http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5-12WJW5tQ
Old 03-17-2010, 03:58 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Passive/Aggressive Venting

"You scuff it you buy it"
Old 03-17-2010, 04:06 PM

636squid is a decent person

I have a bad score but it's ALL hospital bills form no or crappy insurance companies, I also have stretched ears and tattoos so you'd probally blow me off, but I make 91k a year. Sucks though I can't get ****, from the ******* banks or bike companies and I pay all my bills on time. Credit is a ******* JOKE!!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:10 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person

[quote=636squid;4288069]I have a bad score but it's ALL hospital bills form no or crappy insurance companies, I also have stretched ears and tattoos so you'd probally blow me off, but I make 91k a year. Sucks though I can't get ****, from the ******* banks or bike companies and I pay all my bills on time. Credit is a ******* JOKE!!!!!!!![/qu

can i borrow 20 bucks?
Old 03-17-2010, 04:12 PM

psychoJIMstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
so if they dont walk in and drop 10k on the desk their not allowed to look? my dad went to 10 diff dealerships before he bought his, he knew what he wanted but he wouldn do an app or give them id because he did want people callin him 3 times a day askin if he was ready to buy the bike, when he found the price he was happ with he paid cash
No, but see that just furthers my point... he knew what he wanted, and it was up to the right guy to get him the right deal.

What I mean by "no ID" is the guy who goes to every dealership like an idiot filling out applications, and doesn't bring his ID.... Which is an indication he is not serious, or he is just stupid (which means he is usually declined as soon as he has it, because if he doesn't know why you need an identification to pull an application for credit, then he doesn't know why you are supposed to pay bills on time). This is the same dude who if you ask "have you ever financed anything before" will say "no, but I have a cell phone in my name...."

I have no problem with the guy who is a price shopper. You know why? Because I will make a "mini" on the deal, and it will take me all of 30 minutes from beg to end to have him happy. That means he can buy it, he knows it, and he just wants to buy the bike, get a fair price and be done with it. I love that kind of guy. Even if the "mini" is only $50 or whatever...**** it. Unless I was a titty dancer, I'm not going to make $50 in 30 minutes anywhere else, and then get a spiff on my Kawasaki Sales card (or Honda, etc) anywhere else.

My problem is with the customer who CANT buy anything and knows it, but kills half your day in the process. If you work with several sales guys, and you have some douche like that, and while you are with him, two other guys sell bikes to a customer that you could have talked to instead of captain douche, it really chaps your ***. I don't get paid to talk.... I get paid to sell. I have kids, rent, etc just like everyone else... Talking to some ******* for 3hrs that can't or isn't going to buy doesn't get me a discount on my rent or credit card payments.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by 636squid
I have a bad score but it's ALL hospital bills form no or crappy insurance companies, I also have stretched ears and tattoos so you'd probally blow me off, but I make 91k a year. Sucks though I can't get ****, from the ******* banks or bike companies and I pay all my bills on time. Credit is a ******* JOKE!!!!!!!!
I'm covered in tattoos. Except my left arm, there I only have 2

Old pic in avatar.... been locked up since then...

Last edited by psychoJIMstunts; 03-17-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: ......
Old 03-17-2010, 04:19 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by psychoJIMstunts
No, but see that just furthers my point... he knew what he wanted, and it was up to the right guy to get him the right deal.

What I mean by "no ID" is the guy who goes to every dealership like an idiot filling out applications, and doesn't bring his ID.... Which is an indication he is not serious, or he is just stupid (which means he is usually declined as soon as he has it, because if he doesn't know why you need an identification to pull an application for credit, then he doesn't know why you are supposed to pay bills on time). This is the same dude who if you ask "have you ever financed anything before" will say "no, but I have a cell phone in my name...."

I have no problem with the guy who is a price shopper. You know why? Because I will make a "mini" on the deal, and it will take me all of 30 minutes from beg to end to have him happy. That means he can buy it, he knows it, and he just wants to buy the bike, get a fair price and be done with it. I love that kind of guy. Even if the "mini" is only $50 or whatever...**** it. Unless I was a titty dancer, I'm not going to make $50 in 30 minutes anywhere else, and then get a spiff on my Kawasaki Sales card (or Honda, etc) anywhere else.

