Motivation?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 03:25 PM

kapzanass1 is a decent person
Motivation?!

Seems to be a bumpy start with this sport.... is it normal to go threw alot of frustration and money just starting out in this sport.. as of right now it seems more trouble than fun (not saying imma stop cause umm well **** that !! lol). Just wondering if anyone had some words of encouragment or maybe a story about some of the hardships that they went threw starting out ..
Old 09-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Motivation?!

I remember when I first started and there were no
cages or any one making stunt parts... break a cover
and go buy another one just to smash that cover again.

Get the bike protection and you'll spend a lot less...
(And the reason it's so much is because you're in Colombia.. )
Old 09-24-2012, 10:14 PM

antrax636brian is a decent person
Re: Motivation?!

Ive had other hobbies n this hobby/habit is just like the other ones,it cost money n takes a while to become comfortable with. You might think its frustrating now but later you can look back n laugh. Im by far a good stunter but i know if i work hard at it i will be. I read a thread on this forum about riding with others that can stunt or that are better than you can help motivate you too..