Passive/Aggressive Venting

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 02:29 PM

psychoJIMstunts is a decent person
Passive/Aggressive Venting

Mother ******!! Just had to make a sign for the showroom

"PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY OR CLIMB ON ATV's, MOTORCYCLES OR WATERCRAFT. PLEASE ASK FOR ASSISTANCE"

Why are people so ******* stupid? I mean if you came in with your wife, I wouldn't lick my fingers and jam them up her *** and grab her ******* (at least not until you asked). So why the **** do people think it's ok to let their water-headed kids climb all over **** and **** it up. I'm pretty sure if you walked into my showroom, and I have a brand new bike you wanted, you wouldn't pay the same price for one with scratches all over it, chips in the paint or someone's dickbeater prints all over it, much less one that's been knocked over. So why do they think it's ok to let their kids **** **** up? I would have gotten my *** whipped when I was a kid if I had done **** like that. Anyone else?

Lost a deal last month on a $9,000 ATV because there were scuffs all over the plastics.

This doesn't even touch on the stupid ***** who climb all over the sport bikes with big *** fake gold belt buckles and 30" gold chains on them who think they are "Lil Jon" and chip the **** out of the paint on tanks.... I have told mother ******* like that to leave (**** it, they can't buy **** anyway)

Hate these people.... Know why I don't go look at Lamborghini's?? Because I can't buy one, so there is no sense in looking at them and asking how much they cost "if I gots me A1 credix"
Old 03-17-2010, 02:34 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: Passive/Aggressive Venting

i have a thing for touching clutch levers
Old 03-17-2010, 02:36 PM

ryan711 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
thought i was the only one bahahahaha
Old 03-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by ryan711
thought i was the only one bahahahaha
i do it without even knowing. . i think i need counseling
Old 03-17-2010, 02:42 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

bike toucher!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by psychoJIMstunts
Mother ******!! Just had to make a sign for the showroom

"PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY OR CLIMB ON ATV's, MOTORCYCLES OR WATERCRAFT. PLEASE ASK FOR ASSISTANCE"

Why are people so ******* stupid? I mean if you came in with your wife, I wouldn't lick my fingers and jam them up her *** and grab her ******* (at least not until you asked). So why the **** do people think it's ok to let their water-headed kids climb all over **** and **** it up. I'm pretty sure if you walked into my showroom, and I have a brand new bike you wanted, you wouldn't pay the same price for one with scratches all over it, chips in the paint or someone's dickbeater prints all over it, much less one that's been knocked over. So why do they think it's ok to let their kids **** **** up? I would have gotten my *** whipped when I was a kid if I had done **** like that. Anyone else?

Lost a deal last month on a $9,000 ATV because there were scuffs all over the plastics.

This doesn't even touch on the stupid ***** who climb all over the sport bikes with big *** fake gold belt buckles and 30" gold chains on them who think they are "Lil Jon" and chip the **** out of the paint on tanks.... I have told mother ******* like that to leave (**** it, they can't buy **** anyway)

Hate these people.... Know why I don't go look at Lamborghini's?? Because I can't buy one, so there is no sense in looking at them and asking how much they cost "if I gots me A1 credix"
the bikes at the IMS take a beating. people are dumb and inconsiderate your venting is justified. you should hire someone to walk around with a airhorn to blast anyone who goes near the bikes
Old 03-17-2010, 02:54 PM

marionrider7612 is a decent person

I have no problem doing that job...Ill relocate...better than ihop
Old 03-17-2010, 02:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

How do you know they cant afford to buy it just by looking at them. Thats the worst thing you can do as a salesman - judge someone by their appearance. Its actually plain dumb if you ask me and Ive been in sales for close to 15 years.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
How do you know they cant afford to buy it just by looking at them. Thats the worst thing you can do as a salesman - judge someone by their appearance. Its actually plain dumb if you ask me and Ive been in sales for close to 15 years.
I know this..... however, when I pull someone's credit (credix) and they are sporting a 376 beacon, it's pretty easy to figure they can't buy **** unless it's cash. I have seen guys like that however come in with $17,000 in cash and buy liter bikes and Busas/14's.

Mexicans I will wait on hand and foot, because they pay cash or have excellent credit.

I also don't have a degree in sanitation engineering but I know garbage when I see it.

