PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold
Re: PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!

If it sounds too good to be true.. guess what?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam just posting this reply here because my name was mentioned in this thread and the other one that was started.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...85-post17.html

And replies from Aut117 & Slidewayz89 where they both acknowledged that I had nothing to do with this whole deal and was just doing a favor by helping someone ship a bike:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...96-post21.html

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...01-post23.html

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dam so reading this it sounds like I was involved with this a lot more than I was. Just putting this out there. I dont deal in stolen bikes or parts. Never have and never will.

Slidewayz sent me a PM on here asking if I could pick up a bike in my area and ship it to him and for me doing that I would get a free ATown cage from him. We exchanged numbers and I got the info from him which was I would pick up the bike and get a bill of sale. Slidewayz told me he checked the numbers and they were clean but there was never talk of me picking up a title. The seller explained to me that it was his track bike that he was getting rid of. He told me he obtained the bike from his job (a motorcycle shop) and he was setting it up for track use and he no longer could afford to buy parts for it to get it ready so he decided to sell it instead.

If the bike is/was stolen, I feel kind of stupid that I went and did this. The seller lived at home with his parents and his dad's a fireman at the local firehouse so I never woulda thought to check the VIN since I wasnt purchasing it. I just believed all parties involved. Lesson learned here though - even if you're just picking up a bike and dropping it off somewhere for someone, always check the VIN # so you dont get arrested with stolen goods - I would have been extremely pissed if that happened That being said, I doubt that Shane/Slidewayz knew it was a stolen bike but he did know there was no title - he's the one who told me there was no title and I would only get a bill of sale.

SO ONCE AGAIN, JUST TO CLEAR MY NAME FROM THIS NONSENSE:

I DID A FAVOR FOR SLIDEWAYZ BY PICKING UP THE BIKE AND DROPPING IT OFF TO BE SHIPPED. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE MESS BETWEEN AUT117 & SLIDEWAYZ AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I HAVE NO DEALINGS IN STOLEN PARTS OR BIKES. I DO NOT KNOW THE SELLER THAT I MET TO PICK UP THE BIKE FOR SLIDEWAYZ. I SELL A LOT OF STUFF ON HERE BUT IT IS ALL STUFF THAT BELONGS TO ME. I'D APPRECIATE IF BOTH OF YOU CAN VERIFY THAT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS BECAUSE THE WAY YOU PUT THIS OUT THERE IT SORTA SOUNDS LIKE I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THIS WHEN I REALLY WASNT

I'M ACTUALLY A LITTLE PISSED OFF I WAS DRIVING AROUND WITH A STOLEN BIKE
Originally Posted by aut117
yea onewhellneil def had nothing to do with this situation he was doing a favor for slidewayz and i dont no what you to had worked out...all i no is i was told the bike had a salvage title and shane told me you put it under the seat. you are a good dude neil and didnt want anything bad on your part to come out this. i appolagize man i was just lied to
Originally Posted by slidewayz89
IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DID ONEWHEELNEAL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!!!! my god this is getting rediculous man, neil you know my situation and i in no way deal with stolen parts for that reason.......this is retarded.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:05 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

NEIL is real about clearing his name lol with proof lol
Old 04-05-2010, 11:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Lesson learned for me. I was just trying to do a favor and yeah - you're hooking me up with something for doing that favor but ****, this whole situation has been a headache and its not over it looks like lol. I got some kid calling me a dumbass who I'm not replying to - now the bike is coming back as stolen - iono just a lot more **** going on than I would have thought. And FYI track bikes dont always mean stolen. Track bikes could also mean the bike has a COD title or salvaged title or they're selling it with no title coz they owed money and stopped paying the bank - that doesnt mean its stolen - just means there's a lien on it that they're not paying off. Whatever.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:26 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Lesson learned for me. I was just trying to do a favor and yeah - you're hooking me up with something for doing that favor but ****, this whole situation has been a headache and its not over it looks like lol. I got some kid calling me a dumbass who I'm not replying to - now the bike is coming back as stolen - iono just a lot more **** going on than I would have thought. And FYI track bikes dont always mean stolen. Track bikes could also mean the bike has a COD title or salvaged title or they're selling it with no title coz they owed money and stopped paying the bank - that doesnt mean its stolen - just means there's a lien on it that they're not paying off. Whatever.

