would you pursue this by law if it was you??

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 02:49 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person
would you pursue this by law if it was you??

i'm gonna explain this the best i can..
Wednesday 3-31-2010 about 5pm my friend called and asked me to help him work on his bike, he shows up about a 30mins later and we immediately started working on it... all we did was change the plugs... we went for a test ride out to morgan monroe state forest.... its close, smooth, curvy, ect... just a fun rode to ride on....

well this is where i need to be thinking technical.....
my bike is a f3 geared -1 +10, fully setup to stunt, handbrake,12 bar, cage, pegs, STRAIT-PIPE , jet kit ect...... its loud! and i try to make as much noise as i can when i ride.. everyone knows when you ride a geared bike on a twisty road, LOW gears through the turns it gonna scream and your not really going fast at all.... its the start of the ride season around here and there is still salt, sand, and holes in roads from winter still...
this was the first time i got to ride my bike on a curvy road, i thought the suspension was way too soft to be carving corners while dodging sand.. another reason why i was not going fast!

now... my friend... his bike is a 07 ninja 650 twin cylinder so it sounds more like a 4stroke 4wheeler or dirt bike.. it has a scorpion exhaust on it so its loud too..
before we worked on his bike he said that he wanted to change the plugs and oil cuz the bike was slightly misfiring in the higher rpm range... so when he was riding he was in a low gear at a higher rpm to see if the problem would occur again....

well the morgan monroe state forest road is less then 10 miles long until it meets with a gravel road.. around a mile before the gravel road sit the dnr building..next to it is is a house with it marked by big, wood, forestry owned sign that said its the property managers residence of morgan monroe state forestry... and there is a speed limit sign in front of the dnr post that said 15mph..... the rest of the road is 30mph...most people drive 40 down the road...

ok... i have been on this road thousands of times so i have it memorized.... so im riding in front and my friend is behind me, we come up to the section of the road where the house and dnr post sits... we slow down like always and cruise on by at 15 mph... about a 1/4 mile down the road is a road to the left to turn around at before it meets gravel shortly down the road....
we pull into the turn around and shut the bikes off wanted smoke a cigarette like always... unfortunately i forgot mine at the house...... so we sit there for about 2-3 mins and start the bikes back up to go back to my house......
i take off and get it in 2nd and i clutched up a little wheelie... still going pretty slow.. i set it down, got up to the speed limit and came up to the house and dnr post and they sit on a curve... we slow down again make the first curve and soon as i come out of the turn there is a hillbilly looking guy walking our way in the middle of the road... i didn't notice until i got a little closer that he had a big 4ft tree branch in his right hand... waving me to stop... so i start to come to a stop ... well he was screaming at me and he was pissed off for some reason... soon as i realized he was a freakin angered maniac with a deadly weapon that had intentions of using it on me, i started to take off and he was maybe still 6ft in front of me.. i was gonna try to go around his right side... well soon as i started to go he swung and hit me in the leg with his weapon .....

at this point i am in my legal rights to defend myself using deadly force if necessary...
well i am PISSED OFF now... i ride my bike the the side of the road and put it on the side stand..pretty much in front of the houses driveway...... i had every intention to beat this guy down, no mercy! i had my padded riding jacket, helmet, and gloves with the hard plastic knuckles on....
i asked him who the hell he thinks he is as i walk to him... he points to a the sign in front of the house as i described earlier that said property managers resident of morgan monroe state forest.... so he identified himself as the property manager by pointing to the sign.... my friend told me to not touch him because i have him legally.... luckily i took his advise and got on my bike looked at the guy and said i'll be back soon so go **** yourself.... and we rode back, passing several dnr trucks that didn't seem to have any issues with the way we were riding.......

