No More Quads

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 10:58 AM

skizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
In my opinion stuntin is stuntin no matter what ur on. But 2 correct the problem of wreckless people on quads I think there should be a stupidity test given to any1 bringin 1 into a stunt show. Maybe that will stop the ignorant 1's frum causin wrecks and others will feel more safe. If ya don't pass, ya don't get ta bring the thing outta ur truck. I gotta give the StarBoyz props 4 blockin off an area for quads and 50's, I think that cutt alot of the out. Not tryin to **** no1 off but is the careless, ignorant peeps that F*** S*** up 4 every1 else. I like stuntin quads but there's a time and place 4 it. That's my
Old 09-02-2003, 06:02 PM

Radguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by skizzle
I gotta give the StarBoyz props 4 blockin off an area for quads and 50's, I think that cutt alot of the out.
They did? Where was it at?

There we quads doin fly by's as well as a few sportbikes. But the only people that got hit by anything were were hit by quads.

Oh and saw the nice Red Jeep Grand Charokee with the blingin rims almost get hit by a quad when the guy fell of doing a 12 It was pretty funny he was running his *** off to save it. I wonder what was going through his head when that happened?
Old 09-02-2003, 06:31 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 99TILLER
So exactly what can u do on a quad ?
A hell of a lot more than I can on a bike, allbe it child's play to the pro's. 12's, highchairs, endos apehangers, and some other stuff I don't know the name of. What got me is that in about 5 hours of riding a quad I was doing **** I've never done on a bike. On a side note, what do you guys call riding a quad on the two side wheels? Just so you know, I do NOT claim to be some pimp stunter, I'm not very good, but the quad was so easy I just don't care for them anymore. I had planned on trading an old bike for the 03' 400EX I borrowed, but after a couple of hours on it I knew I'd be bored with it fast. I'm not hating quad stunters, and I'm not in the "ban them" camp, I'm just disapointed in how easy most stunts are one them.

James.
Old 09-02-2003, 09:19 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd have never posted in this thread if I'd known it was going to become this childish. Comeon guys, Whats with this **** of saying that seeing a girl rock one was a reality check? Get real. I bet it'd really hurt your feelings if you knew that it's a proven fact that girls as a whole have BETTER fine motor skills than guys. Just make a note that my coments were simply that I lost a lot of respect for stunting on them when I got on one and found out first hand how easy it is.

James.

james, u dont make much sense, and who cares who u respect anyway,
Old 09-03-2003, 12:00 AM

T Card is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sclevela
um ok not to burst anyones bubble but um gina and laura are doin alot of **** on their bikes that "men" can do and alot more on their bikes then alot of the "men" on this site...................so um the whole "wow u suck even a girl can do that" is kinda a mute point aint it?
Those are some bad *** chicks though. We all agree on that
Old 09-03-2003, 01:09 AM

image4you2see is an unknown quantity at this point
Well????

You named some easy tricks on quads that any one can pick up in no time!!!! Theres easy tricks on bikes that i see over and over all the time... Why dont you try new tricks on quads??? Maybe its you cant come up with new tricks so you get bored.. I will say this sport is 75% sheep(bahhh bahhh) any way!!! When is the last time any of you quad haters come up with your own stunt??? I dont see any one rolling stoppies on Quads (but SKINNY) let me see how easy that is to pick up!!!! How about coasters??? Sure you can do them but you should roll twice the distance as a bike since it is so easy ... A stunt is a stunt no matter what time you put into it!!! I still see the mach one wheeliers out there...

You all keep saying i picked up 12 on a quad in no time!!! Big deal i have one leg and did 12 on a bike in 3 hours!! So does that make 12 on bikes super easy also??? For some they are, just like doing quad stunts is a challenge for others.. Let them get past there fear on what ever machine they would like to ride and help them learn... I have no desire to ride big bikes any more does that meen i should no longer hang out with bike groups?? No matter were you go you will always have rookies just like all of you were!!!!!
Old 09-03-2003, 10:36 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point
No need to get so fired up man, if you read all my posts you will find that I repatedly state that I do NOT hate quad stunters. Yes, I know I named easiers stunts, I did NOT say they were hard stunts, I simply said I was dispointed at how easy they were on a quad. I've repeatedly said I do NOT hate quads, and do NOT want to see them banned. I don't try new tricks on the quad because I don't own a quad, I was so diapointed in them I decided not to trade a 93' f2 that I have about $1700 in for a 03' 400ex. All I'm really trying to say is that I thought it took more skills to do the basic stunts on a quad than it does. Just for the record, I have a hell of a lot of respect for anyone who is missing an arm or leg stunting anything. The more I reread this thread the better I understand why this sport is haveing *some* of the problems it is, too many of us are focusing on bashing others instead of progressing the sport.

James.
Old 09-03-2003, 11:02 AM

image4you2see is an unknown quantity at this point
The more I reread this thread the better I understand why this sport is haveing *some* of the problems it is, too many of us are focusing on bashing others instead of progressing the sport.

James. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well put!!! There should be more praise and less competion!!! There is and always will be some one better. Thats is just the nature of sports in general... There is alot of people out there that are more worried about themselves than what others are doing... I go to the spot with C.C. and ride when i can and i have more fun watching people bust out some cool stuff..
Old 09-03-2003, 04:58 PM

Radguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by image4you2see
The more I reread this thread the better I understand why this sport is haveing *some* of the problems it is, too many of us are focusing on bashing others instead of progressing the sport.

James.

What do you guys mean having some problems? Please explain.

I think the sport has progressed pretty damn fast.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:22 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 09-03-2003, 06:09 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
4 wheelers are cool w/me, I learned alot on a quad, and yes they are easier to stunt, but they are fun you can come up with new stuff easier then take them to a bike and use it. But I am trying to see if a circle wheelie on a quad is possible, one wheel, not on the 2 side ones,
Old 10-03-2003, 02:47 PM

manwithdaplan is an unknown quantity at this point
i say **** all yall 2 wheel freaks quads r badd
Old 10-03-2003, 03:56 PM
Regular StuntLifer

DrinkWheelieMix is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sclevela
um ok not to burst anyones bubble but um gina and laura are doin alot of **** on their bikes that "men" can do and alot more on their bikes then alot of the "men" on this site...................so um the whole "wow u suck even a girl can do that" is kinda a mute point aint it?

yeah good point...and if u think quads are too "easy" to stunt. then step your game up on the quad and do some new tricks.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:41 PM

Codydme is an unknown quantity at this point
yes ure all rite quads are easy to stunt but hey i startyed out on one and will continue to stunt quads until this summer when i get my license ill get a bike and strt in the big industry of stuntin the bikes its alot harder but u get some expirenece on quads so dont knock quad stunters maybe thats all they have
Old 10-03-2003, 08:21 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve
you can get your bike license when youre 16?

lucky... had to wait till i was 18