Yea man i hear yea its cool ill call ya tomorrow......but yea track bike with a bill of sale with dudes name addy and phone number seemed legit with the clean numbers that i was told by my PD....but either way man im personally sorry for this bullshit and i want to say again

NEIL HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE "SITUATION" AND HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE SITUATION AND I WOULD RECOMMEND DEALING WITH HIM ANYTIME!!!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:43 PM

hooligan3 is a decent person

Yeah I want my name cleared as well. Since I handled the shipping side of everything and my company was involved. Im not to happy about all this. Communication is crucial, with that being said this should have been taken care of sooner.

Ive been put in the middle of this to medeiate and thats what pisses me off more then anything. It was never my deal. I was approached by shane (slidewayz), since I can get a hefty discount @ my work thru ltl trukload shipping to help get the bike where it needed to go for dirt cheap. I had no problem helping either side out. But this stolen **** aint cool. I dont deal with anything stolen! Nor does my company! And that most of all is what has me hot. Id just like to be cleared. I have sold many things on stuntlife and stuntride and have had no problems. Would like to keep it that way!

Again this needs to be resolved ASAP! Names need to be cleared and a conclusion be brought to all this drama.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:43 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Just curious but after so long doesn't it get declared stolen if they fail to reposes the bike? I'm pretty sure they do here, it happened to a buddy a couple of years back. He bought a 636 frame from a guy that wrecked a bike and that apparently quit paying on it. My buddy got in trouble for possession of the bike because the place that financed the bike(or someone) declared it stolen after it had apparently disappeared. Who knows maybe the idiot he bought it from told them(repo guys or the finance place/bank whatever it was) it got stolen. But either way it was a big ordeal and he had to dig up the bill of sale and the cleared check from the guy he bought it from. He ended up with no charges or anything but the guy he bought it from ended up getting charged with conspiracy to defraud a credit institution. Or some **** like that.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:46 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Amen man now your right of course you had no idea of the situation of the bike you just recieved it and shipped it man i really appriciate the favor but god i wish i would have never had done any of the helping people out outside of the your a stranger heres your parts enjoy....i tried to make a small personal relationship out of it and it is my fault no more being nice and **** on my part thats for sure.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:48 PM
NealFoReal

I did text the guy who sold the bike to you and asked him what was up with him selling a stolen bike. So the time line goes like this (and this is what he told me when I scooped it up for Shane). He bought it from his boss at Extreme in Freeport with a bill of sale only. His boss at Extreme only had a bill of sale as well. It was then sold to Shane with only a bill of sale. And then Shane sold it to Aut117. The guy I picked the bike up from said he had no idea it was stolen and I think I believe him. He didnt seem like the type to be dealing with stolen goods but thats just from my observation of being around him for 20-30 minutes. He never ran the numbers because he bought it from his boss. I'm done here now lol. Lesson learned on my part and I'm sure others have learned a lesson as well.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:49 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

wow! Bikes with titles dont just fall in peoples laps for $650! I would have paid $1000 for that bike and found me a frame WITH A TITLE or found a title that was clean and made it clean. BALEE DAT!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
Just curious but after so long doesn't it get declared stolen if they fail to reposes the bike? I'm pretty sure they do here, it happened to a buddy a couple of years back. He bought a 636 frame from a guy that wrecked a bike and that apparently quit paying on it. My buddy got in trouble for possession of the bike because the place that financed the bike(or someone) declared it stolen after it had apparently disappeared. Who knows maybe the idiot he bought it from told them(repo guys or the finance place/bank whatever it was) it got stolen. But either way it was a big ordeal and he had to dig up the bill of sale and the cleared check from the guy he bought it from. He ended up with no charges or anything but the guy he bought it from ended up getting charged with conspiracy to defraud a credit institution. Or some **** like that.
You could be right - I actually have no idea because the only bikes/cars I ever bought have all had titles. I never bought anything with just a bill of sale before.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:00 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
I have no clue man ive never dealt with that........or any of this when ive bought things they came with titles when i paid for it lol **** happens and it sucks it came to this.

