PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 09:07 PM

hondaruss is a decent person
Re: PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!

Wow this is crazy to hear! Me and Aut117 just did a deal here about a couple weeks ago. I had a 636 and was looking to trade for a f4i. So we met up did the deal talked for about an hour watched him kill it on the f4i for a while.. He was a good dude to talk to! nice guy! there was another guy with him too that was a nice guy. We did make a deal that he wanted the DB off the bike so after some complications on shipping i got them reshipped and just sent him the tracking numbers about 10 min ago. he also told me he was going to ship me the clip ons which he did i got them sitting beside me. I'm putting out my personal experience with Aut117...granted this whole thing does not in any means involve me... But i wanted to put that out there from what i know about my experience with AUT.. And by allmeans i am not saying anything negative about sideways since i dont know him .So please dont take it in that way.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:08 PM

hew93 is a decent person

bro who ever said the word hate???????? i never said i hate you and im not a rat bro im sorry bro but i wouldnt snitch of the person i hate the most in life if this **** went down im not out to get you in any trouble bro. thats waht you dont get im a honest *** person all i want dude is for you to make it right with him and il get my **** hel get his and be ******* happy. this is stuntlife man this isnt come buy parts and bikes and get fucked.com if i wanted to throw money in the sewer i would cause thats waht i just did. bro i dont hate you nor will i. i just think this is wrong and needs to be made right. im not acting as a child nor will i. im a grown *** man and will act like it. so can we be adults?
Old 04-05-2010, 09:17 PM

hooligan3 is a decent person

wow...
Old 04-05-2010, 09:28 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by hew93
bro who ever said the word hate???????? i never said i hate you and im not a rat bro im sorry bro but i wouldnt snitch of the person i hate the most in life if this **** went down im not out to get you in any trouble bro. thats waht you dont get im a honest *** person all i want dude is for you to make it right with him and il get my **** hel get his and be ******* happy. this is stuntlife man this isnt come buy parts and bikes and get fucked.com if i wanted to throw money in the sewer i would cause thats waht i just did. bro i dont hate you nor will i. i just think this is wrong and needs to be made right. im not acting as a child nor will i. im a grown *** man and will act like it. so can we be adults?

your missing the point man i found the bike here and bought it online here.......you act like i bought it stolen just to sell to austin..... i had my local cop friend run it at work and said it was fine.......before i even iquired to have it shipped if you knew my situation you would know why im very careful on what i buy as far as bikes man exspecailly with NO TITLE!!!! it was 650 and which austin sold you for what 1700??? is what he told me he was gonna do...
Old 04-05-2010, 09:32 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
your missing the point man i found the bike here and bought it online here.......you act like i bought it stolen just to sell to austin..... i had my local cop friend run it at work and said it was fine.......before i even iquired to have it shipped if you knew my situation you would know why im very careful on what i buy as far as bikes man exspecailly with NO TITLE!!!! it was 650 and which austin sold you for what 1700??? is what he told me he was gonna do...
then why the **** would you tell me it had a title...all bullshit aside thats what the problem is, you telling me it had a title noing dam well it didnt
Old 04-05-2010, 09:36 PM

hew93 is a decent person

dont get me wrong i see your point and i dont have taht in the bike if i did i would of already been knocking on your door wanting to talk. im not stupid man i had ran the vin as well and it came back with nothing but when you run it in new york it comes back different bro. i see waht your throwing down bro. i dont have money to throw around im a broke *** college kid that works at a shitty *** part time job to support myself and my love for this sport. i hate to see **** like this happen and it did to me so i take is lesson learned. just be grown up about it and it will be solved man i mean it. sorry for backing you into a corner on your site but this is a site for everyone and they need to know man. i understand your hostility and **** your sayin id do it to if i were in your situation man. just make it right and **** will go away and your rep will be good as new. it takes a man to make **** right
Old 04-05-2010, 09:39 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

if someone said the bike had a title but in fact it did not..that person is a LIAR..case closed...shady business fo sho....us FNC guys dont **** with nothin without clean papers/#s
Old 04-05-2010, 09:44 PM
iridear6 is a homo

