going full fairing, gonna be sick

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 11:23 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: going full fairing, gonna be sick

Originally Posted by Turtle
gonna be gangster GIL....can't wait to see it. Shocked more people don't know about the QOH bike
hell i cant wait to bring it out to Bmore to tear up the streets
Old 03-24-2010, 11:35 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

I thought about going real old school and picking up an old gix750 and covering that piece in fake fur. Bwhahahaha! Then I thought about it again and decided nah...
Old 03-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by KillTheStreet
I thought about going real old school and picking up an old gix750 and covering that piece in fake fur. Bwhahahaha! Then I thought about it again and decided nah...
i can stunt a 1100 , 8nt scared
Old 03-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by MikeM
on what platform though? I seen all the cool bikes you got
got another f4i project in the works . do you know where i can get a white suzuki enduro headlight and some janky 4piston rear caliper bracket
Old 03-24-2010, 12:07 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I saw that bike just the other day, I was like damn nice paint scheme.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
I saw that bike just the other day, I was like damn nice paint scheme.
kinda like the original batmobile. its so distinct that when see a copy you swear its the original
Old 03-24-2010, 12:14 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
got another f4i project in the works . do you know where i can get a white suzuki enduro headlight and some janky 4piston rear caliper bracket
make me an offer, i need loot

you ******
Old 03-24-2010, 12:18 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

so basically your gonna be stuntin like my daddy on a chromed out 1100?? siiiick......
Old 03-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by MikeM
make me an offer, i need loot

you ******
my 3 favorite stuntbikes in no particular order Mike M's f4i cuz its all business , Bubash's yamaha painted 636 because he is so dreamy, and the Queen of Hearts bike just because it is
Old 03-24-2010, 02:26 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Def gonna be a good look. When I thought of big bikes growing up, I always wanted the QOH scheme on Wink/GiGis bike. Can't wait to see this .
Old 03-24-2010, 03:02 PM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

I'm goofy.

I like Jason Pullen's Harley just because it is so fricken different, Teach's old 600RR because it was CLEAN, and Kyle Wood's triumphs for the paint jobs.

I'm sure there are more bikes that I drool over though.

Nags always has some clean bikes.... My **** is beat to hell and revived and beat to hell.

When my wheelies aren't so gaaaabage maybe I'll put some time into making my bike clean once I don't suck. NO HOMO
Old 03-24-2010, 05:43 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

That bike is awesome! So the original QOH bike is still around? Old bikes are the ****, can't wait to see pictures! I wanted a banshee for like 10 years after that video came out...
Old 03-24-2010, 09:19 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Emrock has a sick poster of it in his room
Old 03-24-2010, 11:05 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Cant wait to see it.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:35 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Sick idea.

He rode his wife's bike in the DMX video because his was wrecked.

-E
Old 03-26-2010, 10:12 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Oh an opportunity to break gil's *****; I cannot pass this up. Plus, maybe my opinion will make him think outside of the box. So here it goes...

Dear Faker of the Funk,

I know you already know this, but I think i need to state it for the record: "Wink ain't dead!" You know we're gonna ride streets with him many times this summer and I wanna see his face when you pull up on your Queen of Hearts FAKE...maybe with "Yayi on the back".

IMO, a bike is just a bike; it was Wink's skills and decisions that made his ex-gf's bike famous. so ur just copying yayi's old idea, maybe u should call her up and take notes. ha!

Personally, copying is for people who have no imagination. Plain and simple, they can't think up an original concept so they make a copy like a xerox machine. to me, that makes you a faker of the funk a/k/a "El Fake-O of El FUNKO".

if ur plan was to pay tribute, well if it were me, i'd throw him a shout to Wink, out of O.G. respect and i'd come up with a concept that was my own, but was inspired by the QOH, or rather to me, WINK.

But hey, some people are happy rocking fakes instead of the real thing.

Last edited by Josh911R6; 03-26-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:45 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

my 3 favorite stuntbikes in no particular order Mike M's f4i cuz its all business , Bubash's yamaha painted 636 because he is so dreamy, and the Queen of Hearts bike just because it is
****, i woulda sworn it' be my bike cuz every time i turn around, ur circa 1840 *** is tryin to jump on it. How come u ain't jumpin on mike's or bubash's ****?
Old 03-26-2010, 10:55 AM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
****, i woulda sworn it' be my bike cuz every time i turn around, ur circa 1840 *** is tryin to jump on it. How come u ain't jumpin on mike's or bubash's ****?
WEAKSAUCE.... i wont even reply to this , your own amusement to what you said is enough ammo for me
Old 03-26-2010, 11:04 AM

WEAKSAUCE.... i wont even reply to this , your own amusement to what you said is enough ammo for me
if that's the best you got old man. bottomline, u can't argue with the truth. i speak the truth...u can't argue with me. follow?

Last edited by Josh911R6; 03-26-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:21 AM

Tony MPZ is an unknown quantity at this point

BLOCKS,BLOCKS and BLOCKS!!!!! Let me know when you get it finished, I will have to make it up for the premier.

Quick Reply: going full fairing, gonna be sick