Rear set ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 07:27 AM
Do work

flip3d is a decent person
Re: Rear set ?

I don't have a product to produce pics. This thred is about intrest. I will have pics and testers riding my product before any goes up for sale.
Thanks. I will be makin duel calaper brackets also. Just later
Old 05-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

i think you should learn how to spell a little better , i know this isnt spelling class but if you cant put the effort into spelling correctly what makes you think i would want to buy a product from someone who cant spell?
Old 05-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Do work

Why do you guys nit pick at people that are just trying to help you out. All I'm trying to do is get somthing out there that stays out of your wallet.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:54 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

cus spelling is step one to help prove ur not a scammer, 2: uve been a member since july 09 and only 26 posts so people need something to go off. 3: if companies are selling then people are wanting, but if u make crap, people wanting are gonna wanna beat your ***. so to answer your question, yes there's an interest but youre gonna need to fix that price homie, then if u wanna actually sell some you need a viable product to show and produce some r&d
Old 05-12-2010, 03:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by flip3d
Why do you guys nit pick at people that are just trying to help you out. All I'm trying to do is get somthing out there that stays out of your wallet.
We nit pick at everything. Thats what web forums are for. Anyway, as slidewayz said, if you can sell them for under a hundred bucks, you will sell a ton without anybody even knowing your name first. A lot of new stunt part companies start with a real low introductory price just to get their rep out there, then jack up the price after a month as long as feedbacks good.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:52 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
We nit pick at everything. Thats what web forums are for. Anyway, as slidewayz said, if you can sell them for under a hundred bucks, you will sell a ton without anybody even knowing your name first. A lot of new stunt part companies start with a real low introductory price just to get their rep out there, then jack up the price after a month as long as feedbacks good.

exactly im not gonna buy something from a "no body" no offence but i have to say that if you sell rearsets with fat pegs for 75 bucks me and a bunch others would prolly buy them but i can get my rk armor rearsets for 125+shipping and if i buy soon i can also get the sick ones for 125 so i would buy the reputable companies over a new company no being an *** just saying you have no idea how many of these threads we see and how many really work out in a positive way.....
and when you need some parts holla at me ill take care of ya i know you need an 03-04 636 cage

www.atowncustoms.com i know all about doing sales and making people happy man like i said im not talking **** i just know how this community is that is it.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Do work

i need a cage in a bad way.
but as i stated before the sick ones do not come with fat pegs for 125. the fat pegs are 54 bux more. my sets will not be 75 bux but will be under the rest. they will also include a 2" knurled peg with every set. and they will adapt your factory pegs if you want to go that rought.

flip
Old 05-12-2010, 05:47 PM
www.stuntbikestore.com

SBS Pez is a decent person

see pics
Old 05-12-2010, 09:27 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

ill keep it in mind but for now i think im gonna stick with rk but the 2 inch is the way to go.....and also if your gonna do it make a great introductory price or you will have a hard time
Old 05-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Do work

Not to be an *** here but we run a full service machine shop. We know how price and market things. Thanks tho
Old 05-12-2010, 10:52 PM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
cus spelling is step one to help prove ur not a scammer, 2: uve been a member since july 09 and only 26 posts so people need something to go off. 3: if companies are selling then people are wanting, but if u make crap, people wanting are gonna wanna beat your ***. so to answer your question, yes there's an interest but youre gonna need to fix that price homie, then if u wanna actually sell some you need a viable product to show and produce some r&d
So youre a scammer? LOL

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
exactly im not gonna buy something from a "no body" no offence but i have to say that if you sell rearsets with fat pegs for 75 bucks me and a bunch others would prolly buy them but i can get my rk armor rearsets for 125+shipping and if i buy soon i can also get the sick ones for 125 so i would buy the reputable companies over a new company no being an *** just saying you have no idea how many of these threads we see and how many really work out in a positive way.....
and when you need some parts holla at me ill take care of ya i know you need an 03-04 636 cage

www.atowncustoms.com i know all about doing sales and making people happy man like i said im not talking **** i just know how this community is that is it.
RK hasnt been around that long. Give the dude a chance. If he makes a part and has a good price, its worth a shot.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Do work

Thank you. I should have pics by Friday. Will get making pics also.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:59 AM
Do work

Well ****. A "friend" of mine droped my bike last night and broke my oem rear set by the mount to the frame bolts. Wow. Pos crap from kaw. It's brand new to. Well just means I'll be trying to get them done today. I'll see if I can get pics on here later today.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:49 PM

scca699 is a decent person

That's the same situation I'm in. If you could do them for less than $100 I would pick a set up for sure. I need a set bad.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:28 PM
www.stuntbikestore.com

SBS Pez is a decent person

when you say $100 its plus shipping ? so more like $120?
Old 05-15-2010, 06:25 PM

scca699 is a decent person

I meant $100 or less shipped.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:39 AM
Do work

I did some work on these this weekend. I tried to post up pics but it just locks up every time. I will try again later. They are on my bike now and look great.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Do work

got the shifter side complete. going to try and get the break side done tomorrow. and the f4i sets are on the drawling board now.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	239464   Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	239465  
Old 05-18-2010, 11:01 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

looks good but fatter shorter pegs and money
Old 05-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Do work

Yes I am making 2" pegs for the ones that are sold. I am not a fan of the fat piolt pegs. The 2" pegs will be an inch shorter.

Quick Reply: Rear set ?