The StuntFarm Sucks Balls Weekend Sale LOL

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person
Re: The StuntFarm Sucks ***** Weekend Sale LOL

Hey bro! I'm still waiting for you to stock the Stacked large and been checking the site nearly every day. Let me know if your not printing those out in qty again so I can order out of stock and wait the 3-4 weeks (months Hahahaha) for it. Def want that style! btw how come the free one you sent me isn't on your site (large SF logo on the front, street life on the bottom)? IMO it's the best one of the bunch!

Oh yeah, did my boys get there yet and find your sorry ***? Never had a chance to call them off hunting you down, once they start a job.............. they finish it!
Stuntfarmer for life
Old 08-02-2010, 10:02 AM

StuntFarm is a decent person

Originally Posted by NyQuiLx21
Can you extend this to a 3 day weekend sale? If so ill place my order today!
Send your order I'll honor the sale price for you.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:31 AM

StuntFarm is a decent person

Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA
Hey bro! I'm still waiting for you to stock the Stacked large and been checking the site nearly every day. Let me know if your not printing those out in qty again so I can order out of stock and wait the 3-4 weeks (months Hahahaha) for it. Def want that style! btw how come the free one you sent me isn't on your site (large SF logo on the front, street life on the bottom)? IMO it's the best one of the bunch!

Oh yeah, did my boys get there yet and find your sorry ***? Never had a chance to call them off hunting you down, once they start a job.............. they finish it!
Stuntfarmer for life
The Stack Shirts are on their way bro. I hope to have them early next week in the new colorways. The Free shirts I sent you is called the Olive Tee and funny thing is that I sold out of those so fast that I was unable to take any pics of them and post them on the site. I'll have them up here shortly now that I am reprinting them. Glad you liked it. You should check out our My space sometimes I have pics and stuff up there that I dont have on the web site cause my web guy laggs on me.. hahahaha kinda like I lagg on my customers j/k working on fixing that. Yea your boys came by but they were weak lol send bigger ones next time!! LOL Talk to you soon. Thanks for the support.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

Originally Posted by StuntFarm
The Stack Shirts are on their way bro. I hope to have them early next week in the new colorways. The Free shirts I sent you is called the Olive Tee and funny thing is that I sold out of those so fast that I was unable to take any pics of them and post them on the site. I'll have them up here shortly now that I am reprinting them. Glad you liked it. You should check out our My space sometimes I have pics and stuff up there that I dont have on the web site cause my web guy laggs on me.. hahahaha kinda like I lagg on my customers j/k working on fixing that. Yea your boys came by but they were weak lol send bigger ones next time!! LOL Talk to you soon. Thanks for the support.
Hahaha I'll send more and bigger boys next time!
I'll wait and keep my eye out on stuntfarm.com for your stacked and new stuff. Think at my age that I'd be labeled a child mol--ter if I was on Myspace!
Old 08-10-2010, 03:57 PM

crzyaccrd is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my shirts in the other day, real good quality shirt, not that thin *** cheap crap that will shrink in 2 washes. As far as the other post about how they suck and take forever..one shirt was wrong and with out any hassle at all I have a new shirt in the mail and I get to keep the extra at an even more discounted price. Thanks again for the shirts, look forward to ordering more once you get the stye I want in stock!!