No More Quads

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2003, 06:23 PM

hot magma is a decent person
No More Quads

Everytime I have gone to a stunt show I end up seeing 4 wheelers out there doing "stunts". Is there anyone on this site who can't 12 a four wheeler? Also who hasn't been at an event on 2 wheels and had some fat kid on 4 wheels almost take you out? My friend did an endo into a quad(the quad was at fault), broke his wrist last summer and the kid blamed by buddy. Just some thoughts, who really cares what I think anyway.
Old 08-29-2003, 06:38 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not going so far as to say no more quads, but I lost respect for them after spending 15 min on one and seeing first hand how easy they are to stunt.

James.
Old 08-29-2003, 06:58 PM

Onesikr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
well if thats all they have to ride let them it aint cool to knock on people that dont have bike i was there once. just my 2 cents
Old 08-29-2003, 09:17 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
quads are fun....I dont have one but I wish i did.
Old 08-29-2003, 11:25 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
that's funny Cbo when you see a girl that never rode in her life do no handers in 5 minutes kinda kills it for ya
Old 08-30-2003, 12:42 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
quads are way more fun in the mud
Old 08-30-2003, 03:15 PM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point
I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE POSTED THIS. I HAVE HAD THE SAME THOUGHTS FOR MONTHS JUST NEVER POSTED!!!!!!! I FUGGIN HATE QUADS AT STUNT SHOWS!!!!!! FOR EXAMPLE, LAKELAND, WALKING AROUND, ALLMOST GOT HIT LIKE 5 TIMES FROM SOME PUNK ON A QUAD!!!! KEEP 'EM IN THE MUD!!!! I LOVE RIDING QUADS, BUT NOT AT "MOTORCYCLE STUNT SHOW". QUDA ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE AFRAID OF DOING THE SAME THING ON A STREETBIKE!!!!!!!! OK, I'M DONE AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK.
Old 08-30-2003, 04:37 PM

T Card is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont want to knock quads, but we do have girls here in Iowa rockin them. Its like, man this girls doin the same **** you are. It is a huge reality check for a lot of people out there.
Old 08-30-2003, 05:32 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
i like quads and plan on getting another one for this winter so i can keep up on stunts when there is snow on the ground.

I think they are a great learning device, but i hate the punks that fly around on them and get in the way. That isn't just hte quads though, that's the person on the quad. 9 times out of 10 when you put that same person on the bike they'll do the same and not pay attention.
Old 08-31-2003, 12:56 AM

Ray Ray Z. is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, I rock a 400ex and love to do the things that I can do on it. Quads are easier then bikes to stunt and that is no secret!!! Any guy that is half decent on a bike could practice for a day on a quad and becaome excellent on it. There are some stunts on the quads that aren't that easy to do but "yes" in the long run quads aint that tuff to stunt compared to bikes!!! I stunt my quad in the comps if I am allowed and I always ride when my crew does a show. I don't walk around thinking that I am madly skilled and thinking that I am the motha effin stunting star of the world cause I can 12 and do some cool looking things. It's fun and is def a crowd pleaser!!!! Quads add to the scene for the crowd and work out pretty well to every show that we have done!
Now, as for the whole thing with quads getting in the way at stunt shows........... ya sometimes people on quads get in the way but are you gonna tell me that no one on a streetbikes have ever cut you off or gottan in your way?????? I am not saying that they haven't ever gotten in the way cause they are slower and harder to steer then the streetbikes I am just saying everyone has gotten in the way of one another at some point.
Hey, if you want to go out and say Eff this quad **** I am going to the streetbike for more of a challenge then have at it guy! I hope that you rip it up and have the time of your life. I ain't gonna disagree with you that quads aint hard to stunt!! Just don't knock on those that don't feel the erge to do that same thing that you have done.
As for the whole mud thing........ I hit the stunts and the mud just as much and enjoy both of them very much!!!!!!
Oh, and one more thing...... I don't understand the whole girl thing one bit!!! I love watching the girls step up in this sport (quad or bike) and rip it up, and if I see a girl doing a trcik that I can do better then me or do something that I can't then good for her!
I don't know yall, I aint looking for no drama here! I just wanted to let you know what I think and say peace out to all and hope that everyone can enhjoy what ever they like to do out there in the stunt world!
Old 08-31-2003, 01:18 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Originally posted by sclevela
um ok not to burst anyones bubble but um gina and laura are doin alot of **** on their bikes that "men" can do and alot more on their bikes then alot of the "men" on this site...................so um the whole "wow u suck even a girl can do that" is kinda a mute point aint it?

ok then how bout, Man even Sclevela can do that!!
Old 08-31-2003, 01:30 AM

RichieDubs is an unknown quantity at this point
sclevela likes to play in the mud.
Old 08-31-2003, 02:23 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
all i have to say is that merk will make all you guppies lose your mandibuls once you comprehend the trick dictionary he is capable of.

granted quads are intented for girls and other elementary/non competitive squids, merk has idea's that are only concievable by teh greatest of wheel standers
Old 08-31-2003, 02:51 AM

Codydme is an unknown quantity at this point
hey starting out on quads is the beginning stage of bikes i think

Quick Reply: No More Quads