I did text the guy who sold the bike to you and asked him what was up with him selling a stolen bike. So the time line goes like this (and this is what he told me when I scooped it up for Shane). He bought it from his boss at Extreme in Freeport with a bill of sale only. His boss at Extreme only had a bill of sale as well. It was then sold to Shane with only a bill of sale. And then Shane sold it to Aut117. The guy I picked the bike up from said he had no idea it was stolen and I think I believe him. He didnt seem like the type to be dealing with stolen goods but thats just from my observation of being around him for 20-30 minutes. He never ran the numbers because he bought it from his boss. I'm done here now lol. Lesson learned on my part and I'm sure others have learned a lesson as well.
Man dude seemed legit i doubt he knew i talked to him for a while a couple of times...he is a fire fighter and cool dude for sure.....

You could be right - I actually have no idea because the only bikes/cars I ever bought have all had titles. I never bought anything with just a bill of sale before.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:08 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Man dude seemed legit i doubt he knew i talked to him for a while a couple of times...he is a fire fighter and cool dude for sure.....
Yeah I forgot he was a fireman too. I honestly dont think he knew and think he bought it from his boss at Extreme and got screwed in the process. Who knows tho Im out
Old 04-06-2010, 12:25 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

goodnight neal lol
Old 04-06-2010, 07:55 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

If I got a 636 for less than $2,000 I wouldn't even try and run the VIN... Actually I would cut the vin out with a grinding wheel. First off, you got something under the table for a "fell off the back of a truck" price... A "steal" of a deal, if you will... That is if I was silly enough to trust a "steal" of a deal...

There are so many stolen bikes in the Houston area it is ridiculous, and it takes no time to part out a bike for a large profit. LoJack sells well there and is really the only defence other than a loud *** sensitive alarm.

Not condoning theft but now the buyer is out everything because he ran the VIN.

Just makes sense to me that you shouldn't expect something to be something it is not. Were you going to ride it on the streets? I would have gotten a title for sure or refused the delivery if street riding was your goal. Was there even a key with the bike?

Both of my stunt bikes were purchased NEW from a dealership and I put only new parts on ... Other than my HB. I have the titles and I park them in the garage locked on the trailer with disc locks.

The way I see it is like this...

You bought something and the police should not have taken it from you without giving you something in return. They should have tracked down the guy who made a profit on the bike and take the profit from him. I'll almost bet the bike was involved in insurance fraud. The sad thing is that the original owner is not going to want the bike back if it is not all in one piece (sounds like it is missing a lot of parts). Seems to me that money would help buy the rightful owner a new bike and the scammed owner could keep the stolen goods, but in all the owner probably called it in as an insurance scam and now it is going full circle and he is getting a bike back with missing parts. Hope he has to pay his insurance company back and return the bike they bought him for trying to commit fraud.

Bike thiefs are the lowest scum on the earth... But if you're dumb enough to buy **** off them don't run the VINs and keep it in a lot without plates.

Again, not condoning theft or buying stolen parts, but it does happen on the regular.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:20 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

you guys are missing half of the story....i baught the bike for 650$ and i was ******* told it had a salvage title by shane(thats the reason i drove 15 hours to get the ******) and on the way down i baught shane 800$ worth of 636 parts and spent 300$ dollars in gas to drive down there so i obviously thought it had a title.So regardless of what happend shane now has a motor,subframe,power commander,swingarm,rear wheel,side fairings,upper,headlight,seats etc..and all i ******* wanted was the scotts damper and the vortex clipons witch he never ******* paid me for.

Last edited by aut117; 04-06-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:28 AM
iridear6 is a homo

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ping-each.html

http://www.kawiforums.com/vendor-exp...9-crook-2.html

check the kawiforums thread out first then notice the lies he tells when you look at the dates
Old 04-06-2010, 09:36 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

He never paid you because you guys traded? Is what i got out of all this?

Everything else aside all that really matters here is if he told you it had a tittle...

If he said it had a tittle he fucked up and needs to make all this right...
Old 04-06-2010, 09:39 AM
iridear6 is a homo

yo tc the scotts damper was traded for the swingarm and i told him he still owed me something to make the trade even and the swingarm wouldnt even work. The vortex clipons were suppose to be baught from me and i never got any money for them
Old 04-06-2010, 09:48 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by aut117
yo tc the scotts damper was traded for the swingarm and i told him he still owed me something to make the trade even and the swingarm wouldnt even work. The vortex clipons were suppose to be baught from me and i never got any money for them
How did he get them if he never paid?

Btw i am not defending anyone Just wondering who is the one digging there hole here..

The bike still to me seems the only thing anyone should be worried about... all the traded parts sounds like alot of miss communication...

Quick Reply: PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!