My problem is with the customer who CANT buy anything and knows it, but kills half your day in the process. If you work with several sales guys, and you have some douche like that, and while you are with him, two other guys sell bikes to a customer that you could have talked to instead of captain douche, it really chaps your ***. I don't get paid to talk.... I get paid to sell. I have kids, rent, etc just like everyone else... Talking to some ******* for 3hrs that can't or isn't going to buy doesn't get me a discount on my rent or credit card payments.

man i have absolutely no credit i have like 20k in medical bills 2 unpaid huge cell phone billz that were bogus and a few other odd and ends i worked outa town from 18 to 21 only home on weekend and was sendin money home to my girlfriend to pay bills and she was makin the minimum on my cell to keep it on didn pay on medical at all she just took my money and called me one day and was like hey im leaving and u need to pay ur billz before you lose everything....fukn bitch
Old 03-17-2010, 04:19 PM

psychoJIM over the years..lol j/k

no....actually that's probably dead on.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:25 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

no....actually that's probably dead on.

im just fukn with u, dude evrybody loves ridin with me because i have no self preservation and i always wreck several times, their like man u should try doin this or that and i always do and always wreck..600rr is hard to ride, well for me it is
Old 03-17-2010, 04:28 PM

When it comes to a customer who is financing though.... I'd rather have the guy who BARELY by the skin of his teeth gets approved (delta... 18-22.99%) than they guy who knows he's got a 785+.... Typically if someone is a "just get me approved" type of guy, you know you can rip his ears off his head, charge him full rip, plus thousands of dollars in freight/prep on top of the deal, and he will still sign his life away because he wants it and will starve to death trying to make those first few payments. The guy who makes good money, has awesome credit and pays all of his bills on time or early will negotiate the **** out of you, because he can buy it anywhere and he knows it.

This is why people HATE car/bike salesman, they rip you the **** off!!!!!!

Name:  used_car_salesman.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  8.8 KB
Old 03-17-2010, 05:01 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

yo thats my uncle sal he owns sals new to you auto sales
Old 03-17-2010, 05:13 PM

If you got paid by how much money you made the company, you would make the company as much money as possible. It's called be educated when you buy something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErxMAWAJd8U

Last edited by psychoJIMstunts; 03-17-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: ...
Old 03-17-2010, 07:19 PM

If you got paid by how much money you made the company, you would make the company as much money as possible. It's called be educated when you buy something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErxMAWAJd8U
I'm well aware of that, but people who don't have as much and get toataly fucked by people knowing that they can just repo and sell it again is a fucked up deal, charge the rich ****** and let the other guy get what he wants. The housing market fell because of banks ******* people over who have bad credit.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:20 PM

Oh yeah, DON'T SIT ON BIKES AND SCREW THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2010, 12:13 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

at 1.14 was cutler
the OG of the skitch wheelie
Old 03-18-2010, 12:52 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

ok first of all if your not of age to legally ride the bike on the road KEEP YOUR FUCKEN HANDS OFF. if your looking at dirt bikes and couldnt touch one foot on the ground KEEP YOUR FUCKEN HANDS OFF. little dirt bikes are gonna get dinged up i mean from 100cc down the buyer probably knows its gonna go down so who cares if its scratched? i have went to dealers and sat on bikes used bikes cause i know theres no way in hell im gonna afford a new one and i know one dealer that i go to that one guy is really good to me comes talks for maybe 5 mins see's some more people come in and says "be careful with the bikes please i need to go see these people if you want to know more or wanna look into really getting it come find me" and i swear there isnt a guy id rather go to to get a bike. problem around here is its a small city and theres 5 or 6 dealers and they each have a brand so unless you wanna drive hours outta town you get the salesman your given.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:19 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

i love that vid hahahhahhaha
Old 03-18-2010, 02:24 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
at 1.14 was cutler
the OG of the skitch wheelie

dude skitch wheelies are crazy who comes up with this ****
Old 03-18-2010, 03:08 AM