@ skillz.... No ****, you should see when a "Harley" guy (typical harley rider wearing a harley t-shirt with sleeves cut off, boots, tight *** jeans, ***-less chaps, and a fagdanna) tries to sit on a sportbike or a sport tourer with bags on it.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

I drove up to the Ferrari dealership in Highland's Ranch Colorado in my F-150 and they treated me like a customer even though I said I couldn't afford one. They asked me if I wanted a coffee or a bottle of water or a soda and everything. Made me feel good and if I could ever afford one I would have bought one from them.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:13 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person

i cant help but wana touch new **** even though i kno i cant buy it, i **** help it
Old 03-17-2010, 03:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I know this..... however, when I pull someone's credit (credix) and they are sporting a 376 beacon, it's pretty easy to figure they can't buy **** unless it's cash. I have seen guys like that however come in with $17,000 in cash and buy liter bikes and Busas/14's.

Mexicans I will wait on hand and foot, because they pay cash or have excellent credit.

I also don't have a degree in sanitation engineering but I know garbage when I see it.
Honestly pulling their credit dont mean ****. Yeah they may have a low score but they may also have cash like you said or if they dont they may have their family sign for the purchase. By you pulling their credit and then passing judgment because of their score and how they're dressed, I'm sure you're missing out on sales. I know me personally, Id never go back to someone who treated me like **** if they pulled my score and it was low. **** when I copped the nice whips I used to drive I went in baggy *** jeans and a tshirt and was always treated with respect - well except by Beiner Audi in NY but they didnt get the sale - the other Audi dealer did. Never think that when someone wants something that they wont have a way to make it happen - my

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 03-17-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:30 PM

I'd buy one too if I could afford it. However, after being in sales my whole life, and in powersports sales since 2002, I am jaded to the "window shopper" so I won't do it (go look at stuff I can't ever buy). I have been on the other side of that desk, went looking at stuff, wearing ripped jeans, t-shirt and flip flops and been followed around to make sure I didn't steal anything because I looked "broke".

As far as the "customer" goes.... You can usually "qualify" someone within five minutes or five questions. They will give you signs that they are either serious or not when they walk in. Someone who is serious, already knows what they want, and will usually go right to it, already knows how much it costs (or has an idea of what kind of deal they can get), and are ready to fill out an application or already have financing/payment arrangements made. Someone who isn't serious, will ask how much everything in the ******* dealership costs, not know **** about it, won't have identification or proof of income.

When I sold Harley's it was a little different because you would have the white trash dude who has saved and saved, and he just wants a Harley he can afford, and you have the rich dude who already knows he can buy it, but just wants to pick out the right one. The douche customer in that business is they guy who brings a chick in, and acts like he can buy it, but won't because he is just trying to impress the chick that's with him. This happens at metric dealers too, but it's usually a young dude who comes in with an even younger chick (who 95% of the time is driving the broke dick around). The way bike financing works these days, if you are under 21 there is probably a 98% chance you can't finance the bike anyway... and most 18-20yr olds don't walk around with $10k in their pocket either.

while I was writing this..... I just discovered I should have also made my sign in spanish...
Old 03-17-2010, 03:37 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

I'd buy one too if I could afford it. However, after being in sales my whole life, and in powersports sales since 2002, I am jaded to the "window shopper" so I won't do it (go look at stuff I can't ever buy). I have been on the other side of that desk, went looking at stuff, wearing ripped jeans, t-shirt and flip flops and been followed around to make sure I didn't steal anything because I looked "broke".

As far as the "customer" goes.... You can usually "qualify" someone within five minutes or five questions. They will give you signs that they are either serious or not when they walk in. Someone who is serious, already knows what they want, and will usually go right to it, already knows how much it costs (or has an idea of what kind of deal they can get), and are ready to fill out an application or already have financing/payment arrangements made. Someone who isn't serious, will ask how much everything in the ******* dealership costs, not know **** about it, won't have identification or proof of income.

