How many times have you wrecked 12'ing???

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 08:27 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
How many times have you wrecked 12'ing???

**** another wreck in the books! That brings my total to 3 which probably isnt that much but it still sucks. My bike is taking an *** raping. My body is worse though. I was coasting for a while then it got too wobbly to hit the brake and I ate ****. Tore some ligaments and cartilage damage. Hopefully I wont be out too long so I can try and perfect this ****. Those bitches are hard!!! My slider broke and cracked off the motor mount. Time to weld that **** together and get back on. Hopefully without busting my *** again!!!!!!!!

How many times has everyone ate **** 12'ing???????????
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dvc00112.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	4385  
Old 11-04-2002, 08:57 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
bro sorry to hear about ur crash ...if i were u i would go have a professional welder put a blob of weld on that motor and then re drill it ....it will be as good as new ...well i ve been ****** around with 12's for like a year now ,but befor i was doin them on my 900 i started on my 400ex dialed the brake control in then i did them on my 900 ...i took my time never balled up doing them except the time my rear brake line snapped and the brake gave out ..but i took my time now i can do it all ...drag my bar ,park it ,apehangers the whole thing ,just take ur time with what u do ,if u think u can push urself then do it ,but if u think u need time give it to urself

keep it safe
J
Old 11-04-2002, 09:00 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
twice...

- once on my very first 12 attempt.
- twice on my first attempt to scrape / coast.

Lata,
Bri
Old 11-04-2002, 09:36 PM
AGGRESSION!

I can ride them high and slow its the scraping that is kicking my ***. I need to practice a little more with my brake control. I havent ridden very many four wheelers or anything that I can practice on other than my 900. I will get it down one of these days but wrecking sucks. Oh well however many times it takes I guess its worth it. STUNTING IS THE ****!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Hopefully ther are many more wrecks. But Im sure there will be. Oh well thats the price you pay to be a badass. SOmeday you will see me on here pimpin 12's like DTE, XXX, 1096, DV8, SBH,PBR,RM,SBF,GMO,XMX,WEBER,CRAZY J, **** the list goes on and on. Sorry if I forgot anyone which I know I did.

ALL THE GROUPS ARE WHAT MOTIVATE ME AND INSPIRE ME TO DO WHAT I DO AND TO TRY AND BE AS GOOD AS I POSSIBLY CAN.

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE IN THIS SPORT FOR MAKING IT ALL IT IS. AND THAT IS THE STUNTLIFE.

THANKS
Old 11-04-2002, 10:43 PM
Outermost Moderator

ROB OUTERMOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Next time dont try to change lanes in a 12 and you wont wobble. when are you taking your bike to get fixed i want to take mine to so i can get the bar made, so i can join you in the wrecking.
Old 11-04-2002, 10:54 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point
don't worry man you are on the right track. I'm not saying that this is your last 12 crash, but 3 seems to be the lucky number! I got it after my 3rd attempt, and I think Jason from Evasive actions got it after 3 crashes. I'm not sure how Nags did? Don't worry though, I don't think anyone can learn 12s without crashing here and there, the trick is not to scrape but to keep your bike together long enough to get-her-done:D !!!!! Heal well and keep us posted on your progress!!
Old 11-04-2002, 11:16 PM

rotgg is an unknown quantity at this point
once so far i scraped came down sideways ran off the road and hit a driveway lol
Old 11-04-2002, 11:45 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
but how many times do people crash when they didnt try to scrape?!? this is what i want to know ..... Riding real high 11:30 wheelies at a nice constant speed seem to be the non crashing 12 like wheelie ....but as soon as you try to get that little extra bit....thats when people start crashing ...right??? I just wanna learn the 11:30 ones ...My LED tail is to nice to break off!
Old 11-04-2002, 11:50 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by redlinejesse
don't worry man you are on the right track. I'm not saying that this is your last 12 crash, but 3 seems to be the lucky number! I got it after my 3rd attempt, and I think Jason from Evasive actions got it after 3 crashes. I'm not sure how Nags did? Don't worry though, I don't think anyone can learn 12s without crashing here and there, the trick is not to scrape but to keep your bike together long enough to get-her-done:D !!!!! Heal well and keep us posted on your progress!!
I haven't crashed at all.. It's bound to happen though. I'm so broke right now that I've pretty much laid off any hardcore stunting. If I break my bike, I can't afford to fix it and I'll be out a bike. I'll ride the occasional 11:59 wheelie, but trying not to make a habit of it anymore..
Old 11-05-2002, 06:30 AM

