if you like to smoke weed...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 06:02 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point
if you like to smoke weed...

Well if you like to smoke weed but cant/shouldnt I have good news. Stumbled accross a 'substitue' through a friend the got into trouble and has to do randoms. I was very skeptical when he told me about it but as a long time cheifahh that had to stop, I figured it was worth a shot. and dammit was I suprised. **** got me WAY higher than this 'mid' or w/e, and it was like youre avg 'kush' buzz. very nice :-D Its none of that 'legal buds' bullshit you might find on the 'net. Its actually herbs blended locally by some old hippie fella.. Only drawback is the **** is kush/nugs/highgrade prices but like I said, **** gets you high as **** and you wont fail a drug test

Old 04-07-2010, 06:06 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: if you like to smoke weed...

You talking about k2? That ***** been around a while...

It tastes like ****, smells like ***, costs almost as much as kill costs ($35 for 3.5gs!), and the high only lasts 20-30 minutes..

It's cool to try once for 'fun', but about worthless other then that. I know many non smokers who think its so awesome, but any real smokers I know think its a joke.
I can understand doing it here and there if you can't smoke, but its just over priced for a fake high that wears off.

I'd rather smoke some $60/oz mexican shwag then that garbage.. Or get some mids for $35/quart, or kill for 50-60 8th
Old 04-07-2010, 06:12 PM

Lake14094 is a decent person

I agree qp of mershy and a box yes a box of phillies
Old 04-07-2010, 06:15 PM

Lake14094 is a decent person

Also 15 min buzzs suck nutz that's why there legal... Before u do anything stupid the buzz is gone.. Like that Silvia **** haha oh what a mind **** that stuff was
Old 04-07-2010, 06:32 PM
Akomplishd Exile

joerocketRR is a decent person

so where do you get it, ill try anything once
Old 04-07-2010, 06:45 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You talking about k2? That ***** been around a while...

It tastes like ****, smells like ***, costs almost as much as kill costs ($35 for 3.5gs!), and the high only lasts 20-30 minutes..

It's cool to try once for 'fun', but about worthless other then that. I know many non smokers who think its so awesome, but any real smokers I know think its a joke.
I can understand doing it here and there if you can't smoke, but its just over priced for a fake high that wears off.

I'd rather smoke some $60/oz mexican shwag then that garbage.. Or get some mids for $35/quart, or kill for 50-60 8th

I smoke that k2 frequently, the high does only last like a hr and its more of a body high really. +1 on it tasting and smelling like crap, but when you can only smoke weed like twice a month its worth it
Old 04-07-2010, 06:52 PM

seabeebuca is a decent person

Watch out if your in the military they acctually found a way to test for it in your **** so now they added it to the "wizz quiz"
Old 04-07-2010, 06:54 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

Nope, not K2.. No 15m buzz either. Like I said, **** gets me high as **** and it lasts for a w h i l e. And no rookie mind games here, like I said your boy has been smoking for a l o n g time (around 10 yrs).. We've been smoking this **** for a couple weeks now and its gravy.

Joerocket, like I said its blended by a local but I can hit him up anytime. If you wana try the **** the hit me up on PM
Old 04-07-2010, 07:00 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

I know many non smokers who think its so awesome, but any real smokers I know think its a joke.

The guy that put me onto it is a 'harcore' smoker and so is everybody else I know of that smokes the **** due to probation, randoms or job...

that 60/oz bullshit or even the $30-40 a quack 'mid' has nothing on this ****. its catching on prett fast around here (college town)... just sayin
Old 04-07-2010, 07:13 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

man..... I just picked up a bag of Cinderella69, I wanna try the stuff you got!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:02 PM

gsxr06 is a decent person

doesnt sound like anything I would want to smoke, but were damn near legal here so if ur access is limited then I guess go for it, but I agree id rather smoke some mexi dirt
Old 04-07-2010, 09:19 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

no drugs here.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:26 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

well what is this ****? Why are you posting up and not telling us what it is lol
Old 04-07-2010, 11:00 PM
DOC

RKArmor is a decent person

theres this **** called flash and some other stuff called red buds you can get at head shops here in stl and its pretty damn good it puts k2 to shame but yeah its the same price as good nugget so if you dont have to drop you may as well just smoke the real deal imo
Old 04-07-2010, 11:06 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
man..... I just picked up a bag of Cinderella69, I wanna try the stuff you got!
Just let me know..

Originally Posted by gsxr06
doesnt sound like anything I would want to smoke, but were damn near legal here so if ur access is limited then I guess go for it, but I agree id rather smoke some mexi dirt
Trust me, you would m u c h rather smoke this **** than the garbage Pablo and ******** grew.. And the access isn't the issue here. Basicly like I said in the first post, this is meant mainly for the guys n gals that c a n t risk smoken ghanja whether it's due to probation or random DT and people with jobs good Enough that it's worth it to be able to **** clean, you feel me?

Originally Posted by Juca
no drugs here.
Wrong thread then fella ;-)

well what is this ****? Why are you posting up and not telling us what it is lol
Wth do you think I'm posting for?? The stoners my nig!! The ones that can't burn for whatever the reason.. I feel kinda lucky I only went a week or 2 w/o burnen before I found this ****, because I know people (including my boy the put me on) that went 6+ months with no weed before t h e y found this ****...

And what the hell you mean I won't tell y'all what it is?? Lol as I said in the first post, it's just a combo of herbs that some hippie **** is blending in his duplex lol and if I knew his recipe then I wouldn't be payin 55 buxx an eighth, now would I??? ;-) ( actually just 3g even)

but this **** is so close to some good ghanj it's scary.. All the way down to the munchies!! It's not uncommon for me to eat an hr to an hr.5 and still be buzzn... I was also very skeptical before I tried this **** :-D

just sayin

Last edited by kingyeddi; 04-07-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:24 PM

albanyrida is a decent person

u guys are retarding if u had any ****** brains ud grow ur own its not rocket science. or buy real bud its only aroud 150$ an ounce better then that fake garbage
Old 04-07-2010, 11:34 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

Wink Re: if you like to smoke weed...

Originally Posted by albanyrida
u guys are retarding if u had any ****** brains ud grow ur own its not rocket science. or buy real bud its only aroud 150$ an ounce better then that fake garbage
Or maybe you my friend, are the fucken retard.. Or maybe illeterate?? Both?? Don't give a ****, but re readthe **** fella.. Post is for people that can't have thc in the system but enjoy the effects of blowing good tree ;-)
Old 04-07-2010, 11:36 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by albanyrida
thats great, UNLESS YOU HAVE A JOB THAT RANDOMLY TESTS. where i worked, they would just tell you randomly from time to time to go **** in the cup. no one week notice ****
Old 04-07-2010, 11:48 PM

wheelie_king is a decent person

Send me some
Old 04-07-2010, 11:56 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

Lightbulb Re: if you like to smoke weed...

Originally Posted by wheelie_king
Send me some
****, send me the money *****!! I'll pick you some up and drop it in the mail.. I re-up a few times a week

Quick Reply: if you like to smoke weed...