know areas to stunt near hagerstown or frederick md?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 10:49 AM

bizie is a decent person
know areas to stunt near hagerstown or frederick md?

looking for a good place to get decent at stunting close to hagerstown MD or may be even frederick md I really need to work on my slow wheelie control. I just got a stunted out 954 im going to mess with for a little. Then fixing it up for the streets and selling it...cuz well thats wut i do :-) id like to find a cheap 04 636 to keep for stunting but for now i got the 954

Ive never even rode a stunt bike before, gonna take time to get use to the riding position... ive been riding sport bikes since I was 19 and im 27 now so id like to think im a decent rider. Knee draggin has always been my thing tho. Not to good of a stunter but I would like to get better I just need a spot to practice NEAR frederick or hagerstown md. Not trying to go all the way to bmore. And the spot needs to be pretty open just becauase like i said no slow control...yet.

My only tricks are iron cross, skiing of the side (or whatever thats called) and I can do a okay wheelie just ride the gear out. What I want is to easily be able to get the wheelie past the balance point and control it w/ the rear brake. I always just let off the throttle to bring the wheelie down and its kinda been difficult to force my self to go past the balance point and hit the rear brake. So thats where this 954 comes in place... ive always had pretty nice bikes and always been worried about dumping them which has kinda held my stunting back but now I got a bike I can dump and I just need a place to go look silly cuz I aint no good...yet. and want to keep it off the streets for safety of course because I plan on pushing myself till I go down...lol and need to stay away from popo! So any help would be great.