Thermostat? Cornfused.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 07:30 PM
PRO STUNTER

AJTelin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thermostat? Cornfused.

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
Ok so heres the deal the bike runs great up until it gets about 190, then it starts running like crap and wants to die. Its not like it bogs and starts hopping around or anything, just when I pull the clutch in the idle will drop. I can't adjust the idle it will either be a little over 1K or like 4-4.5K. Before the bike has been running for a bit I can adjust it how ever I want. Whats weird is the bike seems to run cooler when on the road like 159* crusing and lastnight was 149* all the way home(30 min. ride). Just once it gets to about 190 when I'm in the lot it starts acting weird. Could it be the thermostat maybe? Could it be the fact that the coolant is probably 90% water after topping it so many times this year? Any ideas anyone? Just weird how it doesn't want to hold idle.
LOL what idiot!!!! HA
Old 05-28-2010, 07:40 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AJTelin
LOL what idiot!!!! HA
You shouldn't call yourself an idiot in other peoples posts
Old 05-29-2010, 12:33 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

LOL what idiot!!!! HA

the only idiot here is u buddy, i didnt see any post from you on how to solve this. since you said that you know everything cuz you can read an owners manual.

on to the the actual thread, thats cool you figured it out man. it just sux you lost that ride time due to a damn plug
Old 05-29-2010, 12:45 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

LOL what idiot!!!! HA
So, what idiot? Good job on that tiny sentence. But if you are asking what idiot and looking for one, if you go into your bathroom and take a look in the mirror there is a very high chance you will find said idiot.: Dude you are a moron. Maybe you should just play video games. I really doubt you would have solved the problem. And when it comes time for you to have bike issues and you can't figure it out, you better hit up another forum with a different attitude because I don't see anyone around here helping you with ****. Stalk me all you want sending me PMs going through my past posts and adding your mindless worhtless not gonna bother me, I know you are ******* idiot so it's all good. Have a good one dipshit.
Originally Posted by swampy
the only idiot here is u buddy, i didnt see any post from you on how to solve this. since you said that you know everything cuz you can read an owners manual.

on to the the actual thread, thats cool you figured it out man. it just sux you lost that ride time due to a damn plug
Word! It sucked but it's all good, time to get back out and get **** down better.

Last edited by ~03~raven; 05-29-2010 at 12:47 PM.