Passive/Aggressive Venting

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 07:43 AM

CircaStunts is a decent person
Re: Passive/Aggressive Venting

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
some dealers are cool like that, in 07 my buddy bought a new 06 yellow and blue cbr1000 0 miles or maybe it was in 08 he got an 07 but that's not the point it was just left over stock he got it for 8200 bucks at extreme cycles here in n,c

Thats a good *** deal. If i woulda known That i wanted to stunt i woulda never bought my 08.. Its pretty tore up for a new bike but you gotta learn someway
Old 03-18-2010, 08:17 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz
i have a thing for touching clutch levers
bwhahaha that and there hb levers, i like to tell people there setups are garbage.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:15 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person

Originally Posted by CaliONER6
Thats a good *** deal. If i woulda known That i wanted to stunt i woulda never bought my 08.. Its pretty tore up for a new bike but you gotta learn someway

i tell ya what dude and some people may get on my *** and say i full of ****, if you can get good on a bike that is hard to ride then u will be very good if u ever switch to f4i or 636..i duno how hard r6 is to ride we have one at the shop but its a friend of or that cut his finger off in chain lokin for idle adjust (dumb ***) anyway i have 600rr and it is the hardest fukn thing i have ever rode but if i jump on my boys 636 or an f4i im money
Old 03-18-2010, 11:18 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
bwhahaha that and there hb levers, i like to tell people there setups are garbage.

dude that reminds me a lot of times we have squids come to the spot wantn to watch so hell whatever keeps them off the street, anyway they always look at the hand brake and ask what it is and my boy with a straight face lookd my man dead in the eye and said it was a 2stage clutch on was for comin outa the hole and one for high speed tricks and both for tank tricks....lmfao
Old 03-19-2010, 01:26 AM

i tell ya what dude and some people may get on my *** and say i full of ****, if you can get good on a bike that is hard to ride then u will be very good if u ever switch to f4i or 636..i duno how hard r6 is to ride we have one at the shop but its a friend of or that cut his finger off in chain lokin for idle adjust (dumb ***) anyway i have 600rr and it is the hardest fukn thing i have ever rode but if i jump on my boys 636 or an f4i im money
yeah i feel you. I remember putting in work at the spot just trying to slow this ************ down. It was alot of work and Alot of whooops crash* thankfully the market is starting to open For this bike and i have support from a couple places. I still wanna circle this bitch! Working two jobs is taking alot of my practice time but its paying off little by little
Old 03-19-2010, 02:01 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by CaliONER6
yeah i feel you. I remember putting in work at the spot just trying to slow this ************ down. It was alot of work and Alot of whooops crash* thankfully the market is starting to open For this bike and i have support from a couple places. I still wanna circle this bitch! Working two jobs is taking alot of my practice time but its paying off little by little

i work 2 jobs 2 but i spend all day Sunday riding half the day Saturday and 2 hrs a day threw the week, i always wrecked chasing out wheelie trying to slow it down until i realized if you don't get the bike straight up to balance off the rip then sit it down and start over don't ever ever chase it out that's what gets you hurt
Old 03-19-2010, 03:06 AM

i work 2 jobs 2 but i spend all day Sunday riding half the day Saturday and 2 hrs a day threw the week, i always wrecked chasing out wheelie trying to slow it down until i realized if you don't get the bike straight up to balance off the rip then sit it down and start over don't ever ever chase it out that's what gets you hurt
exactly.. I remember trying to chase my shiit for blocks until i realized i needed to get it straight up. Then this was even harder. I twelved my **** so many times. I broke a Powers Cage and made the switch to Impaktech and im never looking back.. I hop on my boys 07 ZX6 fromtime to time and that bike is sweeeet. Its sooo smooth n crisp and BP is really easy. I will never switch out my Yamaha tho..
Old 03-19-2010, 05:09 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by psychoJIMstunts
Never treat anyone like ****. Never.... I've worked at places where if a customer wasn't being helped.... your *** got sent home, maybe permanently. However.... you can smile, shake hands and answer all their questions and still hate the **** out of them inside. I don't ignore anyone, but I don't sit there with a "time bandit" all day. Like I said.... first five minutes or first five questions.... it's not hard to qualify someone. Even if they have fucked up credit, I still am nice to them for that reason.

When it comes to a customer who is financing though.... I'd rather have the guy who BARELY by the skin of his teeth gets approved (delta... 18-22.99%) than they guy who knows he's got a 785+.... Typically if someone is a "just get me approved" type of guy, you know you can rip his ears off his head, charge him full rip, plus thousands of dollars in freight/prep on top of the deal, and he will still sign his life away because he wants it and will starve to death trying to make those first few payments. The guy who makes good money, has awesome credit and pays all of his bills on time or early will negotiate the **** out of you, because he can buy it anywhere and he knows it.

I know this last point sounds weird, but the biggest indication if someone is for real..... is their shoes. Hear me out. A guy who is wearing some Wal-Mart specials.... can't afford ****. I'm not talking a $30 shoe... I'm talking some $14 shoes from some brand you have never heard of, made in China by 3yr olds. A guy who is a blue collar guy, wearing work boots say Redwings for instance.... works his *** off, earns every dollar he makes, and when he decides to buy something, he is serious. A guy who walks in wearing $400+ wingtips or dress shoes, is the same way. Dudes who make $200/wk don't wear $400 shoes. Dudes who make $2500/wk don't wear $15 shoes. Why not? because they can afford to wear something that is comfortable. I rarely look at the clothes.... I look at the shoes, and their mannerisms on top of the qualifying questions.

Still, no matter what the **** they are wearing.... doesn't excuse their retarded inbread children from climbing all over a $10k bike, ******* it up and costing me hundreds in commission because I have to replace **** on it before someone will buy it. I've had people say "oh man, it's a four wheeler, it's going to get scuffed" well..... when you buy a car, does that mean I can go hit a mailbox in it before you take delivery? I mean it's going to be wrecked eventually right? Same principal.
my old man wears WAL MART SPECIALS....your a shitty sales man..
Old 03-20-2010, 11:46 AM

psychoJIMstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by Schooler
my old man wears WAL MART SPECIALS....your a shitty sales man..
To each his own. Mine does too, but he's also 63 and can buy whatever he wants. However he doesn't have to negotiate... I get him whatever he wants at dealer cost.

Love you.