what the hell was this guy thinking?
he had no proof of our speeds... and we were not speeding..... showed us no id... just screaming and cursing at us.... my friend usually carries a pistol and he said he would have drawn it for protection...
everyone is saying i need to press charges and sue him.... i agree and have contacted the prosecutors office... they said to contact the dnr office to tell them... so i do... she said that i needed to contact the main state dnr office in indianapolis.... well its good friday and government places are closed so i have to wait till monday.....
me and my dad drove back out there and took pics and videos of the signs and address, i also found the weapon he used next to his mailbox, so i got out and grabbed it... luckily i got that part on video when i found it...
please give any opinions as to what you would do if you were in my situation..
thanks for any info and sorry if i gave too much info... i just wanted to give every detail.....thanks
Old 04-02-2010, 03:08 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: would you pursue this by law if it was you??

I dont think there is much you can do, most likely gonna be a waste of your time. I'd pay him back with some good old fashioned vandalism! If he had caused serious bodily harm or damage to your bike that would be different. You might get him on simple battery, thats about it.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:10 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

If a stick is a deadly weapon, your bike is WAY more deadly of a weapon

Get over it, I've had my neighbor swing his rake at me, I'm not gonna be a little bitch about it and call the cops. I just did some rev limiter burnouts around him before I headed back to my house. And now everytime I see him out instead of my old friendly wave, he gets the finger. EVERY ******* time I see the *****. He doesn't glance at my house anymore *** he rolls by

He has no proof of your speeds just like you have no proof of him assaulting you. It would be stupid to call the cops, then LIE about your speed.

You admit you ride as loud as you possibly can, I'd have a problem with you too.

I do everything in my power to keep my bike as quiet as possible outside of running a stock pipe.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:15 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yeah, and my advice on what I would have done.

When the guy came in the road and flagged me down, I'd just keep on driving.

If you were honestly worried about being assaulted, to the point of needing to draw a gun, you would LEAVE. But you stick around instigating. Come on, quit playing games.

Also since you say you didn't speed, I'd love to see a 2nd gear wheelie. You sure you didn't bring that wheelie up at 40 and ride it out to 70 while screaming off rev limiter?
Old 04-02-2010, 03:31 PM

ryan711 is a decent person

dont go the legal way. Go get even. he hit you with a tree branch go cut a tree down on his house lol
Old 04-02-2010, 03:33 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Oh yeah, and my advice on what I would have done.

When the guy came in the road and flagged me down, I'd just keep on driving.

If you were honestly worried about being assaulted, to the point of needing to draw a gun, you would LEAVE. But you stick around instigating. Come on, quit playing games.

Also since you say you didn't speed, I'd love to see a 2nd gear wheelie. You sure you didn't bring that wheelie up at 40 and ride it out to 70 while screaming off rev limiter?
i tried to leave and go around him...thats when he hit me......
and i put it in 2nd dumpthe clutch brought it to bp for about 3 seconds and set it down... the speed limit is 30 and i had too speed up to get to that speed after i set it down... it right there in my first post .....

Originally Posted by Towlieee
If a stick is a deadly weapon, your bike is WAY more deadly of a weapon

Get over it, I've had my neighbor swing his rake at me, I'm not gonna be a little bitch about it and call the cops. I just did some rev limiter burnouts around him before I headed back to my house. And now everytime I see him out instead of my old friendly wave, he gets the finger. EVERY ******* time I see the *****. He doesn't glance at my house anymore *** he rolls by

He has no proof of your speeds just like you have no proof of him assaulting you. It would be stupid to call the cops, then LIE about your speed.

You admit you ride as loud as you possibly can, I'd have a problem with you too.

I do everything in my power to keep my bike as quiet as possible outside of running a stock pipe.
at first glance i didn't know what he had... it could have been a bat, shotgun or anything... i didnt know it was a branch till i was off the bike

and i do have proof.. an eyewitness that was riding with me....
and i dont need to lie one bit... i was not speeding anywhere that day...
besides loud pipes save lives... it saved mine... thats why i am the way i am about loud bikes
Old 04-02-2010, 03:40 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Not being a ***... Just saying it how i see it...

