Best Buy owes me money....

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2003, 11:23 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Best Buy owes me money....

So its ****ing raining the whole weekend down here. Nags was over and we were bored and had the bright idea of going to best buy and buying Extreme Biker.

First off its a 2 dvd set. There is honestly about 15 minutes of orginal footage. The rest of the entire 2 dvd's is a repeat of this same 15 minutes over and over again. The music sounds like the music you hear playing at a Dentist office. The first dvd spent more time playing clips backwards than forwards.

This is no lie. If they only played each clip once the entire video would have been less that 13 minutes long.

If I had to see RepoBilly doing another burnout or a 12 on a quad again I think I would have shot my TV. You would think RedlineJimmy was the **** for being on the cover, that mother ****er got robbed with only one clip. Ohh and if I had to see Laura and Erika do the same mindsweeper clip forwards and backwards for the 11th time I would have had to be admitted to the hospitial.

The only plus side to the video was that nags bought it and wasted his $21.00 on it
Old 08-09-2003, 11:47 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Oh my god was that bad.. I'd be embarassed to even be in that video.

If anyone wants to buy it from me... $15 and its yours.. .PM me
Old 08-10-2003, 12:21 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Best Buy owes me money....

Originally posted by underzen

If I had to see RepoBilly doing another burnout or a 12 on a quad again I think I would have shot my TV.
LMFAO
Sounds like a real piece of Shiat..I'll definitely stay away...
Cheers
SK
Old 08-10-2003, 01:10 AM

Originally posted by nags
Oh my god was that bad.. I'd be embarassed to even be in that video.

If anyone wants to buy it from me... $15 and its yours.. .PM me
Put that **** on ebay...or give it to kyle..he'll light it on fire and jump it
Old 08-10-2003, 01:58 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
the funny part is that Zens description of the video is perfect....

hey did yall notice that the person filming had no clue what the tricks were all about? He missed 2 separate captain americas by tightening up close on patrick instead of panning out
Old 08-10-2003, 04:32 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
If I ever see one more trick played backwards, I'm going to kill somebody.. I swear there is more backwards footage then regular ****.

And whats with all the nasty *** chicks in the babes section?

You KNOW a Harley guy put that video out.
Old 08-10-2003, 04:33 AM

Originally posted by underzen
Put that **** on ebay...or give it to kyle..he'll light it on fire and jump it
Maybe we shoulda posted how amazing the video was untill I sold it... then bashed the **** out of it. Now I'm SOL
Old 08-10-2003, 12:05 PM

Maybe we shoulda posted how amazing the video was untill I sold it... then bashed the **** out of it. Now I'm SOL

Nahh put it on ebay. and say its the greatest thing!
Old 08-10-2003, 12:06 PM
Banned

snakes1100 is a decent person
blah test
Old 08-10-2003, 05:50 PM

jethro426 is an unknown quantity at this point
return it, best buy takes stuff back
Old 08-10-2003, 06:05 PM

not opened dvds... I worked there for 2 years

Unless there is a defect.. in which case they will exchange it for another of the same title
Old 08-10-2003, 06:13 PM

not opened dvds... I worked there for 2 years

Unless there is a defect.. in which case they will exchange it for another of the same title
There is a defect. It ****ing blows
Old 08-10-2003, 06:32 PM

hahahaha
Old 08-10-2003, 09:27 PM

Laura Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Didn't you see our review in our redline forum You would of saved some bucks The editing sucked ****.
Old 08-10-2003, 09:35 PM

Originally posted by RedlineLaura
Didn't you see our review in our redline forum You would of saved some bucks The editing sucked ****.
we saw some review somewhere on here. but thought "can't be that bad" plus we were so bored saturday nite with all the rain
Old 08-10-2003, 10:09 PM

Originally posted by RedlineLaura
there was editing?
Old 08-10-2003, 10:50 PM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have it too and it is the worse thing I have ever seen!!!!!!! Damn near everything they showed forward they showed right after it in reverse. I'll sell mine for $5 if anyone wants it.
Old 08-10-2003, 10:58 PM

Originally posted by sclevela
is their anyplace or any thing u havent worked/done for a living?
I've made the rounds