Pete_SOI is an unknown quantity at this point
I've crashed 3 times also....twice when I was having a brake problem.Then once last saturday...I was scrapin on the bar then she went alittle wobblie and down she went.You are right when you say your bike take's a beating.I got bent rims..blown forks...and a ton of little problems like bent frame slidders and ****.I'm afraid to fix it untill I got 12's in the bag.It's cool though don't stop know your almost there!!
Old 11-05-2002, 04:33 PM
AGGRESSION!

I will get it. I know I can do it but everytime my bike wobbles or something and I eat ****. I have landed smoothly before but not everytime. Hopefully I will be able to ride this weekend. Depends on how my leg feels. Maybe this time I wont eat **** and mess anything up. I will keep you posted with pics. Thanks for the support.
Old 11-05-2002, 05:26 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
when tryin to learn 12s, scrapin or not should i try it standin first or sittin, cause when i try to bring it up sittin, as soon as i go to look around my tank my bike falls off to the side and i put it down, i haven't tried standin but when i see pics/clips of it they look easier to balance side to side....just wonderin
thanks
Old 11-05-2002, 05:52 PM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point
i think sittin is the best way-try staring at your tank too. it helps to make it higher(i don't know why) i stare at my gas cap filler thingy-just make sure the coast is clear

oh-and i wrecked once wheelin' off a curb at a circuit city-then i went into a twelve and jumped off the back and walked it-then my pipe scraped hard and sent my bike left-(crushed my stator-and i lost all my $8/qt. mobil 1)-now i run stricktly 20W50 GTX-lol
Old 11-05-2002, 06:24 PM

PeteK9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Haven got the 12's down yet but I've been over once on a cross up wheel at 60mph and then I looped one of my first wheelies. But all in all I'll start 12's next year so, I'll keep you guy's updated
Old 11-05-2002, 07:14 PM

Chris SSB is an unknown quantity at this point
You need to watch the DV8 video? There are some great saves at the end. And a couple that are not so great.
Old 11-05-2002, 07:42 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
so try sittin first then standin....alright hopefully it doesnt rain this weekend and ill let you know how it worked out...thanks for the info
Old 11-05-2002, 09:01 PM
AGGRESSION!

Good Luck Man!!! I think that they both have there ups and downs. I did it sitting down first but it seems like standing up you have more control and are able to save it better. I guess it all depends on whats more comfortable to you. Keep us posted and let us know what happens. Hopefully I can get some practice in this weekend. Hope the leg heals quick. The weather is getting shitty quick.
Old 11-05-2002, 09:21 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
Edog , dont say ur not a 12 oclock pimp ....u are a 12 oclock pimp, just cuz u cant scrape dont mean ur not good at them ,keep up the pratice and ull get there everyone has their own learning time u know ?

keep me posted on how your doing with the 12's!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2002, 09:42 PM
AGGRESSION!

No prob CrazyJ. Thanks for the support man! Im going to need it. I am going to try and go out this weekend and practice depending on how my leg feels. Hopefully it will feel better because I need to get them down. I will keep you posted. Thanks again.
Old 11-05-2002, 10:53 PM
www.purebredriders.com

DIGIDY PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
sittin down

looking at gas cap

and always remember 12s and scraping tail are two different tricks

Quick Reply: How many times have you wrecked 12'ing???