if you like to smoke weed...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 12:15 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person
Re: if you like to smoke weed...

Originally Posted by kingyeddi
****, send me the money *****!! I'll pick you some up and drop it in the mail.. I re-up a few times a week
thats ****** ballsy
Old 04-08-2010, 12:25 AM

C3Hove is a decent person

JWH-018/JWH-073/JWH-250 or you can be using CP's.

You're an idiot,OP. Legalhighguides.com
Old 04-08-2010, 01:41 AM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jebova2301
thats ****** ballsy
really?? Officer it's just herbal inscence... ;-)
Old 04-08-2010, 03:01 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

really?? Officer it's just herbal inscence... ;-)
so youre sure theres nothing illegal in there? not just something that doesnt show in a **** test, but illegal in the first place? if thats the case, may have to look at gettin some from you
Old 04-08-2010, 03:32 AM

haynmogli is a decent person

so youre sure theres nothing illegal in there? not just something that doesnt show in a **** test, but illegal in the first place? if thats the case, may have to look at gettin some from you
^^wonder the same thing
Old 04-08-2010, 07:23 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Originally Posted by albanyrida
u guys are retarding if u had any ****** brains ud grow ur own its not rocket science. or buy real bud its only aroud 150$ an ounce better then that fake garbage
$150 oz for cannuk beasters? PM ME! Here across the border that stuff goes for $350 oz. We pay $400 for the trainwrecks from cali and the NYC Diesels from NY.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:27 AM

****, send me the money *****!! I'll pick you some up and drop it in the mail.. I re-up a few times a week
Send me a doobie COD and I'll think about sending you some $$..

I'm betting it is Kratom, Kava Kava, nutmeg, and salvia divinorum all mixed up with maybe another. Nothing replaces good old THC and CBD for me though. I need a new job so no smoking lately though

Make your own mix from this list if you want:
http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/legal-highs_01.htm

Just a heads up Salvia is now illegal in Louisiana. Missouri, Tennessee, Deleware, and Oklahoma... WTF?!?! Seriously weak sauce when most states are decriminalizing marijuana and getting close to legaliziation. FREE TOMMY CHONG!

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 04-08-2010 at 07:33 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:32 AM

albanyrida is a decent person

id just moov to canada and smoke all the real stuff u want nobody gives a **** whats in yous system here
Old 04-08-2010, 09:37 AM

Only reason it is legal in Canadia is because you don't have lobbiest in parliment pushing for alcohol and tobacco deregulation. The first herb prohibition here in the 1930s or what ever was more racist driven than health concern and today they keep it illegal because it would kill tobacoo and hurt oil/logging/pharm groups and they have too much money to let that happen.

Did you know tobacco is radioactive now because the FDA (back in the 1980s) ok'd fertilizer that was radioactive because the plants grew freakishly fast!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_...ve_carcinogens

I had wondered why so many Americans get lung cancer compared to Europeans, now I know. Our cigs are tainted, if you smoked a pack a day for a year it would be like having 300 xrays on your lungs and the radioactive half life of the radioactive lead and polonium is something like 20-30 years. (YES THERE IS LEAD IN OUR CIGS! Along with asbestos and about 60 other bad chemicals).

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 04-08-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:49 AM

Taxes are too high for me in Canada... I have thought about it though. I already live in Minnesota can't be much colder than here.

I prefer Texas though and their laws are RETARDED on marijuana.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:06 AM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

Yeah like I said it's all natural herbs.. Labled 'herbal inscense' so no worries about the nark$/f3ds kicken your **** down lol

Originally Posted by KillTheStreet
Send me a doobie COD and I'll think about sending you some $$..

I'm betting it is Kratom, Kava Kava, nutmeg, and salvia divinorum all mixed up with maybe another. Nothing replaces good old THC and CBD for me though. I need a new job so no smoking lately though

Make your own mix from this list if you want:
http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/legal-highs_01.htm

Just a heads up Salvia is now illegal in Louisiana. Missouri, Tennessee, Deleware, and Oklahoma... WTF?!?! Seriously weak sauce when most states are decriminalizing marijuana and getting close to legaliziation. FREE TOMMY CHONG!
that **** ain't gonna cut it fella

And it's def not salvia!! That **** was a very non maryJ type trip to cartoon land that only lasted a couple mins for me lol

when did Tommy Chong get fucked up? And what did they get um for?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:54 AM

They messed with Tommy Chong over his "water pipe" business back when Bush was in office. He is free now, but I just felt like yelling it...

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4028.html

Yeah, salvia leaf is garbage you got to extract it if you want anything worth a ****. Buying the extracts would be easier and cleaner as well as more potent. Also salvia has to be lit with a torch lighter or you don't get all the psychoactive effects. I'm just saying that your hippie dude has nothing more than a concoction of stuff you could read about on http://www.erowid.org/ I'm sure he hasn't unlocked a magical combination of new herbs but is using herbs that have been known about for ages. What he uses has to be documented somewhere by someone.

