when do i go to the hospital??

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 12:05 AM

gsxr06 is a decent person
Re: when do i go to the hospital??

lol at least webmd.com man, although surprisingly you got some good info on SL.

But 105 degrees is really high man, like really high I dont think you can go much higher without dying.

I wrecked hard on the street, well got hit from behind and went down really hard....... I refused to go to the hospital because they scare the **** out of me, I said **** no I dont want a hip replacement and some mersa to go with it, turned out it was all good didnt need hip surgery, and then I realized I was stupid not to go get checked out, and then I got a weed card lol
Old 04-13-2010, 12:12 AM

~03~raven is a decent person

Originally Posted by gsxr06

But 105 degrees is really high man, like really high I dont think you can go much higher without dying.

I wrecked hard on the street, well got hit from behind and went down really hard....... I refused to go to the hospital because they scare the **** out of me, I said **** no I dont want a hip replacement and some mersa to go with it, turned out it was all good didnt need hip surgery, and then I realized I was stupid not to go get checked out, and then I got a weed card lol
Awesome! At least you didn't get the MRSA(mersa) too, no bueno! Weed card is much better.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:03 AM

haynmogli is a decent person

dam man hope you get better Soon!!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:28 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gsxr06

you got a weed card because you crashed your motorcycle?
Old 04-13-2010, 07:36 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Originally Posted by Flbassgod
Whats your medical insurance deductible like? Thats my deciding factor for hospital trips lol.... Mine is floating around 5k now... I was literally 100% left eye blind (and I'm a pilot) and it took me 3 hours before I let someone take me...
Right, I had a peg go in my left leg near my knee cap and knick a vein. I waited until the blood clot was the size of a baseball before I went to the ER to have it cut out.

ATOWN Did you die yet?

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 04-13-2010 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:42 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Originally Posted by becky
Weed cards fix everything... make you forget you have legs!

Minnesota needs weed cards... hell 65% of the population here smokes (and admits inhaling) on a regular basis... What do you expect from us we are so close to Canada.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:38 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

hey atown you dead? where'd you go? hope your seeing a doc, get better bro

Last edited by maverickxp; 04-13-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:40 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Flbassgod
Whats your medical insurance deductible like? Thats my deciding factor for hospital trips lol.... Mine is floating around 5k now... I was literally 100% left eye blind (and I'm a pilot) and it took me 3 hours before I let someone take me...
my yearly deductible is 2500 and my kid eats that up in like the first month na the reason i asked all this was the fact i usually go to my doctor when i get real bad. but 8pm on a sunday there is no were els to go but the hospital and i dont do IVs and they always want to do all kinds of blood work. which = more needles
Old 04-13-2010, 08:44 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by maverickxp
hey atown you dead? where'd you go? hope your seeing a doc, get better bro
no dead felling better today got a **** list a mile long i gota get done and off to powder. then im off to doctor cause this throat **** gots to go
Old 04-13-2010, 09:16 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by swannjcs
call your sister, brother, mom, dad, friend...... otherwise who cares??

sorry.
I cared? He is a fellow stunter and alot of peoples friend..

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
**** that
My insurance covers emergency's 100% But other then that my deductable is 5k... Fucked me over with my wrist cause i did not get my surgery at first and they told me i would need it about 8 months later... Insurance wont cover it and its about 4,500 bucks I decided to deal with it
Old 04-13-2010, 09:25 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by T/C
I cared? He is a fellow stunter and alot of peoples friend..

My insurance covers emergency's 100% But other then that my deductable is 5k... Fucked me over with my wrist cause i did not get my surgery at first and they told me i would need it about 8 months later... Insurance wont cover it and its about 4,500 bucks I decided to deal with it
ya man but if you send like 100 a month they will be thrilled about that! so many people are stiffing the hospitals and insurances these days that if you make payments they will love you for it
Old 04-13-2010, 09:57 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
ya man but if you send like 100 a month they will be thrilled about that! so many people are stiffing the hospitals and insurances these days that if you make payments they will love you for it
I dont have a extra 100 a month to spare after buying my Jeep, Gmc, and bike parts each month I can just use my left hand..
Old 04-13-2010, 10:01 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by T/C
I dont have a extra 100 a month to spare after buying my Jeep, Gmc, and bike parts each month I can just use my left hand..

LOL no **** right...
Old 04-13-2010, 12:57 PM

gsxr06 is a decent person

Originally Posted by becky

Old 04-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

People actually have insurance!!!! lmao
Old 04-13-2010, 10:36 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by JBONEZ
People actually have insurance!!!! lmao
i have to with my kid plus my job as a iron worker offered full benefitsnow i just pay it on my own.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I wish I had insurance haha
Old 04-14-2010, 01:27 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Ha HA my kids have insurance but no one will insurance me at a decent price because I train horses!! Too high risk for injury..lol
Old 04-14-2010, 09:02 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Old 04-14-2010, 09:49 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
i have to with my kid plus my job as a iron worker offered full benefitsnow i just pay it on my own.
My insurance is with the steel yard i work at I dont know how people go with out it...

Originally Posted by JBONEZ
Ha HA my kids have insurance but no one will insurance me at a decent price because I train horses!! Too high risk for injury..lol

Training horses should not affect it at all My family has been training, showing boarding all my life And we all have insurance Horses never even came up

Quick Reply: when do i go to the hospital??