would you pursue this by law if it was you??

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 11:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: would you pursue this by law if it was you??

Lawn job

In a 2wd pickup right after a good rain
Old 04-03-2010, 11:58 AM

zxstyles is a decent person

Originally Posted by mofat01
I can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this.

You coulda summed it up like this, my bike is loud, guy thought i was going fast hit me with a stick, I'm a ***** and drove away now I want revenge.
Its Indiana, you should have got off the bike and handled the situation when this guy had the "weapon".. If you do go back to mess with him you are in the wrong, legaly...
Old 04-03-2010, 02:16 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by zxstyles
Its Indiana, you should have got off the bike and handled the situation when this guy had the "weapon".. If you do go back to mess with him you are in the wrong, legaly...
thats why i dont want to go back and start ****...cuz he dont have **** on me at this point.. so i want to keep it legal just in case...

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
if u were really that worried about it you should have called the police right then and there and had the guy arrested, which they surely would have done. as for suing him, unless you have some real serious injury or mental debilitation from the incident you wouldnt see a dime. oh and even with that gearing, 2nd gear wheelies are gonna be over 30mph. not saying he had a right to hit you with a stick tho. but whatever you shoulda taken care of it then and there if u wanted something done about it. ive been in that sort of situation a few times, i just dodge em and keep going. if someone actually hit me with a stick i woulda pulled over and found a large rock and tossed it at their legs and then took off lol.
i did try to call the cops at the time but my phone had no service since we were out in the middle of nowhere... and i took a picture of where the guy hit me with the branch on the leg...just a big bruise. nothing major.. but legally enough to press charges.. i have an eye witness for everything..... and i did have every intention of whooping some *** when this went down... but my friend was trying to keep me outa trouble by convincing me to take care of it legally... he was in law enforcement a few years back, so i thought it was a good idea to listen to him......
anyway..... we contacted the police, news channels, ect...
this guy is the property manager of the place.. i picked him out from some pictures from there dnr staff... police say since i have proof of physical bodily injury, that they have to press charges on him....
Old 04-03-2010, 02:20 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Just curious

If you were worried about the guy assaulting you, would you have stopped if he oh say, had a shot gun aimed at you?
Old 04-03-2010, 03:02 PM

colbi2906 is a decent person

+1 get even.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:05 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Just curious

If you were worried about the guy assaulting you, would you have stopped if he oh say, had a shot gun aimed at you?
i dont know what the **** i would have done if it was a shot gun... it prolly would have played out about the same
Old 04-04-2010, 12:31 PM
hates snow

WNYGOODFELLA is an unknown quantity at this point

i had a similar thing happen last year. just going for a calm ride not being a dick or anything a red truck came flying up on my *** i took off and put like a mile on him and like 2 min later he was right back on my *** i pull over and he started yelling and giving me the bird i just laughed it off and waved well like 5 miles up the road i see his truck on the side and hes in the middle of the street as i went to get by he took a swing at me so i stopped got off my bike and started walking toward the guy well he was all pumped up and screaming and waving his arms i had on my helmet jacket and hard knucle gloves so i figured what the **** i hit the guy in the chin and knocked him out cold i mean he was snoring in the middle of the road i calmly walked back to my bike and left i wouldnt take that **** and neither should you **** the guy up and call it a day
Old 04-04-2010, 12:48 PM

WILL215 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ryan711
dont go the legal way. Go get even. he hit you with a tree branch go cut a tree down on his house lol

This was a hell of a novel you wrote her i almost didnt get to read the whole story, my attention span is not that big
Old 04-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

ok so you got hit with a stick in your leg and you are going to sue him, for real?
Old 04-04-2010, 09:55 PM

danzigity is a decent person

a friend of mine was riding and was sprayed with a hose by an old guy. he then proceeded to get off the bike and attempt to drown the guy with his own hose... cops were called and did not get in any trouble because he was sprayed first. take care of ****. u dont need no popo.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:14 PM

Flbassgod is a decent person

Originally Posted by danzigity
a friend of mine was riding and was sprayed with a hose by an old guy. he then proceeded to get off the bike and attempt to drown the guy with his own hose... cops were called and did not get in any trouble because he was sprayed first. take care of ****. u dont need no popo.
+1... I just want the cops to leave me alone... Don't go call them to help you fight your battles then complain later when they give you a ticket for something... less cop intervention these days on a motorcycle the better

Please dont sue the guy... this sue happy america that we created is making life really hard for me lol. If it's not bad enough that I cant afford insurance thanks to the rate hikes from this type of ****, I cant even walk around the corner without being scared of someone suing me.

Also, 2nd gear balance point wheelies at less then 30mph? I cant do that lol. Whats your gearing?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:50 AM
lets ****in ride!!!

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
ok so you got hit with a stick in your leg and you are going to sue him, for real?
for real.... if it was just a john doe then i wouln't..... but this guy is part of the dnr and he is the property manager of morgan monroe state forest... thats what people on here are missing....... its literally like a cop in the road swinging tree branches at passing motorcyclists.... so i'm trying to make it known, so he loses his job and all that.... they cant do that ****
Old 04-05-2010, 11:59 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

A cop could shoot you if you went at him with your bike... Tech all he has to say is you were going at him with the bike... your still fucked and he has the upper hand
Old 04-05-2010, 12:15 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough