PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 10:01 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person
Re: PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!

when i went down there to pick up the bike i brought the clip ons because he said he would buy them from me. I gave him the clip ons and he never gave me **** for them and when i left i wanted them back and he wouldnt give them to me because he said some bullshit about indian giving when he was suppose to buy them from me
Old 04-06-2010, 10:13 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by aut117
when i went down there to pick up the bike i brought the clip ons because he said he would buy them from me. I gave him the clip ons and he never gave me **** for them and when i left i wanted them back and he wouldnt give them to me because he said some bullshit about indian giving when he was suppose to buy them from me

i have no clue on that one... Both of you are cool guys i hope you can work this out...
Old 04-06-2010, 10:26 AM
aut117 loves the c0ck

iridear6 is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=slidewayz89;4301271]there is a differance you traded me parts and now you want it back because you think it wasnt "fair"

he wanted a motor that my boy said it was cool to sell and then backed out.....that he has not paid for because i figured the guy was gonna be a little girl about it.....

frayz=unfortunate aut117=little girl see the differance
this whole deal started out by me giving him a two brothers exhaust for his 636(cool i thought he was a good dude). He wanted an upper for his bike and him and my buddy agreed to trade the upper and headlight for slidewayz atown cage witch he told atown he bent so atown would send him a new one. We shipped the exhaust an upper together and when slidewayz recieved it he said the upper was cracked and beat to **** so i sent him 80$. I was talking to jerro yesterday and asked him what color the upper was before he painted it(witch he still ows jerro money for) and he said red and green and that was the color of the one he said got so fucked up during shipping that i had shipped. Next is the bike situation....shane told me about this 636 he had bot and wanted 550$ dollars for without the motor. The post was on here and the guy said it had no title so i told shane no and when i did he came at me telling me the guy thought that salvage titles were worthless so he just seaid it had no title so i sent him 600$ for the bike and 50$ was suppose to be paid to jerro for a deal we had worked out but jerro never got his money. A couple days later shane called and said he would leave the motor in the bike and on my way down just pick this other motor up from another guy and call it even. on my way down i stopped and baught 800$ worth of parts motor,subframe,swingarm,rear wheel,power comander,side fairings,upper and headlight,tail section,seats etc..when i got down there on a friday(bike was suppose to be there on monday) slidewayz says the bike wont be there till wednesday witch i cant do because i have works so i wasted 300$ dollars in gas for nothing. So i leave on monday and drop a motor off with jerimiah so he can ship it out for slidewayz(witch he never paid jeremiah for)and when the bike arrives on wednesday i have jeremiah check under the seat where slidewayz told me onewheelneil put the title and there was nothing.So i called neil and he tells me that he never told shane it had a title and shane new that. So hew93 got the bike and when he did i had him run and try to get a title and when he did it came back stolen and they took the bike so now we have all this money in a non existing bike..all of this **** happend and i still didnt make a big deal all i wanted was my scotts damper and vortex clipons back and shane told me to eat a dick(famous last word huh you little bitch)

Okay first off you are just trying to stir up **** dude i told you NO im not trading you back......okay thats it i hooked you up with a place to sleep and eat while you waited for a bike that you said...."I have to have 636 or i cant ride it" i cant wheelie these other bikes for ****.....while you had an f4i okay well i told you about the bike in NY who it involed has nothing to do with it.........you said you wanted it i said okay.......i paid for the crate and draining of the fluid and all the hassle of the third party picking it up and dropping it off at the shipping company, that you got a hell of a hook up for.........jerimiah which me a him have something totally differant for so before you speak for anyone else you should ask..........i put you up in the crib for a week for you to ask for my womans friends and get drunk you drank my beer and ate my food, and used my ****(which didnt have a problem then)....then you get back and have all these problems.........dude your a fool man not to mention the 150 I saved you on some other parts not to mention but i hooked you up cause i thought you were cool....i hook all these people up and sell all these things its cool man say what you want i do people good all the time....
  • Hinduism & Buddhism. The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.
  • Fate; destiny.
3.shane i am glad this is how it worked out ,you can only be a dick bag for so long
Old 04-06-2010, 10:28 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T/C
i have no clue on that one... Both of you are cool guys i hope you can work this out...
i have tried to work this out and shane wont even talk to me so this is what happened and it sucks it worked out like this
Old 04-06-2010, 10:31 AM
T/C
Squid...

i have tried to work this out and shane wont even talk to me so this is what happened and it sucks it worked out like this
Well good luck man i dont know what else can be said... Everything is pretty much between yall its not like its written down or anything.. Its just a He said she said type thing... (I wont say who the she is lol) I really hope you guys figure something out though
Old 04-06-2010, 10:53 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

OK. I'm going to poke my nose in here. Not to cause drama between two people. Because I have sold plenty of parts to both of these guys(Slidewayz and hew93). But because AS STUNT RIDERS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A FAMILY. Thats what everyone says right?

