I got my first wheelie ticket tonight!!! Post your stories too!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 01:13 AM

covertwar is a decent person
In Pennsylvania, you need a class M endorsement to operate a motorcycle, don't know how it works in Florida...
Old 09-06-2003, 02:50 AM

IveGotATrick4U is an unknown quantity at this point
I live in phoenix and about a month ago some firends of the family flew out from ny to visit. They all went to san diego for vacation while I stayed here. As soon as they get there they call me up and guilt me into going. Since I didn't even want to go in the first place there was no way I was gonna do the speed limit and take 6 hours to get there. So I was crusing at like 90 for a half hour when I realized if I get pulled at 90 It isn't gonna be any better than 150. So I blasted out there at 150, got there in 3 hours. On the way back same thing. I was blasting past cop cars the whole time, they dont even throw the lights on because they know they cant catch me. I got about 100 miles from home and slow down to about 75 because the exits coming up and im about to run out of gas. When i get off a cop flys up behind me and pulls me over. He told me chp clocked me at 150 and was chasing me all the way across cali. but couldnt catch me. He had been chasing me for 10 miles. Lucky for him I ran out of gas. He gave me a 95 in a 75 excessive speeding ticket (criminal) and a operating a m/c on a controlled access highway at night ticket ( I only had a permit because the dmv wont let you take your test if its over 100 degrees out which means you cant get a license from like may till october) total for the 2 tickets was like $400. The best was when he told me that since it was Only a 600, high speed is very bad on my engine block. WTF.
Old 09-06-2003, 06:06 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point
I got 6 tickets last month dam that **** sucked!

Well here is my story. Me and like ten of my buddies decide to go out and get some footage. I get ready to meet up with everyone, jump on my bike do a stand up about one block into the standup I all is see is a cop flipping on the cherry’s and blueberry’s. So I said f*ck it and kept on going (wanted to drop my pants and moon him but oh well). I rode it out for about 4 blocks set it down and finally pulled over. The cop runs out of the car and first words out of his mouth are "how old are you son?" so I responded "19" officer dick head says "do you want to live to see 20?" I was like f*ck off. He ended up giving me 2 tickets improper display of power and wreaks less driving! So I get back on my bike and meet up with some friends go out to one of our spots and start doing some stoppies stand ups and next thing you know two cops ride up on us! We hade like 30 bikes at this time and all the first cop says is get on your bike and go! So we were like sweet! Go to leave the other cop starts boxing people in! I got away but a lot of people got busted they were writing out mad tickets! I hate green bay Wisconsin!
Old 09-07-2003, 12:09 PM

Silver_Back is an unknown quantity at this point
dude.... one time I went to Fond Du Lac, WI to see my girlfriend... and we were just cruising around nice a slow... a damn cop past me going the other way... that sumbitch whipped around like I had flipped him off or something and pulled me over... he said, "Sir, don't you know it's illegal to operated a motorcycle without eye protect?" (I had my glasses hanging on the neck of my coat)... I looked at my girlfriend like... WTF??? well, he let me go without a ticket... I just told him I was from somewhere else and they did thing different...
Old 09-07-2003, 01:50 PM

IveGotATrick4U is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I just got another last night. How dumb do you gotta be to bust a 2nd gear standup past a police station. About 50 cops saw me. Somehow I didnt see the sation or the cops before they were right behind me so no chance to evade. I pull over and as im getting off my bike deputy duffy grabs my arm twists it up good and slaps on the cuffs talking all kinds of **** about my bike (he rides a '55 harley). Anyway I got a ticket for speed above what is reasonable and prudent.
Old 09-07-2003, 06:26 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah bro cops here can eat the *****! i hate em!
Old 09-07-2003, 10:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Sha Nay Nay is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by blown93coupe
..."i could write you a ticket for the wheelie, which was really good by the way, i liked it"...

Yep, it was a good one!
Old 09-07-2003, 10:21 PM

Originally posted by 120clown
... cop flipping on the cherry’s and blueberry’s.

Old 09-08-2003, 02:28 AM

Iniquite is an unknown quantity at this point
Im about to spend 2 months in jail for evading police. i got away clean but my "best friend" decided to be a good friend and "help me learn from my mistake" by turning me in. hes gonna testify against me in court. now im looking at a class 2 felony and at least 2-10 months in jail, no licence for at least a year, a year probation, and about $2000 in fines. hes a great friend. ofcourse he has to be able to get to court to testify.
Old 09-08-2003, 03:17 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person
dude, cops h8 on me so much i get tickets for NOT doin wheelies.
Old 09-08-2003, 03:19 AM

MiniMikeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Iniquite
Im about to spend 2 months in jail for evading police. i got away clean but my "best friend" decided to be a good friend and "help me learn from my mistake" by turning me in. hes gonna testify against me in court. now im looking at a class 2 felony and at least 2-10 months in jail, no licence for at least a year, a year probation, and about $2000 in fines. hes a great friend. ofcourse he has to be able to get to court to testify.
i gotta bag of cement and i live 6 blocks away from the ocean if u need a hand dude.
Old 09-08-2003, 12:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by hot magma
I got a careless driving ticket $78 for doing a 15mph wheelie on an off ramp of the Jersey Turnpike the cop freaked. I was waiting at the stop light at the end of the ramp had no idea any cops were around. The trooper came up behind me at like a 100mph, locked em up, almost hit a car and me, jumped out of the car screaming and took my key. Among other derogitory remarks he tells me he's giving me a careless driving ticket I say "do you know how much care it takes to wheelie a 400 pound bike @ 15mph" he asked me if i'd like to spend the night in jail I show him my work ID and ask him if he'd like to be on the 5, 6 or 11 o'clock news tonight as I point at the camera mounted under the fairing(no tape in deck damb). Have a nice day officer.
Does anybody know what the hell is wrong with these cops that they think they got to take your key when you've pulled over? I mean damn if I was gonna run you wouldn't be standing here talking to me. I got off without even a written warning when one ******* did that to me for speeding, I was going like 8 over, he turns on me, hits the lights and I pull right over, and turn off the bike so I don't everheat. He jumped out and yanked my key, at which point I get really pissed and jump off the bike screaming my *** off, I guess he didn't want a fight with someone in full gear so he calls for backup who happened to be his supervisor. When the supervisor shows up I start right off bitching like hell about the cop touching my ride when I've pulled right over and already turned it off. Before it was over the supervisor made the cop tell me he was sorry for messing with my bike, they didn't say anything about why I was pulled to start with and I wasn't gonna remind them.

James.
Old 09-08-2003, 03:01 PM

does anyone know....
Can they pull the key out? if you are stopped and the bike is off? is it legal?
Old 09-08-2003, 03:02 PM

JAVIER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I got my first wheelie ticket tonight!!! Post your stories too!!

Originally posted by Silver_Back
Well, it finally happened... I popped a wheelie right past a cop in an unmarked car...

He got out the car and the first thing he said was, "DO YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO GETTING ARRESTED!!"

To make a long story short... I got a $75 ticket that will get taken off of my record because I am going on supervision...

For awhile there I thought I was looking at a night in the clink!!!

I am interested in hearing other stories about run ins with the law...

POST YOUR STORY!!!
FTP FTP
Old 09-08-2003, 04:35 PM

tagss4 is an unknown quantity at this point
never stop...if you stunt they want your ***. doesn't matter who you are, cpl new guys were riding with us in a pack of like 20. ridin on one and some various speed stuff. lights go on, we all scatter, 2 guys riding slow get tagged at a light at gunpoint! Get off the fin bikes by an undercover minivan. they didn't even know they were being chased or doing anything wrong. Cops lie
Old 09-08-2003, 04:39 PM

tagss4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im about to spend 2 months in jail for evading police. i got away clean but my "best friend" decided to be a good friend and "help me learn from my mistake" by turning me in. hes gonna testify against me in court. now im looking at a class 2 felony and at least 2-10 months in jail, no licence for at least a year, a year probation, and about $2000 in fines. hes a great friend. ofcourse he has to be able to get to court to testify
saem story up here in NY. dude went for 2 months to the slammer. told him he needed a lawyer.
Old 09-09-2003, 12:59 AM
SLY

SLY is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear god, thought i was going to get one too night. pulled out of a gas station and stood 'er up. flew over a hill and there was a state trooper coming from the opposite way. flew right past him on one wheel. i didn't give em anytime to flip on the lights if he did see me. i dropped it down a gear and gunned it.
Old 09-09-2003, 01:02 AM
SLY

lol.. i'd like to see them run up to my bike and try to get the key out. its got some kinda tension release thing. i can never get the damn thing out when i stop.. so he would look like a real dumbass strugglin to get my key out for about 5 minutes
Old 09-09-2003, 01:05 AM
SLY

i think i might need one of those endorsement thingies..
Old 09-09-2003, 03:21 AM

Iniquite is an unknown quantity at this point
i cant afford a lawer, so i get a retard appointed one that hasent even read any paper work on my case and is ready to go to trial. only thing i learned is not to trust ANYONE. i cant wait to see the video though. i ended up getting away from 4 different cops while they where trying to get a helicopter. 2 of them had cameras. once i get a copy ill post it on the web. they still cant really prove it was me since i never got cought. his word against mine.
i did get to read the copy of the radeo transmission, i pissed them off good when got away. they even got a call from a resident but the cop wouldnt even go look becase he didnt want chase me again. once this is all done with im gonna go find that cop and wheelie past him.

Quick Reply: I got my first wheelie ticket tonight!!! Post your stories too!!