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

he didnt know i had the camera it is a sprint phone with a build in camera i have more pics here i will post em. in this one i got him to look right into the camera! lmao!
Old 09-11-2003, 02:05 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

oops forgot pic
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	33103  
Old 09-11-2003, 04:32 PM

oops forgot pic
ROTFLMFAO
!!!!!
Old 09-11-2003, 04:40 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

i didnt wanna post that pic it is a bad one of me looks like i have a big *** bird beak for a nose! lol
Old 09-11-2003, 05:07 PM

i didnt wanna post that pic it is a bad one of me looks like i have a big *** bird beak for a nose! lol
naw dude that is a Kodak classic!! ha ha

now you can post a "good" pic whenever you want! hee hee
Old 09-11-2003, 05:14 PM

ENASNI TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
This past sunday I was on my way to meet some friends to go on a ride to hannibal mo.. I was on the interstate going around 130 over a hill seen a cop sitting on the sholder and did the "oh **** oh ****" at the same time grabbing a handfull of front and rear brake when he hits his lights and pulls out. I look down im still at 90 mph and since I am on supervision from a week ago I downshift to 5th hit the gas. Now I'm going about 150+ get about 2 miles up the road and there are 2 cops waiting with there lights on. At this point I'm thinking I'm fuked. So hit the gass even harder get it up to 170+ according to speedo hit the next exit go a couple of miles down and see a industrial court. I see a tractor trailer yard head for the back behind them park in a ditch and hide out for about 20 minutes. Give my buddies a call on my cell and tell them whats going on and that I'm going to be a little late, being "friends" the start laughing at me. So I take a peak over the ditch, looks clear so I head. Didn't see a cop the rest of the day.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:49 PM

word up