When I sold Harley's it was a little different because you would have the white trash dude who has saved and saved, and he just wants a Harley he can afford, and you have the rich dude who already knows he can buy it, but just wants to pick out the right one. The douche customer in that business is they guy who brings a chick in, and acts like he can buy it, but won't because he is just trying to impress the chick that's with him. This happens at metric dealers too, but it's usually a young dude who comes in with an even younger chick (who 95% of the time is driving the broke dick around). The way bike financing works these days, if you are under 21 there is probably a 98% chance you can't finance the bike anyway... and most 18-20yr olds don't walk around with $10k in their pocket either.

while I was writing this..... I just discovered I should have also made my sign in spanish...

so if they dont walk in and drop 10k on the desk their not allowed to look? my dad went to 10 diff dealerships before he bought his, he knew what he wanted but he wouldn do an app or give them id because he did want people callin him 3 times a day askin if he was ready to buy the bike, when he found the price he was happ with he paid cash
Old 03-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Is building another f4i

look but dont damage **** that isnt yours.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:45 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

look but dont damage **** that isnt yours.

agreed i would be super pissed but just because dumb ***** tear **** up doesn mean that because a guy in flip flops and a flat bill should be stereo typed as a broke ***
Old 03-17-2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Honestly pulling their credit dont mean ****. Yeah they may have a low score but they may also have cash like you said or if they dont they may have their family sign for the purchase. By you pulling their credit and then passing judgment because of their score and how they're dressed, I'm sure you're missing out on sales. I know me personally, Id never go back to someone who treated me like **** if they pulled my score and it was low. **** when I copped the nice whips I used to drive I went in baggy *** jeans and a tshirt and was always treated with respect - well except by Beiner Audi in NY but they didnt get the sale - the other Audi dealer did. Never think that when someone wants something that they wont have a way to make it happen - my
Never treat anyone like ****. Never.... I've worked at places where if a customer wasn't being helped.... your *** got sent home, maybe permanently. However.... you can smile, shake hands and answer all their questions and still hate the **** out of them inside. I don't ignore anyone, but I don't sit there with a "time bandit" all day. Like I said.... first five minutes or first five questions.... it's not hard to qualify someone. Even if they have fucked up credit, I still am nice to them for that reason.

When it comes to a customer who is financing though.... I'd rather have the guy who BARELY by the skin of his teeth gets approved (delta... 18-22.99%) than they guy who knows he's got a 785+.... Typically if someone is a "just get me approved" type of guy, you know you can rip his ears off his head, charge him full rip, plus thousands of dollars in freight/prep on top of the deal, and he will still sign his life away because he wants it and will starve to death trying to make those first few payments. The guy who makes good money, has awesome credit and pays all of his bills on time or early will negotiate the **** out of you, because he can buy it anywhere and he knows it.

I know this last point sounds weird, but the biggest indication if someone is for real..... is their shoes. Hear me out. A guy who is wearing some Wal-Mart specials.... can't afford ****. I'm not talking a $30 shoe... I'm talking some $14 shoes from some brand you have never heard of, made in China by 3yr olds. A guy who is a blue collar guy, wearing work boots say Redwings for instance.... works his *** off, earns every dollar he makes, and when he decides to buy something, he is serious. A guy who walks in wearing $400+ wingtips or dress shoes, is the same way. Dudes who make $200/wk don't wear $400 shoes. Dudes who make $2500/wk don't wear $15 shoes. Why not? because they can afford to wear something that is comfortable. I rarely look at the clothes.... I look at the shoes, and their mannerisms on top of the qualifying questions.

Still, no matter what the **** they are wearing.... doesn't excuse their retarded inbread children from climbing all over a $10k bike, ******* it up and costing me hundreds in commission because I have to replace **** on it before someone will buy it. I've had people say "oh man, it's a four wheeler, it's going to get scuffed" well..... when you buy a car, does that mean I can go hit a mailbox in it before you take delivery? I mean it's going to be wrecked eventually right? Same principal.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:53 PM

Arslinger is a decent person

im 20 about to turn 21 and i have the credit to buy a house. With my highest score being 782. Never judge anyone, cuz you will never know. even if they are poor as **** and you know it, sooner or later there could be a chance they get there **** together, get a nice job, and be able to afford the bike or atv or whatever. And then they will think back....." damn that guy was good to me, i think ill buy from him". "him" as being you
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
agreed i would be super pissed but just because dumb ***** tear **** up doesn mean that because a guy in flip flops and a flat bill should be stereo typed as a broke ***
true. but if a person gets the cold shoulder cuz they are not dressed well or not prepared they shouldnt get pissed when it happens

Arslinger is a decent person

as for the children, there parents need to beat there little asses

Quick Reply: Passive/Aggressive Venting