Stop being a pansy and using words like "His weapon" when the guy had a ******* stick...

I have had people run me off the road just move on... You were the one out of line doing wheelies... he did not like it... He did something about it .. Get over it.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:47 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

Originally Posted by T/C
Not being a ***... Just saying it how i see it...

Stop being a pansy and using words like "His weapon" when the guy had a ******* stick...

I have had people run me off the road just move on... You were the one out of line doing wheelies... he did not like it... He did something about it .. Get over it.
he didnt see any wheelie... only heard the eco through the woods.....
how is calling it a weapon make me a pansy?? when i rolled up i had no clue what it was......

dnr has more authority then cops....
so you guys are telling me it would be ok for a cop to be in the middle of the road and hitting passing motorcyclist with a branch just because he thinks i was speeding and being too loud... no way is it acceptable...in any way shape or form
Old 04-02-2010, 04:02 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
he didnt see any wheelie... only heard the eco through the woods.....
how is calling it a weapon make me a pansy?? when i rolled up i had no clue what it was......

dnr has more authority then cops....
so you guys are telling me it would be ok for a cop to be in the middle of the road and hitting passing motorcyclist with a branch just because he thinks i was speeding and being too loud... no way is it acceptable...in any way shape or form
Just saying how i see it you did something to **** him off... He did something about it...

And its a stick.. no matter how you say it it was still a stick..

You are not going to get anything by going to the cops but if you are that compelled to do it have at it...
Old 04-02-2010, 04:12 PM

wheelie_king is a decent person

Just beat his *** end of story..
Old 04-02-2010, 04:16 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by wheelie_king
Just beat his *** end of story..
+1

the cause of all of this is sue happy America... just saying...
Old 04-02-2010, 04:30 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

ya your crying like a little bitch fo sho...just pay him back with a little 4am rev limiter burnout on his doorstep and film it and post it up on here and move on with your life
Old 04-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

I can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this.

You coulda summed it up like this, my bike is loud, guy thought i was going fast hit me with a stick, I'm a ***** and drove away now I want revenge.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:02 PM

ryan711 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
ya your crying like a little bitch fo sho...just pay him back with a little 4am rev limiter burnout on his doorstep and film it and post it up on here and move on with your life
+1 make sure to get it on tape
Old 04-02-2010, 06:35 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

+2 get it on tape, dont call the cops.....**** that **** him up or gtfo
Old 04-02-2010, 10:02 PM

D Rail is a decent person

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
...... i had every intention to beat this guy down, no mercy! i had my padded riding jacket, helmet, and gloves with the hard plastic knuckles on....
Originally Posted by mofat01
I can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this.

You coulda summed it up like this, my bike is loud, guy thought i was going fast hit me with a stick, I'm a ***** and drove away now I want revenge.

yea not to sound like an *** but you get off your bike to beat this guys *** and now you want to press charges for getting hit with a stick
Old 04-03-2010, 12:26 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

if u were really that worried about it you should have called the police right then and there and had the guy arrested, which they surely would have done. as for suing him, unless you have some real serious injury or mental debilitation from the incident you wouldnt see a dime. oh and even with that gearing, 2nd gear wheelies are gonna be over 30mph. not saying he had a right to hit you with a stick tho. but whatever you shoulda taken care of it then and there if u wanted something done about it. ive been in that sort of situation a few times, i just dodge em and keep going. if someone actually hit me with a stick i woulda pulled over and found a large rock and tossed it at their legs and then took off lol.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Stick on person violence is getting out of hand though guys. We need to band together against it and stand united.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:34 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOKE
Stick on person violence is getting out of hand though guys. We need to band together against it and stand united.

+1 lol **** the bullshit you should have beat his *** and drove you little second gear loud *** home or forget about it.....dont sue or call the po po, **** em up or gtfo
Old 04-03-2010, 11:49 AM

zookiezook is a decent person

the polic dont like us anyways so *** it get even

Quick Reply: would you pursue this by law if it was you??