My ATown Cage review

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 06:17 PM

ryans900 is a decent person
Re: My ATown Cage review

^+2 tigershark blows
Old 06-28-2010, 01:36 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Haha just curious as to why TS blows
Old 06-28-2010, 08:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Haha just curious as to why TS blows
On mine I have to tighten it once a week, even if i dont ride the bike. That blows for sure. Thats my only complaint so far.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:34 AM
Hitman1969

Hitman1969 is a decent person

Well, I was gonna comment last week when this thread first started..got an Atown cage but hadnt really had a bad fall yet...WELL....the latter came yeaterday...long story short...and I will upload video asap...I was attempting to do a simple staggered wheelie and I somewhat looped it....wasnt going really fast but me and the bike went for a nice tumble...all I have to say is my bike looked better than I did after the fall..cant wait for you guys to see the vid..its pretty funny..anyway..these cages were suggested to me by a friend here in Chicago and although Im new to stunting I did realize that I needed a decent cage..it really held up well during my mishap and saved my plastics like it should have..I give Adam and his crew the thumbs up..ATOWN BABY!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:34 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by swampy
a review is a review, it didnt seem like he was out to bash atown. just putting in his . with it being a review the main thing had happend problem was taken in to consideration and was fixed. atown seems to be upfront as possible and trys to solve things quickly and wants to make things right. alot of companies dont, and wont. i personally havent ran his cage, i build my own cuz im cheep and have no money. in the end the cage may have broke but it did wat its may function is and it save the motor and frame. for the broken frame it happens, and it will no matter wat cage you run. atleast that seems the case from everything that has been said over the years on this site.

good review, good response. problems solved with out a bunch of flaming so overall if i had the money i would grab one of his cages
+091273912309 you can only pancake and slam a bike so hard before something gives.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:55 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
On mine I have to tighten it once a week, even if i dont ride the bike. That blows for sure. Thats my only complaint so far.
braaap. im cool with having to tighten the cage down. with my si cage i wasnt given that option after a week of riding but the newer si cages shoulda dealt with that issue. I was able to tighten down my ATC which was welcome compared to what I was riding with prior to putting this cage on.