PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 06:18 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!

Originally Posted by aut117
jeremiah=flat out fucked.......and i wont bring up the rest of the situation right yet
I have talked to him about business a few times and seems to be a very stand up guy I dont know what happened between you too... But sounds like personal matters... It does not involve anyone on here and sounds like it could be handled between you two..
Old 04-05-2010, 06:38 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T/C
I have talked to him about business a few times and seems to be a very stand up guy I dont know what happened between you too... But sounds like personal matters... It does not involve anyone on here and sounds like it could be handled between you two..
yea its a bigger deal then what im making it out to be and ive tried to handle it between the two of us and it isnt working. left voice mails,texts and no response. I never want to talk to this ****** ever again and want none of my **** back just want people to watch who they deal with through the phone because some people are good at telling people what they want to here

Last edited by aut117; 04-05-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:49 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by T/C

I am a very stand up guy this kid traded me parts and after he traded his bike wants to trade me back???? he needed a swingarm for his f4i said he had no money asked if i would trade sure...what ya got i said he said i have a scotts dampner ill trade ya(and ofcourse i said ya) i said i already have a gpr but ill take it thats cool now he traded his bike for a 636 and wants his damnper back and to send me the 600rr swingarm HELL NO!!!!, and now i have worked with this kid before and was easy to deal with easy enough i let him come stay at my house for a week and me and my wifey feed him the whole time.......he was trading his 08 zx6r and had a two brothers i said i had a stocker for an 08 to trade me he said okay.....good transaction exept his friend IRIDEAR6 also traded me an upper for a cage.....(cage i thought was bent) well it wasnt it was just the bolts......they shipped together and the upper was busted to ****......i mean busted both ears and in the middle......the aut117 kid sent me 80 for the inconvenience... then i put him up in my house for a week and paid for the kids food my woman cooked dinner and breakfest for him the whole time.....

o well just cause he fucked up and traded a scotts for a swingarm and 10 weeks later wants to trade back uhhhh NO!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 06:52 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

yea its a bigger deal then what im making it out to be and ive tried to handle it between the two of us and it isnt working. left voice mails,texts and no response. I never want to talk to this ****** ever again and want none of my **** back just want people to watch who they deal with through the phone because some people are good at telling people what they want to here
Yea man sorry to tell you but im not gonna respond to some 5'4'' little kid telling me to trade you parts back OR ELSE!!! lol its cool i learned to watch who i let come stay at my house and to not befriend people from the internet....lesson learned and you should learn not to trade things you really dont want to give up forever.

Last edited by slidewayz89; 04-05-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:18 PM

hew93 is a decent person

i have done many deals with austin and i have traded parts and bikes with the dude i talk to the kid all the time i put some dough up in a bike that he was gonna buy from slidewayz and austin traded him a bunch of 636 parts and the things that slidewayz has mentioned. slidewayz told him it was a salvage title bike and ****. i have txts from austin that were forwarded to me. well the bike was in st joe missouri and its closer to me so i went down picked it up and no title was found nor bill of sale. i called austin and he said it was sposed to be salvage title. he asked slidewayz what was the deal with it and got no reply. austin then called a guy on here that knew about the bike and im not sayin any names he tells austin that slidewayz knew it was a no title bike and he never told austin. i then ran the vin online and nothing came back so i thought it was all good went to the dmv to appy for a title for us and bam stolen bike. so now austin is asking for a few not much of his **** back and hasnt got one word out of slidewayz he informed him of the situation and nothing. so now i got money in this bike and austin has money in this bike and a **** ton of parts and we got nothing out of it the bike is gone and we are flat out fucked. watch who the **** you deal with on here or youl get fucked too i cut my loses and learned a ******* lesson.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:23 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

me too i have over 400 hundred dollars into that bike damn it i damn for a ******* 200 dollar crate for it to be shipped to me and another 225 for a cage to the guy who picked it up and made 9 trips to the shipping companys trying to get it shipped so dont cry to me it was a 800 dollar 636 that i talked him down to 650.... so no apparently it have a title for an 06 636 good job there not talking **** but you have no idea of the situation im sorry for your instance i bet you have heard alot about it but how did you pick it up when i thought you broke your arms and legs and ripped your face off in a car accident thats what austin said...??? just curious
Old 04-05-2010, 07:29 PM

hew93 is a decent person

i got people that can go get it and drive me and buddy that was a while ago and it never touched my face bro. im not **** talking nothing about you. or gettin into your personal ****. jsut saying watch who you deal with and i talked with the shipping dude jerimiah thats his name and he said you called and tried to come pick it up after the fact that austin gave you our cash money and those parts??? whats that about? he said you still owe him money for shipping a motor. pay your **** up man im not asking for **** out of you cause i know il never see **** i cut my losses buddy. i learned but some people on here never will.

