No More Quads

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2003, 05:14 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
well, quads are safer but i wouldn't go as far to say 50's are....i bust my *** on my 50 all the time.

and CC MERK ****ING ROCKS on the quads....he's got mad skillz on the quad.
Old 08-31-2003, 06:58 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point
i like to **** around on my quad cause it is alot tougher then my R6 and i hate buying new plastic...... anyways the name of this site is STUNTLIFE not MOTORCYCLE.STUNTS.AND.NOTHING.ELSE.COM so get a grip and if you dont like quads stay away from them....

oh and the whole "girls can do it" thats the most ignorant thing ive heard on this site... get a clue..
Old 08-31-2003, 08:27 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread has hurt the inner child of all quad riders on this board especially the ray ray guy, shame on you guys
Old 08-31-2003, 08:53 PM

Codydme is an unknown quantity at this point
no more quads

hey im just starting im only 15 and can bust some pre bada$$ STUNTS ON MY QUAD IM JUST STARTRING AND WE BE ON I BIKE HERE IN ABOUT 6 MIOUNTHS SO DONT KNOCK ON US QUAD STUNTERS THAT A WAY OF LEARNING AND STEPPING UP THERE AINT NUTTIN WROGN WITH IT GIVE US A BREAK BUT THATS MY OPINON
Old 08-31-2003, 10:41 PM

tbcustomz is an unknown quantity at this point
quads

I think that they are totally different and should be kept seperate. I do agree it is easier to wheelie slow on say a 400ex than a hyabusa. My 600r however is easier to wheelie than my banshee do to the 2 stroke powerband. Whatever you have, just do what you can, and keep progressing.
Old 08-31-2003, 10:50 PM

Chris' Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
stuntin on my boys quad is hella fun

and yeah he call 12 it ... and do tons of **** on it

in my own opin i think there kewl to stunt
Old 08-31-2003, 11:25 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by CBOdmi
damn quads, they are fun for a minute or two.. that ****ing trick with the guy on the front is cool, just do it once then let it go...i hate when people overplay it and do it the whole time
you used to nail some pimp *** combos on the quad though
Old 08-31-2003, 11:56 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by binder929rr
well, quads are safer but i wouldn't go as far to say 50's are....i bust my *** on my 50 all the time.

and CC MERK ****ING ROCKS on the quads....he's got mad skillz on the quad.
hey yo gotta agree with you on this one..ive busted my *** severa times too.... but it aint nuthin compared to face plantin doin 50 mph plus... you know
Old 09-01-2003, 01:16 AM

image4you2see is an unknown quantity at this point
????

So you're all saying my one legged *** should'nt be able to stunt in a show???? Since all's i do is ride quads my krippled *** should just stay home... TO boot fiddies go just as slow if not slower than quads not to mention harder to see... So why don't you take those away from me also!!!!!

The hole girl thing!!! Umm im seeing girls do new things all the time!! It looks to me like a few of you need to get outta the cave and see the big shinny thing in the sky!!!

I dont get it??? Stunting is stunting no matter what your on... Respect what every one does and quit trying to be in the spot light all the time and say well since i do it on a bike im better!!!

I will say i respected some of you till i read some of your posts!!!!!

Old 09-01-2003, 01:20 AM

Ridin Disorder is an unknown quantity at this point
Ray Ray

Originally posted by brian127
this thread has hurt the inner child of all quad riders on this board especially the ray ray guy, shame on you guys
Hey man don't be bashin on Ray Ray Z. that kid is the coolest kid you'll eva meet. He goes out of his way all the time whether to help his group, others (such as our group, brent, etc), and he takes time to talk with people whether they are kids, adults, ANYONE. Most stunters i've seen just wanna talk w/ their fellow stunters and the hot chicks which i understand but you gotta pay attention to everyone. Plus Ray Ray is nasty on a quad, just cuz someone doesn't wanna go out and blow 4000-??? on a decent stunt bike to destroy doesn't mean you have to be singling them out. I don't know i personally love stuntin my bike but everyone has their thing, just like people that only ride fiddy's when are we gonna start bashin on them?? granted some people are absolute morons on quads but there are morons on everything so i don't think that we should be bashin quads and especially naming names cuz someone tried to stick up for what they do.

