What risers to run on Sick Triple for dbars

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 01:02 AM

streetmurder is a decent person
What risers to run on Sick Triple for dbars

I ordered my sick triple the other day and im switching from clips to Dbars. i have in mind the driven risers and tag bar. any one running a different riser bar setup on a sick or hohey triple?? also with hohey you need to run riser adapters to clear the fork adjusters will that be the same issue on the sick triple??
Old 11-29-2011, 01:07 AM

lil chris is a decent person
Re: What risers to run on Sick Triple for dbars

you made a mistake kid db bars slow you down way harder to do circle wheelies on and there over rated.. just sayin bro i learned my lesson you will bounce back to earth lol.. welcome to stuntlife your new favorite sight just dont go missing in action like most new people do come get answers and gone haha post some pics of your build..
Old 11-29-2011, 04:51 AM

streetmurder is a decent person

new name not new sight i forgot my info from 2007 then i went into the army now i got back into my old ways and back on a bike. but i wouldnt know, havnt circled with dbars willing to see the feel. my boy has them and they feel very centered and more controlled, so if you go with a higher design bar i can see what you mean about getting the balance and lean in a cirlce but with some renthals low profile bars i dont see any difference in it. which is why i asked the audience on a certain setup. thanks for the input tho definately when i get them and bust circles ill keep you posted. everythings over rated nowadays btw its all comfort and control that matters and gives you the edge.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:08 PM

Tstunta101 is a decent person

I love db bars. Everything is easier, including circle.... WHAT??? Way more leverage and they are very comfy. Tag has a universal low that is really good. Ive broken both wrist multible times and after a hr in the lot or any streets wit flipped clipons my wrist start to hurt. Db's are deff something to try for a few month if you are really gona stunt
Old 11-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by f4easy_stuntin
you made a mistake kid db bars slow you down way harder to do circle wheelies on and there over rated.. just sayin bro i learned my lesson you will bounce back to earth lol.. welcome to stuntlife your new favorite sight just dont go missing in action like most new people do come get answers and gone haha post some pics of your build..
Are you serious???

I have had DB bars since I can remember. I have had NO
probs, I feel they step up/sped up my game. I honestly cant
stand clip ons and have more probs with them.

agree with ya tho....
Welcome To SL stick around and have some fun...