West Palm - The story

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 12:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point
West Palm - The story

ok, the weekend fill

Aaron, Sunshine, Love, and myself head down to West Palm Sat night. what it's like riding hours with Aaron in the car you ask??? Well let's just say i thought i had an extra wife in the vehicle..i think i will make him my new biotch actually, since he was cold and needed a blanky, and he needs some sleep cause he was tired (on a 3.5 hour trip). ok so i will stop picking on Aaron he is sensative.

so we hit the spot around 1 a.m. it is wet and everyone is still practicing. i meet the infamous Kile Woods and Chauncy. Nice guys from the begining. i was totally impressed even though i think Chauncy was looking at my *** the whole time. so everyone is packing up and leaving to go get some sleep for the next day. im not sure who was driving what, but one of them smashed into the other with the biggest "bike transporter" i have ever seen. it was funny you had to be their.

ok so we get to the motel.......here is where the plot thickens.

apparently earlier that day, Jacob **** in Mike and Troy's hotel bathroom. well hours later the could not understand why the **** smell was still in the room........yea Jacob **** in thier trash can also.....they were clueless for awhile.

so back at the hotel.... Mike gets there before us, he takes the **** out of the trash, smears it in the key hole, the door handle, and on the door. yea it was fu#king sick and just when you thought it could not get any worse Aaron walks by picks up the **** on the ground, with his bare hands. BARE BARE BARE HANDS...... and smears it on Mike and Troy's window... it was the funniest nastiest thing i have seen in awhile.

ok that night ends and the next day the show was rained out and all of geared-up ended up mud wrestling. there is video footage.

"all in all, as a whole in a whole" it was a fun trip....short, but fun..

and Chauncy your shirt request is in the works.
Old 08-04-2003, 12:45 PM

GUPJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
PLEASE EXCUSE THE SPELLING ERRORS KYLE & CHAUNCEY IT IS ALL GOOD. AS YOU CAN SEE HOOKED ON PHONICS DID NOT WORK FOR CHRIS. HAD A BLAST HOPE WE HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO RIDE WIT YA! UNTIL THEN KEEP TEARING **** UP OR IN KYLES CASE BLOWING **** UP!! OH YEAH ANYONE FOR RED BULL
Old 08-04-2003, 01:46 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point
i spelled them both right, just not unique stick boy!
Old 08-05-2003, 01:45 AM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
Dam that sounds like a really funny *** time; ya aaron needs a lot of time to sleep. We went to stuntfest he slep at least 10 hours of a 14 hour trip..
Old 08-05-2003, 01:55 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: West Palm - The story

Originally posted by StuntRagz Chris
so we hit the spot around 1 a.m. it is wet and everyone is still practicing. i meet the infamous Kile Woods and Chauncy. Nice guys from the begining. i was totally impressed even though i think Chauncy was looking at my *** the whole time. so everyone is packing up and leaving to go get some sleep for the next day. im not sure who was driving what, but one of them smashed into the other with the biggest "bike transporter" i have ever seen. it was funny you had to be their.
That was Kyle driving the big box truck and smashing into the car that Drew Stone was driving
Old 08-05-2003, 08:57 AM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person
that ***** nuts....some ******* pulled that **** on us in daytona....they **** in the toilet tank and it reaked for days so we thought it was jeremy and them so jeff pissed on their couch and they was tryin to pull some trim off the strip in there ...lolol didnt work as soon as they smelled some fermented ****...bike trips are pimp
Old 08-05-2003, 06:14 PM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point
we all had a good time thanks for having us!!!!!!!!!!

and the red bull comp is on.....
Old 08-05-2003, 06:20 PM

peewee1 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey kyle want go get me a redbull out of the truck???....... thanks for having us down gotta do it again soon latta
Old 08-05-2003, 07:13 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Kyle XXX
we all had a good time thanks for having us!!!!!!!!!!

and the red bull comp is on.....

Thanks for having you ?? We can go at the redbull comp just as long as it does not involve pixie stix...........
Old 08-05-2003, 09:11 PM

LongShot is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GreggV
Thanks for having you ?? We can go at the redbull comp just as long as it does not involve pixie stix...........
Use Pop Rocks then.