30 psi and up?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 03:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 30 psi and up?

Originally Posted by West
It was a scotts and i had it 1 click from all the way.
wow ! that scotts isnt working right , may be time to bleed it
Old 03-21-2010, 03:04 PM

West is an unknown quantity at this point

well my front wheel was bent also and i didnt know it till the wreck tore my front fender off so i could c my front wheel goin down the road.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

put your damper on the highest setting then lift the front tire using the kickstand then turn the bars from left to right and feel how hard it feels then stop in the middle [wheel straight] and just wiggle the bars left to right , there should be little to no play it should dampen the whole time , if you can feel a point where it's not dampening then you either need to bleed it or you have play some where...
Old 03-21-2010, 03:18 PM

I put a new wheel on it still didnt fix it, what it was is the neck bearings was wore out i could b goin down the rode let go of the bars and it would almost tank slap. I tore it down 2 get the frame painted and when i took the forks off the ***** out of the neck bearings fell everywhere. When i put it back 2gether i put tapered bearings back n it and it fixed it.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:29 PM
also known as OMR

i could see the bearings giving you a wiggle but that video was lock to lock head shake and that shouldnt happen with a scotts turned up that high
Old 03-21-2010, 04:48 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by West
Heres the video you was wanting
impressive. i would think that low of pressure would feel real sloppy comming in hot
Old 03-21-2010, 10:03 PM

Whenever i tried to run high pressure my tire would slide and it was 2 touchy i couldnt keep it in the road makes stoppies more stable 2 me.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:03 PM

zakr6 is a decent person

i ran low pressure for the longest time and when i learned to run with high pressure it changed everything....everything is soooo smooooth
Old 03-21-2010, 11:34 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

nice vid! you crushed that first stoppie, looked like the second one might have crushed you!! nicely done
Old 03-22-2010, 04:54 PM

Thanks, yea it sucked pretty bad.