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
if someone said the bike had a title but in fact it did not..that person is a LIAR..case closed...shady business fo sho....us FNC guys dont **** with nothin without clean papers/#s
i put my familys life on this situation....shane told me that the bike had a title and i was told that onewheelneil put it under the seat. I have no reason to lie about something like this and i went into detail and metioned everyones name who was involved in it end of story i was lied to. I asked shane numerous times while i was down there and i even asked him where the title was from and he said maryland or new york.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:46 PM

hew93 is a decent person

all my **** is clean too man and that is also waht i was told by austin the whole time is that i would have a salvage title under the seat. we got fucked plain and simple
Old 04-05-2010, 09:56 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

there is a differance you traded me parts and now you want it back because you think it wasnt "fair"

he wanted a motor that my boy said it was cool to sell and then backed out.....that he has not paid for because i figured the guy was gonna be a little girl about it.....

frayz=unfortunate aut117=little girl see the differance
yo. thats all i needed. Thanks man. just been sitting around waiting for a motor to show up... back on the grind.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:05 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

why would i say maryland when the bike was bought in new york......dude you act like i was making money off this.....dude **** why would i tell you that a 650 dollar 06 636 would have a title if so i would have bought it kept it put 200 dollars in it and sold it for 23-2500 be smart.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:07 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by hew93
all my **** is clean too man and that is also waht i was told by austin the whole time is that i would have a salvage title under the seat. we got fucked plain and simple

I would have 450 back in my pocket if i would have never delt with this stupid **** ......:banghea d
Old 04-05-2010, 10:08 PM
iridear6 is a homo

why would i say maryland when the bike was bought in new york......dude you act like i was making money off this.....dude **** why would i tell you that a 650 dollar 06 636 would have a title if so i would have bought it kept it put 200 dollars in it and sold it for 23-2500 be smart.
you keep saying 650$...i had that plus the 800$ in parts,300$ in gas,and 230$ in shipping..you be smart i would not have put that much money into a bike with no title
Old 04-05-2010, 10:17 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Man seems like a lot of eager people doing some crazy dealings. I would never do business without it being face to face the whole time, I would never take a bike into possession let alone let money transfer hands without having a title in hand if there was supposed to be a title and having throughly checked it out to make sure the VIN came up with a match for the title status(clean, salvaged, stolen, COD), I would never do a service for someone without getting paid either first or before the bike is returned, and I for sure wouldn't go out blowing money on a bunch of parts for a bike that I didn't already have. It's like, do some of you people not realize what kind of society we live in today? You got to watch your own back and make smart decisions because no one else is going to do it for ya. Not pointing blame on anyone because that's not my place and this doesn't involve me. I'm sure it's a lesson learned for all involved.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:22 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

SHADY BIDNEZZ...... a 636 for $650???hmmm??? if either one of you thought it was legit, ur both fools
Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bigkapp
SHADY BIDNEZZ...... a 636 for $650???hmmm??? if either one of you thought it was legit, ur both fools
kinda what i was thinking...
Old 04-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

This story should be on an episode of worlds dumbest stuntbike buyers
Old 04-05-2010, 10:47 PM
iridear6 is a homo

Originally Posted by bigkapp
Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
kinda what i was thinking...
Originally Posted by mofat01
This story should be on an episode of worlds dumbest stuntbike buyers
i agree 100% with you guys....i fucked up and i realize that but thats besides the point that i was told that the bike had a salvage title and i was lied to thats all im trying to get out of this
Old 04-05-2010, 10:49 PM
iridear6 is a homo

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
Man seems like a lot of eager people doing some crazy dealings. I would never do business without it being face to face the whole time, I would never take a bike into possession let alone let money transfer hands without having a title in hand if there was supposed to be a title and having throughly checked it out to make sure the VIN came up with a match for the title status(clean, salvaged, stolen, COD), I would never do a service for someone without getting paid either first or before the bike is returned, and I for sure wouldn't go out blowing money on a bunch of parts for a bike that I didn't already have. It's like, do some of you people not realize what kind of society we live in today? You got to watch your own back and make smart decisions because no one else is going to do it for ya. Not pointing blame on anyone because that's not my place and this doesn't involve me. I'm sure it's a lesson learned for all involved.
i baught these parts for shane not for the bike i was suppose to get
Old 04-05-2010, 10:53 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Originally Posted by aut117
i baught these parts for shane not for the bike i was suppose to get
I must have misread that. That sucks donkey *****! Yea I've been burned in the past, I would love to be a nice person and help everyone out. Though I learned quickly that people will take advantage of that. Hope you guys reach some type of compromise that you both can agree on making you satisfied and put this behind you.

Quick Reply: PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!