CircaStunts is a decent person

Heres my piece:

At 18yrs old I decided to get my 1st bike. I went shopping around and finally found a DECENT deal in Rancho Cucamonga. I went to 4 Major dealerships and did some homework on the bike i wanted.(2008 R6). Now heres my encounters

Del Amo Motorsports Salesmen- he was a COOL cat. older guy that knew what was up. I checked out the online deals, gave him a call and walked in. He seen my age but i dont think he treated me any different. I found a 2008 R6(NEW) and they wanted 10,400 plus freight n ****. Even though i wanted it, i walked out on the deal cause i knew 14,000 was too high for a bike.

OTD Motorsports- The guys here were 50-50. I walked in and they didnt even look at me. They seen some kid with a hard on for a bike. Finally after 25min i was approached by a chick and she said if i needed help. I told her my interests and she showed me around BUT never asked if i was interested. I walked outta there with a BIG thumbs down

Berts MEga Mall- If you guys live or been in Socal you have to know this spot. They BONE/Rape/EVERYTHING here. Recently renovated, Berts mega mall is a huge Powersports dealer. They have it ALL. But they are ridiculous on prices too.. I walked into a Lions den dude. They hassled me and tried any bit n trick they could to get me to sign for a 2006 R6. they wanted 8699 USED.. pretty decent condition but ehh. I filled out the application and was approved for 13,000 on Yamahas credit. The dude blew up like 4th of July and tried anything to get me on that bike. You cant hustle a hustler though =]

I finally ended up at Yamaha of Cucamonga. Real cool *************. hooked me up with my 2008 fresh outta the box for 10,500 with a 5year warranty, jacket, free oil changes, KBC helmet and a discount on my GYTR exhaust. The dealership is small so they didnt try hustling me!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:50 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by CaliONER6
Heres my piece:

At 18yrs old I decided to get my 1st bike. I went shopping around and finally found a DECENT deal in Rancho Cucamonga. I went to 4 Major dealerships and did some homework on the bike i wanted.(2008 R6). Now heres my encounters

Del Amo Motorsports Salesmen- he was a COOL cat. older guy that knew what was up. I checked out the online deals, gave him a call and walked in. He seen my age but i dont think he treated me any different. I found a 2008 R6(NEW) and they wanted 10,400 plus freight n ****. Even though i wanted it, i walked out on the deal cause i knew 14,000 was too high for a bike.

OTD Motorsports- The guys here were 50-50. I walked in and they didnt even look at me. They seen some kid with a hard on for a bike. Finally after 25min i was approached by a chick and she said if i needed help. I told her my interests and she showed me around BUT never asked if i was interested. I walked outta there with a BIG thumbs down

Berts MEga Mall- If you guys live or been in Socal you have to know this spot. They BONE/Rape/EVERYTHING here. Recently renovated, Berts mega mall is a huge Powersports dealer. They have it ALL. But they are ridiculous on prices too.. I walked into a Lions den dude. They hassled me and tried any bit n trick they could to get me to sign for a 2006 R6. they wanted 8699 USED.. pretty decent condition but ehh. I filled out the application and was approved for 13,000 on Yamahas credit. The dude blew up like 4th of July and tried anything to get me on that bike. You cant hustle a hustler though =]

I finally ended up at Yamaha of Cucamonga. Real cool *************. hooked me up with my 2008 fresh outta the box for 10,500 with a 5year warranty, jacket, free oil changes, KBC helmet and a discount on my GYTR exhaust. The dealership is small so they didnt try hustling me!

some dealers are cool like that, in 07 my buddy bought a new 06 yellow and blue cbr1000 0 miles or maybe it was in 08 he got an 07 but that's not the point it was just left over stock he got it for 8200 bucks at extreme cycles here in n,c

Quick Reply: Passive/Aggressive Venting