We are being attacked by financial terrorists

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 07:32 AM

Nick Storm is a decent person
We are being attacked by financial terrorists

This is what I think I've boiled down to the quickest, simplest way to explain what the banking scam is right now:

A private corporations (the federal reserve) creates money from thin air (the Fed is allowed to and does not have to answer to the US government). The Fed lends this magic, made from thin air money to the govt AT INTEREST

The govt then gives the borrowed money back to other privately owned banks as "bailouts" to help pay off their "debts" and "toxic investments", even though it's them that fucked up and the people owe them nothing.

The people pay it back by working hard and paying taxes (even though the money was made from thin air)

IF the Govt made the money itself from thin air (and it has the power to do so) and just spent it on infrastucture, education, clean energy, healthcare etc. it would support the economy and THERE WOULD BE NO NATIONAL DEBT and NO INTEREST TO PAY. There would be no difference in inflation as the money supply can be the exact same amount as with the bailouts.

In short: The people gave the money they borrowed from a private bank in the first place back to the private banks and then paid back the loan to them (through taxation) a second time, with interest added!!!

We are being robbed in broad daylight, and the media and govt are not coming clean! Please ask you congressman about it, ask him if it's true. www.contactingthecongress.org

The tide is turning, momentum is building... please help and give it an extra nudge away from financial slavery and into the direction of freedom.

peace.

* I know it's not stunting but this **** winds me right up. I'll be posting some pics of my new R6 build soon to make up for it

Old 11-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: We are being attacked by financial terrorists

Watch zeitgeist much?
Old 11-12-2010, 12:58 PM

Nick Storm is a decent person

Yes sir, great movie... and Money as debt?

you ever asked anyone in power about it?
Old 11-12-2010, 03:14 PM

mr.haterz is a decent person

http://www.truththeory.org/
Old 11-13-2010, 10:57 AM

NyQuiLx21 is a decent person

Zeitgeist is a great movie. I loved hearing his theory on religion, wow! As far as this money and debt situation I think if the government could create it out of thin air then they would. They are not obligated in any way to get the money from the federal reserve are they? There must be a reason they choose to go through them.

No matter what your opinion or theory is there is one thing you cannot deny. The way things are going right now is not good for the medium to long term health and well being of our country. It will either change for the better or crash and burn. Maybe China will be the next world power. Who knows?

I encourage those who haven't seen zeitgeist to give it a quick look. The documenter Peter Joseph exposes some factual evidence that will surprise A LOT of people. I'm not talking about just theories, but hard evidence. Did you know there were numerous religious stories BEFORE Jesus' that match Jesus' stories almost exactly? For example Horus the sun god was the common belief for Egyptians thousands of years before Christ came into the picture. Horus had 12 apostles, born of a virgin, died on a cross etc.

Trippy ****!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:05 PM

smokeymcpot is a decent person

i thought that our money was based on the gold the U.S. has? more money that is made our dollar value goes down? im not sure about any of this though