WACK shit happened

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 01:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
WACK **** happened

ok so last night we are at this party taping girls and **** and having a good time. To make a long story short, my boy has a brnad new 2003 gixxer 1k and he let another friend of mine ride it around the block. When he got back another friend of mine took off on the bike DRUNK when we weren't there. He crashes this bike sooooo bad and gets all ****ed up. He wrapped this thing around a tree and it was down in a ditch upside down in a stream. This bike was more mangeled than any other bike I have ever seen! Cops and ambulance came and took kid to the hospital in handcuffs. The dude got a DUI and everything! I got lots of it on camera too ... but now the owner of the bike has a dilema of what to do with the bike .... any suggestions?? anyone need parts? what's everyone's take??
Old 08-23-2003, 01:41 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person
**** happened to me once. Memorial Day or something like that. I had to work. I show up at my g/f's house around 5:00pm and a friend of her dad's is pressuring me for to ride it. So, I don't want to be the dick in front of everybody... I let him go "around the block"

10 minutes later he pulls up with the whole side scrape, rearsets dragging, lever busted off, no mirror, bloody knuckles and knees...

and denies it all.

Turns out he had been drinking all day, but since I just got there, I didn't know. He tried to just up and leave and tell me he wasn't going to pay for anything, etc. Now, I know this won't fly, because my g/f's dad (who's house this was at) is a cop. So I'm not worried about that. But words are exchanged anyways.

In the end, he claimed it on his homeowners insurance. Told them I was parked next to their automatic garage door and it opened and knocked it over. I got a Muzzy outta the whole thing.
Old 08-23-2003, 02:31 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point
damn those are both fcked up stories, definatly gonna make me think twice about lettin people take my bike
Old 08-23-2003, 02:50 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person
Originally posted by Duffman
damn those are both fcked up stories, definatly gonna make me think twice about lettin people take my bike
It taught me early. Always be the ********. The only time I let anybody ride my bike now, is if they understand that I get theirs if they wreck mine, until it's fixed. No bike of their own? Sorry, no ride.
Old 08-23-2003, 02:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
yep ... dude is pissed!!!
Old 08-23-2003, 03:34 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Never let anyone ride your bike ever!
Old 08-23-2003, 03:52 PM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point
he should get a lawyer and tear a new *ss in that dude, better then making an insurance claim cuz they suck!!!!
Old 08-23-2003, 03:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

KevDog is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMN thats why i dont like people riding my bike, i dont like anyone riding it, so they dont **** it up, i like my bike so fresh and so clean clean
Old 08-23-2003, 04:55 PM

Frizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that sucks
Old 08-23-2003, 06:51 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Sell it to me, CHEAP, LOL. Just kidding. Had something like that happen here. A guy came up wanting to buy my buddies mint condition R6. Well, he lied about riding before took off, and ran it into a fence, then proceeded to get back on it, and run it into a new bass boat. SQUIDS suck!!!! Month or two later, and still no money.
Old 08-23-2003, 07:24 PM

BigMic900RR is an unknown quantity at this point
kind of funny the same thing just happened to a buddy of mine on 8/21/03 he let someone ride his bike. but he didnt know the guy was drunk . so the drunk guy. takes off on the bike with no gear on just a tshirt and jeans to the end of the road comes flying back to the other end of the road were there is a T intersection .at about 135mph totaly under estimates the lenght of the road slams on the brakes and turns. the bike highsides him off and the bike slams into the curb at about 105mph according to the speedo. does three or four flips in the air and takes out a sign. the rider slides between two signs and lands in a field with so rash on his back and some bumps and bruises.can you say LUCKY! but he did get a couple tickets .i guess the guy that crashed is going to pay for everything. i will try too post some pics
Old 08-23-2003, 07:31 PM

Hondafan is an unknown quantity at this point
how about this....

when i got my first f2 (94) i let this guy ride it for the day, well he goes around kinda telling people that its his, and lets another friend of his ride it!!!

good part was it didnt get wrecked but the guy the my friend let ride it, wont let me ride his bike....

just kinda messed up as far as im concerned...
Old 08-23-2003, 09:43 PM

Radguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Well one of my friends let someone ride their 954 about 3 1/2 months ago. Took off right into a side of a garage abouit 50mph...totalled the bike and the person is still in the hospital paralyzed from the waist down

So what would you do in a situation like that? Sue someone that can't walk for the rest of their life?
Old 08-24-2003, 03:47 AM

SuperStaR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
nah man....you make sure his family doesnt sue YOU.

always a messed up situation when it comes to some inbred begging to ride your bike.....have to be a d!ck and tell them no, otherwise you could be bikeless and possibly even paying THEM if/when they get hurt.

no one touches my bike unless ive known them a while and trust that they're competent......you never can tell though, even the best of us go down from time to time.

fuggit, if it gets scratched, it gets scratched.....all the more reason to ride it like an ******* i guess, heh.
Old 08-24-2003, 04:20 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
I am not sure what to do in this situation. If you sue him you may end up like me.
I sued a guy that owns his own shop kept the ported and polished head and my $800...To make a long story short, due to an idiot judgeHe let the guy keep my head, didn't even want to look at my estimates, and awarded me $865. Well, 1 yr later I haven't seen a penny. So now I have to find a way to get this guy to court and to bring documents (bank statements, secondary vehicle titles (as you can take their primary source of transportation or their home) etc, and put liens on everything. Well, this guy has been sued many times before and by a few other shops around here for other F'd up stuff and knows how to aviod paying, i.e. putting bank cash in his sons accounts. Well, if this guy doesn't have anything extra he owns good luck on getting anything. Another thing is if you can't ever get the money then the only thing you can do is use it for your taxes to help out. .....Hey, as always, I wish you luck when in situations like this as I am going through it as I type, just not as expensive. At this point I am not even sure if the insurance will cover it due to letting the person ride at free will. The insurance will say why did you do it if you know they are not covered and things may get worse from there if this guy is an ***? The only thing is if you say he stole it then they would cover it .......I am not 100% sure but that's what I think....
LATERS
Old 08-24-2003, 04:21 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
But since he is a friend saying that stuff wouldn't fly......
It's a sticky situation.
Old 08-24-2003, 03:02 PM
Regular StuntLifer

twist~ROC is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks
Old 08-24-2003, 07:33 PM

korno is an unknown quantity at this point
dude the situation is fukked but the dude was drunk took the bike when no one was around didnt ask permission me personally i would ask him for the cash to fix it if he says no i would sue his *** left and right not just because he crashed the bike but because he was drunk u just dont drive **** faced because of that reason but thats my opinion and i hope everything works out
Old 08-24-2003, 08:58 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
always keep your key in yo poket boa!