636 throttle tube swap

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 01:26 PM

albanyrida is a decent person
636 throttle tube swap

i was wonderin what throttle tube would be less twitchy on my 636 i heard one off a 2001 gsxr1000 would fit has anyone done this? and do i have to change my cables?
Old 04-16-2010, 07:15 AM

Re: 636 throttle tube swap

ther must b someone on here that swaped out ther throttle tube on a 636 i need to know what will work b4 i spend any cash
Old 04-16-2010, 07:46 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

people swap for f4i throttles on R6, R1, and other bikes. it made my R6 feel and respond like an f4i. imo its not worth it..... i put it on my R6 during my winter build becuse i wanted relearning to be more forgiving. i only stunted big bikes for a short peiord and took a 9 month break. i had the bike out twice and i didnt like it all!!!!.

once i put the stock throttle back on it felt great, like my 636 used to. just get used to it and learn better throttle control. it will be touchy, it will buck, and you might loop. but its better to learn good throttle control now, instead of covering it up and having to relearn it later.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
people swap for f4i throttles on R6, R1, and other bikes. it made my R6 feel and respond like an f4i. imo its not worth it..... i put it on my R6 during my winter build becuse i wanted relearning to be more forgiving. i only stunted big bikes for a short peiord and took a 9 month break. i had the bike out twice and i didnt like it all!!!!.

once i put the stock throttle back on it felt great, like my 636 used to. just get used to it and learn better throttle control. it will be touchy, it will buck, and you might loop. but its better to learn good throttle control now, instead of covering it up and having to relearn it later.
yeah i guess your rite i can wheelie al day in 2nd 3rd 4th. 1st i found it kinda twitchy . once i build a cage i will try harder stuff