going full fairing, gonna be sick

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
going full fairing, gonna be sick

my next build is going to be a replica of "The Queen of Hearts" cant wait
Old 03-24-2010, 09:36 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: going full fairing, gonna be sick

on what platform though? I seen all the cool bikes you got
Old 03-24-2010, 09:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

also I bet less than 10 people from stuntlife will know the significance of the queen of hearts bike
Old 03-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
on what platform though? I seen all the cool bikes you got
92 1100 with 900rr headlight , going to get as accurate as possible plus a hand brake. maybe if im lucky i can get yagi to do some tandem with me to make it official
Old 03-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Is building another f4i

also I bet less than 10 people from stuntlife will know the significance of the queen of hearts bike
thats ok . im building it for me
Old 03-24-2010, 10:01 AM
Is building another f4i

kerker pipe
Old 03-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Clue us in
Old 03-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by DOKE
Clue us in
you really dont know? what has this world come to
Old 03-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz
you really dont know? what has this world come to
Yeah I honestly don't know. Although lately my mind is not co-operating with me due to constant distractions. I would probably think "oh yeah, that's right" after you tell me but right now I'm drawing a blank.

BTW Gil...it was nice meeting you when you were in PA to visit Scotty last year. Don't know if I ever mentioned that.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:22 AM
Is building another f4i

Yeah I honestly don't know. Although lately my mind is not co-operating with me due to constant distractions. I would probably think "oh yeah, that's right" after you tell me but right now I'm drawing a blank.

BTW Gil...it was nice meeting you when you were in PA to visit Scotty last year. Don't know if I ever mentioned that.
thanks nice meeting you to , the "Queen of Hearts " bike was the bike Wink 1100 used in RuffRyder anthem video .
Old 03-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by skillz
thanks nice meeting you to , the "Queen of Hearts " bike was the bike Wink 1100 used in RuffRyder anthem video .
I haven't seen that in years. Every time someone brings up Wink 1100 on here or SR I ignore those threads/posts just because I know it's going to be garbage.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Old 03-24-2010, 11:03 AM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by toneth

thanks for the pic. red velour seats
Old 03-24-2010, 11:04 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Are you going to have it wrapped for the card on the fairing or painted?
Old 03-24-2010, 11:07 AM
Is building another f4i

Are you going to have it wrapped for the card on the fairing or painted?
painted. i still havent gotten one yet but i see this coming to fruition by the end of summer
Old 03-24-2010, 11:08 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

gonna be gangster GIL....can't wait to see it. Shocked more people don't know about the QOH bike
Old 03-24-2010, 11:10 AM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by toneth

front peg throttle wheelies ol skool
Old 03-24-2010, 11:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Once it's done you gotta wear a half helmet and goggles when you're on it at all times. Mandatory Goggles don't go on your eyes though, they chill on the helmet.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:16 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Wasn't that his wife's bike?

I wanna have my girl make me a bike to rock.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:23 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by KillTheStreet
Wasn't that his wife's bike?
Yes, it was a gixxer 1100

Quick Reply: going full fairing, gonna be sick