Sorry that is my .02 cents..i don't wanna start anything but that's my opinion
Old 09-01-2003, 01:29 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ????

Originally posted by image4you2see
So you're all saying my one legged *** should'nt be able to stunt in a show???? Since all's i do is ride quads my krippled *** should just stay home... TO boot fiddies go just as slow if not slower than quads not to mention harder to see... So why don't you take those away from me also!!!!!

The hole girl thing!!! Umm im seeing girls do new things all the time!! It looks to me like a few of you need to get outta the cave and see the big shinny thing in the sky!!!

I dont get it??? Stunting is stunting no matter what your on... Respect what every one does and quit trying to be in the spot light all the time and say well since i do it on a bike im better!!!

I will say i respected some of you till i read some of your posts!!!!!

hope to see you at our show dog... cant wait

Old 09-01-2003, 04:29 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
i bet ray ray is cool, and a good stunter, but it did touch him, and i am sorry for being a jack ***, i actually learned on quads
Old 09-01-2003, 05:07 AM

xDINGMANx is an unknown quantity at this point
i heard quads r good teachers before you step up to a streetbike
Old 09-01-2003, 06:16 PM

Radguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by brian127
What do you mean? He's right!!!

I rode a 400ex for one day and I could ride 12's all day, and do all kinds of wheelie combos on it. It's good to learn **** on, but when it's time for a bike it's a whole new ball game

Oh and fifty's I can't do a 12 on one to save my *** I can't even ride a long wheelie on one...unless I have my feet on the ground....but then that's like riding a quad J/K
Old 09-01-2003, 09:25 PM

mikelocal12 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah no more quads at stunt shows. The majority of the kids on them are completly dangerous. I say street bikes and 50's only at stunt shows. There was like 30 quads at the starboy stunt show wipping around were everone was riding, making it pretty dangerous to be out there. Gotta watch out for those damn FLY GUYS!
Old 09-02-2003, 02:20 AM

Ridin Disorder is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't know..i don't think that you should single out quads as a whole. i think that you should just single out the chitty riders, i ride w/ ray ray all the time and he is very aware of what is goin on and who is around him doin what. i've heard horror storys of quads gettin in the way. i haven't heard any about fiddy's and i love my fiddy so i don't got a problem w/ those, but i also always hear about that a**hole kid on the street bike doin 100mph wheelies where everyone is stuntin...my partner damn near got taken out by one of those guys while he was doin a circle wheelie in the practice area at the starboyz show, but none of the bike guys are really bashin on them. like i said b4 i don't wanna start a problem, i am just trying to stand up for everyone on the quads cuz they have just as much of a right to be there as everyone. i have riden a quad and yes they are easy to ride but hey if you like riding a quad the go for it..plus parts are cheaper.

just my .02
Old 09-02-2003, 04:37 AM

CHUBBYDME is an unknown quantity at this point
I AGREE QUADS DO GET BORING AFTER A WHILE, AND ARE MUCH EASIER TO STUNT. BUT I LOVE TO STILL STUNT IT.
Old 09-02-2003, 07:44 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
quads r cool!, just not when you get to a competition and are over run by them.

I saw more quads at the LI event this weekend then I did bikes

when you cant ride b'cause you have people doin high speed low altitude fly by's on a quad in an area where everyone is doin 12's and circles it gets really dangerous
Old 09-02-2003, 09:51 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd have never posted in this thread if I'd known it was going to become this childish. Comeon guys, Whats with this **** of saying that seeing a girl rock one was a reality check? Get real. I bet it'd really hurt your feelings if you knew that it's a proven fact that girls as a whole have BETTER fine motor skills than guys. Just make a note that my coments were simply that I lost a lot of respect for stunting on them when I got on one and found out first hand how easy it is.

James.
Old 09-02-2003, 10:07 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by jamesjweg
I'd have never posted in this thread if I'd known it was going to become this childish. Comeon guys, Whats with this **** of saying that seeing a girl rock one was a reality check? Get real. I bet it'd really hurt your feelings if you knew that it's a proven fact that girls as a whole have BETTER fine motor skills than guys. Just make a note that my coments were simply that I lost a lot of respect for stunting on them when I got on one and found out first hand how easy it is.

James.
So exactly what can u do on a quad ?

Quick Reply: No More Quads