New to the stunt game!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 10:45 PM

cmdrep is a decent person
Talking New to the stunt game!

Hey stuntlife, I joined a while ago, but 2 weeks ago i finally got my first bike! (stock 01 f4i) and i absolutely love it! Here are some pictures from my second day of riding. I'm catching on pretty quick, i give all that to my motocross and bmx background. Stunting is by far the most fun hobby i've ever had. Im hoping that one day i can make a career out of something stunt related. Ordering a sick cage, round bar, 56/15t sprocket set up, new chain, and an old man rogers subcage/esd pegs within the next week. Any thoughts or advice to a new stunter? i know the video quality stinks, im just excited to get some stuff posted up on here. Ill get another better video soon!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	117.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	246053  
Old 08-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: New to the stunt game!

If you're looking for a OMR Subcage, you're going to have to
find one used (And Good luck on that) People don't give them
up easy... Just a FYI...

RSC has a Pretty kick *** Subcage out there now...
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-subcages.html

I would also Recommend Getting a RSC clutch lever...
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...nt-clutch.html
Old 08-20-2012, 10:53 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OH and SLOW DAT **** Down Son...
Old 08-20-2012, 10:55 PM

thanks for the info man! and a guy on here came to me and had a bunch of parts brand new that he never used. gave me an awesome price on a package deal and he just so happens to have an omr subcage! :D So i lucked out lol
Old 08-20-2012, 10:57 PM

And yeaaaah i know haha. The past week ive been working on bringing them up at a slower speed and keeping the bike at the balance point rather than chasing the front end. That video is second gear and i started around 45 and ended around 70 or so. Now i can bring them up around 30 and keep them around 45-50mph. Im hoping the sprocket change will help me slow them down even more.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:16 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by cmdrep
thanks for the info man! and a guy on here came to me and had a bunch of parts brand new that he never used. gave me an awesome price on a package deal and he just so happens to have an omr subcage! :D So i lucked out lol
Good ****...
Old 08-21-2012, 12:26 AM

SALTY is a decent person

clutch up to do em slow. I had an f2 and was pulling slower wheelies after practice just gotta be a bit balsy and dump that ****** clutch. Gangstas can do slow circles on stock gears. Youtube is a savior my friend. And do yourself a favor recycle some cans or wash some cars or something but go buy a Go Pro on Ebay. You'll be able to review your **** and check yourself and see any mistakes or close calls, and you'll be able to show bitches yo skill. Bitches love go pros. lol
Old 08-21-2012, 08:22 AM

Yeah as soon as i get that round bar and subcage on ill clutch the **** out of it. I can't be too reckless yet, i sold my truck for this bike lmao. It's my only source of transportation =/ i gotta get a car next month haha. And that's a damn good idea! go pro's are sick
Old 08-21-2012, 02:07 PM

kapzanass1 is a decent person
Talking Re: New to the stunt game!

Yeah man slow that **** down .. you dont want to end up a veggi before you can even hit the lot ya know.. But as far as progress your doing awsome man!! Be safe and clutch it up !!! Ride on !
Old 08-21-2012, 04:52 PM

Thanks man! and yeah, i keep them under 60mph at most now. changing my gearing will help too.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:07 PM

No doubt... were you from man im new into the whole thing also !! ive never had a bmx bike or did dirt bikes so im learning it all on my 600 f4i
Old 08-21-2012, 05:15 PM

damn, i bet its pretty weird then huh? i couldnt imagine never riding bikes at all before then hopping on a streetbike lol. I live in western maryland. what about you?
Old 08-21-2012, 06:32 PM

Yeah i picked up on the riding part quick but am slow with the wheelie part. Got my cage and wheelie bar coming by next weekend.. Atown customs is hooking me up. I live down hurr in the south man.. south carolina !! So far i am the only person i know that wants to stunt... well i got one guy but i dont think he is as into as me lol
Old 08-21-2012, 08:25 PM

it will all come in time, and damn only one guy? I live in a bullshit boring town, and theres one local thats really good, and a few of us that are aspiring stunters. And baltimore is only about 2 hours away. A lot of stunters down that way from what i understand.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:38 PM

Nice!! yeah so far just a few down hurrr.. pussies !!!! lol