when do i go to the hospital??

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 10:16 AM

~03~raven is a decent person
Re: when do i go to the hospital??

Originally Posted by T/C
My insurance is with the steel yard i work at I dont know how people go with out it...

Training horses should not affect it at all My family has been training, showing boarding all my life And we all have insurance Horses never even came up
You would think it wouldn't matter, but I really wouldn't doubt it. Insurance companies are a pain in the ***. I work for a reference laboratory and have great insurance. My old insurance I had through Aetna was horrible. Still trying to get some **** cleared up that I went to the hospital for while I was still in Lubbock finishing up my masters. BS man, I've submitted everything they asked for to prove enrollment and they keep saying they are losing it. Then can't provide me a claim number yet want $1600 for some **** they can't even prove to me I owe. Retarded! Anyways, sorry about the rant I've been dealing with it this morning.

Adam, you feeling any better yet man?
Old 04-14-2010, 10:21 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
You would think it wouldn't matter, but I really wouldn't doubt it. Insurance companies are a pain in the ***. I work for a reference laboratory and have great insurance. My old insurance I had through Aetna was horrible. Still trying to get some **** cleared up that I went to the hospital for while I was still in Lubbock finishing up my masters. BS man, I've submitted everything they asked for to prove enrollment and they keep saying they are losing it. Then can't provide me a claim number yet want $1600 for some **** they can't even prove to me I owe. Retarded! Anyways, sorry about the rant I've been dealing with it this morning.

I guess we just have good insurance then cause they dont care
Old 04-14-2010, 10:23 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Just be careful.. fevers have a way of bouncing back. Go to the ER so that they can draw blood and run your labs. Dont worry about the insurance.. when you register, say you forgot your I.D. and you the name of someone you hate with a bad address and social. Oh and never take one of those Freezing showers.. It's dangerous to drop your core temperature too rapidly.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:34 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Originally Posted by JBONEZ
Ha HA my kids have insurance but no one will insurance me at a decent price because I train horses!! Too high risk for injury..lol
There is no such thing as a decent price on insurance any more. It is all expensive, most are lucky and their employer covers part or all of the cost.

Our kids are insured but not us. I couldn't afford $800 a month just in case I went to the hospital.

I'll sit through the pain thank you very much, the kid gets a cough or fever and you're damn well right we are headed to the Dr's office though.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:29 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Ya when I told the insurance I break horses they laughed and asked if I have had injuries and I said yes broken rib and knee problems they quoted me like 6-7 hundred a month it was insane. I will just keep insurance on my kids and just keep working and hospital bills a little at a time. lol that's life
Old 04-14-2010, 11:36 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Ya when I told the insurance I break horses they laughed and asked if I have had injuries and I said yes broken rib and knee problems they quoted me like 6-7 hundred a month it was insane. I will just keep insurance on my kids and just keep working and hospital bills a little at a time. lol that's life
Thats crazy.. I would hate not to have any... Guess i will make sure i keep mine threw work
Old 04-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Ya it sucks!!!! I tore ligaments under my knee cap three weeks ago and had to go to the er and it was a grand just to walk thru the front doors....
Old 04-14-2010, 02:46 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Ya it sucks!!!! I tore ligaments under my knee cap three weeks ago and had to go to the er and it was a grand just to walk thru the front doors....
Yup! My last trip to the ER, the claim I'm disputing with Aetna was $1600. I might have to just go hand them my proof of enrollment personally so I can get this taken care of. ********! LOL

What sucks about this whole insurance situation in this country right now and this new health care reform, is that the way that new bill stands all people who decline health coverage, for whatever reason, would be in violation of federal law. GAY! They better change that **** before they ever dream on implementing that bill unless they really want **** to get out of hand. I don't think most people in the US will stand for that nonsensical BS.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Just be careful.. fevers have a way of bouncing back. Go to the ER so that they can draw blood and run your labs. Dont worry about the insurance.. when you register, say you forgot your I.D. and you the name of someone you hate with a bad address and social. Oh and never take one of those Freezing showers.. It's dangerous to drop your core temperature too rapidly.
That still works? That's some back in the day ****.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:27 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

back to building **** woot woot
Old 04-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Devilish Pink Princess

bump +1
Old 04-16-2010, 09:31 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ~03~raven

ya im better but they found a bunch of things wrong and its just all bad no more energy drinks or caffeine for that matter!all i no is life is over. i had the flu plus my allergies and some infection in my throat. this sucks
Old 04-16-2010, 09:38 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

bump +1
bump you and a pink cage LOL