Ok. Heres what i gather from this whole deal. Its a 636 with a possibly salvaged title and motor issues. So ok, I have seen salvaged 636s go for 2k, and motors for 500-1k. so 650 for a no motor salvage 636 doesn't sound too much of a "steal"(no pun).

Now Slidewayz, you do a lot of selling/buying on here. You seem to be the one that made out on this deal. But lets say that you didn't tell him it was salvage or you didn't fully express the lack of title(i feel thats somethign that would need to be repeated "yo u sure..its got no title..u sure u sure??"), but for arguement sake you didnt' fully imply it. Do you feel completely free of any sort of guilt for this guy being completely screwed? I mean you wouldn't let this guy stay in a motel you let him crash at your house for a week, but you cant give them back at least part of the parts, not necissarily the cash. To me that seems a little harsh. I've takin a hit on quite of things I have sold in the past because situations have gone ary outside of my control, but because i felt it was the "man" thing to do. Because I would hope in that situation someone would throw me a bone.
But just my opinion. Woulda liked a heads up on the motor deal, but i still like you and your 'janky' shoes. lol

Hew/Austin, I think have learned their lesson on buying cheap anything. Double, triple check your paperwork and all info. NCIB website is a good tool, but i guess now everyone should be aware that you should mostlikely just go to the local sheriff office. You guys also should have made the deal in person. I stopped doing long distance deals after one **** up and one really close call. I do all my **** straight up and in person. OH and in CASH. I never do anything over paypal/ups that i don't feel comfortable if i lost it completely. Because that is always a chance.

Now to everyone else. I always here of everyone say how much they love the stuntriding scene and how we are all 'family'. But its increasingly getting to be a lie, as much as people are getting screwed on here.. some people saying they are always "legit" but i know personally some of these people do some sketchy ****. I'm not telling you how to live your life. But come on. We all get on here because we enjoy destroying bikes and riding wheelies. This is the main outlet to find reasonably cheap parts because lets face it everyone on ebay is trying to get rich, we all know how much it costs to keep riding. Don't try to get a leg up by standing on a fellow stunters head.

END RANT
Old 04-06-2010, 12:00 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...idewayz89.html

all this just for this hahahhahahahaha

naw it was all just a big *** huge headake.

AND FRAYZ I LOVE YOU TOO(NO HOMO)
Old 04-06-2010, 01:52 PM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

I would love a rolling chassis 636 for $650.... Can't find a straight frame for any less than $800. Wheels and suspension would be even more $$... I still think $650 for a 636 rolling chassis is too good to be true ...
Old 04-06-2010, 02:20 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by KillTheStreet
I would love a rolling chassis 636 for $650.... Can't find a straight frame for any less than $800. Wheels and suspension would be even more $$... I still think $650 for a 636 rolling chassis is too good to be true ...
I got a straight frame with clear title just needs the left motor mount welded back up. $799
Old 04-06-2010, 02:33 PM

LOL, no thanks...

I'm going to be saving money as much as possible so that I can get me enough parts to put my f4i back together or buying that new steel 636 stunt frame for $2,000 so I can replace my 636's beat to **** frame.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:46 PM
J Blox

LOL, no thanks...

I'm going to be saving money as much as possible so that I can get me enough parts to put my f4i back together or buying that new steel 636 stunt frame for $2,000 so I can replace my 636's beat to **** frame.
i'll have a COD Frame for cheap once i get something to replace mine
Old 04-06-2010, 05:56 PM

PM me with some pics. I'm not wanting one I have to weld on... I have one of those already ha ha ha...
Old 04-06-2010, 08:35 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

iridear6 - Is your wife still bringing home the bacon while you sit on the couch all day playing Grand Theft Auto?

You have got to be the biggest premature ejaculatory *** stain on this site, and you are 100% right, Karma IS a bitch and YOU GOT SERVED!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
iridear6 - Is your wife still bringing home the bacon while you sit on the couch all day playing Grand Theft Auto?

You have got to be the biggest premature ejaculatory *** stain on this site, and you are 100% right, Karma IS a bitch and YOU GOT SERVED!

Old 04-08-2010, 10:13 AM
legend

manda [legend] is a decent person

jesse tolers wrap kinda looked like that idk if he still has it. same guns but he has red in it
Old 04-08-2010, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by manda [legend]
jesse tolers wrap kinda looked like that idk if he still has it. same guns but he has red in it
Yup he still has it:
http://vimeo.com/10681351
Old 04-08-2010, 10:53 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH omg that **** is funny NO now that he really is a fat peice of **** that is true
Old 04-08-2010, 11:09 AM
J Blox

PM me with some pics. I'm not wanting one I have to weld on... I have one of those already ha ha ha...
Its just a mint frame. got no pics of it its on my bike in the town next to mine.

I could give you a deal. COD Frame and broken frame+clean title for a G
Old 04-08-2010, 11:11 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

sell all the frames and get twites frame!!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:14 AM
T/C
Squid...

Just to let you know... You dont sound like you when you dont know who the **** you are talking too lol... I was not sure if i had the right number..

Quick Reply: PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!