Last edited by hew93; 04-05-2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: added to
Old 04-05-2010, 07:34 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

im confused...stolen bikes,indian giving parts trading,couch surfing,etc...this thread is getting a little fishy....lol
Old 04-05-2010, 07:35 PM

hew93 is a decent person

dude im not talking **** to you or saying anything bad what im doing is stating the facts and your not liking what im throwing down cause its true. i know you got a good rep on here and i know i dont got that many posts man but im just here informing people whats up. sorry that we had to do it this way man he tried for a long time gettin ahold of you and trying to work **** out. he told you this would happen and you didnt do **** about it
Old 04-05-2010, 07:38 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

damn slidewayz...your rep. is being put on blast homie...better straiten these folks out and get your biz str8 cuz you know that neg. feedback spreads like WILDFIRE on these damn sites..
Old 04-05-2010, 07:42 PM

hew93 is a decent person

thats what we want is him to get his **** inline and straight and not act like a lil bitch about this ****. idc you guys can hate on me and austin all ya want im not about to be a kelm i dont start this type of **** unless its nessicary and this time it ******* is this **** dont just oooopppsss it happend this **** is fucked up.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:25 PM
iridear6 is a homo

this whole deal started out by me giving him a two brothers exhaust for his 636(cool i thought he was a good dude). He wanted an upper for his bike and him and my buddy agreed to trade the upper and headlight for slidewayz atown cage witch he told atown he bent so atown would send him a new one. We shipped the exhaust an upper together and when slidewayz recieved it he said the upper was cracked and beat to **** so i sent him 80$. I was talking to jerro yesterday and asked him what color the upper was before he painted it(witch he still ows jerro money for) and he said red and green and that was the color of the one he said got so fucked up during shipping that i had shipped. Next is the bike situation....shane told me about this 636 he had bot and wanted 550$ dollars for without the motor. The post was on here and the guy said it had no title so i told shane no and when i did he came at me telling me the guy thought that salvage titles were worthless so he just seaid it had no title so i sent him 600$ for the bike and 50$ was suppose to be paid to jerro for a deal we had worked out but jerro never got his money. A couple days later shane called and said he would leave the motor in the bike and on my way down just pick this other motor up from another guy and call it even. on my way down i stopped and baught 800$ worth of parts motor,subframe,swingarm,rear wheel,power comander,side fairings,upper and headlight,tail section,seats etc..when i got down there on a friday(bike was suppose to be there on monday) slidewayz says the bike wont be there till wednesday witch i cant do because i have works so i wasted 300$ dollars in gas for nothing. So i leave on monday and drop a motor off with jerimiah so he can ship it out for slidewayz(witch he never paid jeremiah for)and when the bike arrives on wednesday i have jeremiah check under the seat where slidewayz told me onewheelneil put the title and there was nothing.So i called neil and he tells me that he never told shane it had a title and shane new that. So hew93 got the bike and when he did i had him run and try to get a title and when he did it came back stolen and they took the bike so now we have all this money in a non existing bike..all of this **** happend and i still didnt make a big deal all i wanted was my scotts damper and vortex clipons back and shane told me to eat a dick(famous last word huh you little bitch)
Old 04-05-2010, 08:29 PM

WOW...shady backyard business right thurrwhat you got to say about all that slidewayz??this wrap thread is getting good finally
Old 04-05-2010, 08:34 PM

hew93 is a decent person

hes got nothing to say i take it he got offline he dont like what were throwing down cause he knows its true make **** right bro
Old 04-05-2010, 08:40 PM
iridear6 is a homo

i just think its kinda shitty that i got put in this situation and all i wanted out of it was my vortex clipons(witch he never paid me for) and my scotts damper back that i traded him for an rr swingarm that didnt even fit because it was off an 07,missing the adjusters and beat to ****. When we did this deal i had told him i needed something else on the deal because that was obviously not a fair trade and he never did ****
Old 04-05-2010, 08:46 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

You always check the VIN before taking the bike anywhere to get papers! Tell them that a crack head online is trying to sell it to you! Deny having possession of it!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:48 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
damn slidewayz...your rep. is being put on blast homie...better straiten these folks out and get your biz str8 cuz you know that neg. feedback spreads like WILDFIRE on these damn sites..

DUDE im done being nice and trying to help people out....im always cutting deals and giving free parts away and dude **** the bullshit, im done being nice to people...

