Test of Stunt Game Engine

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 02:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Test of Stunt Game Engine

Originally Posted by Saturnin
haha.. i thoguth that **** was funny.. i got more.. i'll keep it worksafe..all goode
Dude says he works from home so no **** allowed in his crib Im guessing
Old 03-13-2010, 02:02 PM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I think I know Inolen a little something and I know when he's home in his free time he's working on his own software and doin his own thing. Its been said before and I'll mention it again - the target audience for a stunt game really isnt big enough. I'm pretty sure if there was guitar hero potential in that **** that he'd be all over wasting time on it - and Im not speaking for him - just speaking from a business stand point. It doesnt make sense to waste all that time on a game that wont really sell - which at this point it WONT. Back to arguing and if you come at me wrong Im gonna post nothing but **** in this thread
Neal, that has been said for years. It definitely is not the first time I have heard it. I expect to hear it all the way up until it is out there and someone is playing it and even then I expect to hear it. To me excuses don't matter, there is a need and I'm going to fill it with my own sweat and blood even if I never see a single red cent. I wanted to do this back in 2006 but the support for independent developers is extremely strong now from Microsoft. They have made it to where you can get nearly anything published if you work hard enough. There is no shortage of heart and willingness to put in the work on this end.

I appreciate your comments.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:03 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

you read my mind.. i mean.. really u did.. **** u be smrt.... u can be the lead on the project...

Originally Posted by inolen
You should make a video game for it
Old 03-13-2010, 02:05 PM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Dude says he works from home so no **** allowed in his crib Im guessing
I got a 5 and 7 year old and sometimes they watch what I'm doing. I also want others to be able to use the thread from work. I do want everyone's input, especially input that will help. To make the thread NSFW it may limit input or discredit my work. That is all. I'm just trying to be taken seriously is all for all. When I release the next test I will do it in a fresh thread, this one is already in the *******.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh hai NEal...lol.. how goes man?
chillen brotha - how you? I still to this day watch the NY Punch clip every now and then - oh and I still watch TT1&2 too hahaha but I like seeing dude get rocked in the NY Punch clip. And for those who havent seen it check it out:

This is how NY gets down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcwMz0a7o0s

And for those who havent picked it up yet you should definitely pick up TT1 & 2 and get ready for the release of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF5PEiu1low

anyway... so Throttle Trauma 3 is starting filming again very soon... and its going to be ******* epic...

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 03-13-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:07 PM

you dont want to know..trust me..lol jut enjoy

Originally Posted by jcf4i
ur random homosexual **** is awkwardly refreshing... although i dont wanna know where the pics come from.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:11 PM
NealFoReal

I still wanna see that *** Jason get every trick in the book in 2 weeks - even on a flat tire
Old 03-13-2010, 02:12 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person

that clip reminded me of this the last 10 sec is funny as hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKcyXiOiiV0

lol 1 more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3ikL1BbyM

Last edited by chevelle2030; 03-13-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:19 PM

i actually got a few more crashes from him... nots tutning but racing.. good ****.. i might put him on a bike as a bonus feature

keep you posted

I still wanna see that *** Jason get every trick in the book in 2 weeks - even on a flat tire
Old 03-13-2010, 02:22 PM
NealFoReal

That NY **** wasnt a sucker punch tho - homie was talkin **** - talk **** get hit. Thats how it goes down pretty much every where And why you gonna talk **** to 40 bikers is beyond me anyway lol. Disclaimer: I didnt watch both of your clips yet but I just saw the title sucker punch.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:23 PM
NealFoReal

i actually got a few more crashes from him... nots tutning but racing.. good ****.. i might put him on a bike as a bonus feature

keep you posted
Please do. He could come to NY with you and get on my bike and show me how he gets every trick down in 2 weeks. I'll sit on the sidelines for 2 weeks jealous coz I cant ride just to watch that idiot make a fool outta himself. But he better come money in hand to replace all my broken parts from when he squids it up. Moron.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:24 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

That NY **** wasnt a sucker punch tho - homie was talkin **** - talk **** get hit. Thats how it goes down pretty much every where And why you gonna talk **** to 40 bikers is beyond me anyway lol. Disclaimer: I didnt watch both of your clips yet but I just saw the title sucker punch.

o yea he straight stuck hime from behind but it was funny as hell had absolutely nothin to do with ny clip when i seen buddy in the car get hit it made me think of that dude getn hit then on the other one below it, it is just crazy
Old 03-13-2010, 02:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
that clip reminded me of this the last 10 sec is funny as hell
Got dayum lol. The first clip was a sucker punch but the 2nd they were gearin up to fight. But dayum why would homie in the 1st clip get so close to dude if he knew he was pissed at him like that
Old 03-13-2010, 02:28 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Got dayum lol. The first clip was a sucker punch but the 2nd they were gearin up to fight. But dayum why would homie in the 1st clip get so close to dude if he knew he was pissed at him like that

theres a longer vid of it, i shows a little bit from before he stuck him and home boy was actin all buddy buddy with him then just outa no where done some shady ****....
Old 03-13-2010, 02:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
o yea he straight stuck hime from behind but it was funny as hell had absolutely nothin to do with ny clip when i seen buddy in the car get hit it made me think of that dude getn hit then on the other one below it, it is just crazy
Yeah dude in the ny clip was talkin **** coz people were doing o's in the intersection while he had a red light and then proceeded to tell big man to **** off. after he hit him he almost mowed a woman down walking between his car and the car behind him - smacked into the whip behind him and took off through the red light doing a hit and run lol. Then we all took off down the block doing wheelies lol. What makes the story even funnier is the guy who got hit was one of the kids we ride with old manager lmao.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:31 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Yeah dude in the ny clip was talkin **** coz people were doing o's in the intersection while he had a red light and then proceeded to tell big man to **** off. after he hit him he almost mowed a woman down walking between his car and the car behind him - smacked into the whip behind him and took off through the red light doing a hit and run lol. Then we all took off down the block doing wheelies lol. What makes the story even funnier is the guy who got hit was one of the kids we ride with old manager lmao.

o **** so u were there for that...
Old 03-13-2010, 02:33 PM

.... didnt the other car pop its air bag as well? lol....

daum that was a fun ******* night... i'm going to do my best to come out to NY once again... i love yo city
Old 03-13-2010, 02:53 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

he punched that dude with the inside of his own elbow... lol. Buy some coordination.

if he wasnt chargin like happy gilmore he might have been a lil more on target. Guess the end result was good, but the dude was drunk and not even pay'n attn.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:00 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

o no doubt it was a bitch move on buddys part but funny to watch, you see the other one where homeboy connected like rocky balboa and smacked his head on car hood
Old 03-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I'm like burnt.. I'm always in ******* la la land. I didn't even see that **** All I heard was a BANG when the car hit and then homie flying down the block

Quick Reply: Test of Stunt Game Engine