Send me a spliff COD and I'll compare it to local herb. You lose no money on a COD, charge me for shipping and what you feel the spliff is worth, don't charge me too much or your getting a return package and you can keep it (if you can't roll worth a **** then just send me 1/2 a gram and I'll twist it up). If I think it would be worth it maybe I'll send more $$, otherwise I could give the members of this forum a better answer of what herbs are mixed in. I like plants, especially ones that **** with your neural receptors.

Even Argentina is ahead of us:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8221599.stm

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 04-08-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:37 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You talking about k2? That ***** been around a while...

It tastes like ****, smells like ***, costs almost as much as kill costs ($35 for 3.5gs!), and the high only lasts 20-30 minutes..

It's cool to try once for 'fun', but about worthless other then that. I know many non smokers who think its so awesome, but any real smokers I know think its a joke.
I can understand doing it here and there if you can't smoke, but its just over priced for a fake high that wears off.

I'd rather smoke some $60/oz mexican shwag then that garbage.. Or get some mids for $35/quart, or kill for 50-60 8th
Agreed, 100%.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:43 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

k2 ain't bad at all..i was gone yesterday
Old 04-08-2010, 01:47 PM

Gramps is a decent person

Sounds weak, I'll stick with the real deal. Run your own buisness if you take tests for a company that has a problem with it. I won't work with people that have an issue with what I do on my own time.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:45 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

Originally Posted by KillTheStreet
They messed with Tommy Chong over his "water pipe" business back when Bush was in office. He is free now, but I just felt like yelling it...

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4028.html

Yeah, salvia leaf is garbage you got to extract it if you want anything worth a ****. Buying the extracts would be easier and cleaner as well as more potent. Also salvia has to be lit with a torch lighter or you don't get all the psychoactive effects. I'm just saying that your hippie dude has nothing more than a concoction of stuff you could read about on http://www.erowid.org/ I'm sure he hasn't unlocked a magical combination of new herbs but is using herbs that have been known about for ages. What he uses has to be documented somewhere by someone.

Send me a spliff COD and I'll compare it to local herb. You lose no money on a COD, charge me for shipping and what you feel the spliff is worth, don't charge me too much or your getting a return package and you can keep it (if you can't roll worth a **** then just send me 1/2 a gram and I'll twist it up). If I think it would be worth it maybe I'll send more $$, otherwise I could give the members of this forum a better answer of what herbs are mixed in. I like plants, especially ones that **** with your neural receptors.

Even Argentina is ahead of us:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8221599.stm
I agree that he is probably doing that has been goin on in tribes n whatnot for thousands of years. If you wanna test the **** out then cough up and buy a g or 3.. If I was the one selling it then c o d wouldn't be a problem...

Originally Posted by Gramps
Sounds weak, I'll stick with the real deal. Run your own buisness if you take tests for a company that has a problem with it. I won't work with people that have an issue with what I do on my own time.
must be nice.. Still leaves everybody on papers etc

what kinda bizz do you run
Old 04-09-2010, 04:33 PM

Gulfripper is a decent person

Hippie is smart probably got a gram or so JWH-018 form some RC site and is making k2/spice/fakies whatever you wanna call it himself. Legals are decent Kratom and pods do a good job. K2 is a fine like but pissing clean is worth it.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

You guys always crack me up.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:39 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

Wink Re: if you like to smoke weed...

Originally Posted by MoHawk
You guys always crack me up.
Da stonaaaahz?? We should. Actually just be afraid. Be very afraid ;-D
Old 04-16-2010, 07:51 AM

If you wanna test the **** out then cough up and buy a g or 3.. If I was the one selling it then c o d wouldn't be a problem...
I've tried many legal blends, hell I even make my own with RCs. Next time you re-up send me a gram CoD and you will get your money back 100%, you won't be out anything. I'm never sending money and then waiting for product . Maybe I'll CoD a g or 3 to you for cheaper than the hippies cost... As long as you're not in Missouri, Kansas, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, or Louisiana. I think it is funny that states with crappy weed ban this, but states with good weed don't care. All you southern boys get the nasty from Mexico huh? No stems and seeds on this side of the Mason Dixon line.

My blend works for my father who is a cancer patient and going through chemo. Still waiting on my state to pass compassionate laws but our Governor is a dick head G.W. Bush wanna be and he thinks marijuana is a hardcore drug.

Hopefully more people don't screw up the RCs for other states any time soon or else it is back to the illegals for my dad and I'll have to quit smoking anything so I can pass a UA for a job.

By the way, my blend is stronger than K2, but I can only get my hands on some of the RCs I want right now. When I can get my hands on something like HU-210 and CP 47,497 it will be even better. Those two are hard to get because HU-210 is a schedule 1 drug under the analog act and the CP 47,497 was made by Pfizer and you have to find someone selling it under the table. I may never even see HU-210 really, too much risk.

EDIT: I just saw you were in Alabama, that sucks. In April of 2010, a bill was introduced in the Alabama legislature to ban JWH-018 and other items like salvia. As of 4/8/2010, the bill banning the possession of JWH-018, HU-210, JWH-073, and salvia divinorum or salvinorum A passed the house with a vote of 94 to 1. WIN 55,212-2 is still legal there though. If you want a blend from me that is still legal in your state send me a PM and I'll work with ya.

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 04-16-2010 at 08:42 AM.

Quick Reply: if you like to smoke weed...