Originally Posted by hew93
thats what we want is him to get his **** inline and straight and not act like a lil bitch about this ****. idc you guys can hate on me and austin all ya want im not about to be a kelm i dont start this type of **** unless its nessicary and this time it ******* is this **** dont just oooopppsss it happend this **** is fucked up.
Look man i dont know what you and austin had worked out....but that has nothing to do with me......

this whole deal started out by me giving him a two brothers exhaust for his 636(cool i thought he was a good dude). He wanted an upper for his bike and him and my buddy agreed to trade the upper and headlight for slidewayz atown cage witch he told atown he bent so atown would send him a new one. We shipped the exhaust an upper together and when slidewayz recieved it he said the upper was cracked and beat to **** so i sent him 80$. I was talking to jerro yesterday and asked him what color the upper was before he painted it(witch he still ows jerro money for) and he said red and green and that was the color of the one he said got so fucked up during shipping that i had shipped. Next is the bike situation....shane told me about this 636 he had bot and wanted 550$ dollars for without the motor. The post was on here and the guy said it had no title so i told shane no and when i did he came at me telling me the guy thought that salvage titles were worthless so he just seaid it had no title so i sent him 600$ for the bike and 50$ was suppose to be paid to jerro for a deal we had worked out but jerro never got his money. A couple days later shane called and said he would leave the motor in the bike and on my way down just pick this other motor up from another guy and call it even. on my way down i stopped and baught 800$ worth of parts motor,subframe,swingarm,rear wheel,power comander,side fairings,upper and headlight,tail section,seats etc..when i got down there on a friday(bike was suppose to be there on monday) slidewayz says the bike wont be there till wednesday witch i cant do because i have works so i wasted 300$ dollars in gas for nothing. So i leave on monday and drop a motor off with jerimiah so he can ship it out for slidewayz(witch he never paid jeremiah for)and when the bike arrives on wednesday i have jeremiah check under the seat where slidewayz told me onewheelneil put the title and there was nothing.So i called neil and he tells me that he never told shane it had a title and shane new that. So hew93 got the bike and when he did i had him run and try to get a title and when he did it came back stolen and they took the bike so now we have all this money in a non existing bike..all of this **** happend and i still didnt make a big deal all i wanted was my scotts damper and vortex clipons back and shane told me to eat a dick(famous last word huh you little bitch)
Okay first off you are just trying to stir up **** dude i told you NO im not trading you back......okay thats it i hooked you up with a place to sleep and eat while you waited for a bike that you said...."I have to have 636 or i cant ride it" i cant wheelie these other bikes for ****.....while you had an f4i okay well i told you about the bike in NY who it involed has nothing to do with it.........you said you wanted it i said okay.......i paid for the crate and draining of the fluid and all the hassle of the third party picking it up and dropping it off at the shipping company, that you got a hell of a hook up for.........jerimiah which me a him have something totally differant for so before you speak for anyone else you should ask..........i put you up in the crib for a week for you to ask for my womans friends and get drunk you drank my beer and ate my food, and used my ****(which didnt have a problem then)....then you get back and have all these problems.........dude your a fool man not to mention the 150 I saved you on some other parts not to mention but i hooked you up cause i thought you were cool....i hook all these people up and sell all these things its cool man say what you want i do people good all the time....YOU AND IRIDEAR6 are just alike why dont you make a fake name about me now too....

no im not trading you back and you bought a 650 dollar 06 636 that i can garentee you didnt give to the "MAN"
Old 04-05-2010, 08:50 PM

hew93 is a decent person

i ran it online bro and i called iowa dmv and nothing came up he told austin that it was a salvage title. i ran it both places and nothing so i went to get one for it and bam they take it its not like i can say hey i dont own or have possesion of this bike im just trying to get a title for it man im smart but couldnt get out of that one
Old 04-05-2010, 08:59 PM

hew93 is a decent person

well the "MAN" has it now and they questioned me up and down the walls as for who i bought it from i never said **** no names nothing just that i got it offline. no website nothing man. i could of easily said hey austin whats dudes full name and addy im not a dishonest person by any means bro. and im not a ******* rat nor will i ever be so the "MAN" has the bike since WE thought it was not stolen and was a salvage title bike. i ran the vin online and at the dmv before i ever went then when they contacted the orgin of the title of New York that **** was a wrap for me man. huge stop sign on the computer
Old 04-05-2010, 09:02 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Im sorry to tell you but if you hate me that bad........and the cops took a stolen bike from you they would want to know where you got it and i bet you would tell them i sold it to you and i would have got a call from the popo

Quick Reply: PEEP the HOTNESS!!!!