Test of Stunt Game Engine

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 11:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Test of Stunt Game Engine

Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA
Dumbell wheelies

Made my night Neal! That was pretty cool. For real?
Tell me you saw the I do blox in my baracks lol. Classic too lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N_3j-kUqCM
Old 03-12-2010, 11:20 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KillTheStreet
Install failed on a Vista 64 bit and an XP 32 bit so far (the PCs were definately LESS THAN 10 YEARS OLD)... Not sure why yet. I will check dependencies. Sorry if it does not work for your PCs... I'm waiting on log files to be sent from the failed installs.

Thanks for trying and keep posted on here for real improvements, not just post whoring. I will try and release min requirements to run my game soon.
I get it, you found a tutorial for loading and rendering a model, you followed it, and now you think you're going to make a game.

But this is like someone following someone's instructions on welding a pipe to a piece of flat metal and then thinking they're going to build a custom car from scratch
Old 03-12-2010, 11:42 PM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
I get it, you found a tutorial for loading and rendering a model, you followed it, and now you think you're going to make a game.

But this is like someone following someone's instructions on welding a pipe to a piece of flat metal and then thinking they're going to build a custom car from scratch
Wow your **** is so big! So if your so knowledgeable why don't you hop on board rather than poke at me with a hot iron. And no this is a bit more than what your thinking so why don't you just give me a break and see what I can do. Shut up or help man. Obviously you have the brains to. I would like something positive out of you man. I'm doing this and I have already been discussing it with MANY people. Sure would get done faster with an extra set of brains working with me.

Look for a physics test possibly soon. Controls scheme for the PC will be based on a PS3/XBox360 remote. The PS3 remote needs a program called Motioninjoy to work on Windows.

My demo area is going to be a warehouse so I don't have to worry about rendering large numbers of random objects yet. Still have yet to finish my 3D library but I'm getting close.

Physics and control of the bike next and then I will move on to the 2D menu system. There is a large chunk of work to be done here so don't be surprised that it comes in small pieces like a real time rendered 3D model of an R6. The project is a rollin'!

Rider and stunt animations will take some serious time. Let's get the basics out of the way first.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Tell me you saw the I do blox in my baracks lol. Classic too lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N_3j-kUqCM
I did now! Bwahahaha funny sheeet

Not thread-jackin' Street Killer. Waiting for the game too!

Thinkin' if you and Inolen hook up you two brainiacs should come up with a killer stunt game!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:50 PM

Slaw Skillz is a decent person

Ill smack a kx60 outcha ***!! HAHA
Old 03-12-2010, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA
I did now! Bwahahaha funny sheeet

Not thread-jackin' Street Killer. Waiting for the game too!

Thinkin' if you and Inolen hook up you two brainiacs should come up with a killer stunt game!
No worries m8, ***** the thread. I'm gonna add to it and you guys give me some old vids to laugh at anyway.

To anyone interested:

Considering using either JigLibX or Bullet physics because they are FREE, run on PC and XBox360, and kick ***. Bullet has made some decent improvements lately so I will most likely be using their API. I will have to add to it of course a bit.

Originally Posted by Slaw Skillz
Ill smack a kx60 outcha ***!! HAHA
I've had fiddy azz before is that a fix for something like that?

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 03-13-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:03 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ive heard through the grapevine - no homo - that inolen has a big pp. I heard it from a girl and wanted nothing to do with it so unless you got a monstrous pp and again - i dont wanna know about it - I think InProLenTan might got you beat lmfao.

Again for the record - NO HOMO. Ive never seen Inolens PP nor do I care to ever see it lol.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Inolen is the gamer guru... obviously

Question tho, why an R6?

wouldnt it be easier to do a basic general streetfighterd bike and maybe a motard? since ur tryin to keep it basic
Old 03-13-2010, 12:10 AM

HAHAHA!

I'm not interested in dick sizes either, how bout them tests? Anyone else have a problem with installing?
Old 03-13-2010, 12:14 AM
NealFoReal

HAHAHA!

I'm not interested in dick sizes either, how bout them tests? Anyone else have a problem with installing?
you kept bringin up he had a bigger dick which is why i spoke up but shiiiit if talkin about other dudes pp's is your thing then do you homie. im not judging.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Inolen is the gamer guru... obviously

Question tho, why an R6?

wouldnt it be easier to do a basic general streetfighterd bike and maybe a motard? since ur tryin to keep it basic
I have been working to complete models of several bikes. Complete will include customized options including a SF bike and all parts individually modeled and meshed. Want a 3D of a SF R6 real quick? Would take me no time to whip up, just turn off some meshes on the current model. Sorry no motards in this round yet. Not hating just working on big bikes at the moment. I'll also have a Triumph, 600RR, R1, 636, and F4i and a couple of others. I have been thinking of putting in a 954 for nostalgia reasons.

If anyone is interested in seeing a quick compile of all current in progress bikes on one screen I can do that as well. My real hurdle has been physics this weekend.

Cages and subcages will be generic and any semblance is not implied.

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you kept bringin up he had a bigger dick which is why i spoke up but shiiiit if talkin about other dudes pp's is your thing then do you homie. im not judging.
Fair nuff, next time I'll just say I'm not interested in a peeing contest and keep it PG.

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 03-13-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:39 AM
NealFoReal

No PP talk in a predominately male site lol. Fair enough.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:38 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by inolen
It doesn't matter if the bike is indeed a composite of multiple meshes, it's still just a relatively low poly count textured model. As I said, any PC made in the past 10 years has enough power to effortlessly render that. Clearly only Windows based PCs can run it as it is written in C# (actually this isn't 100% true, Mono provides cross-platform support for the .NET runtime and MonoXNA provides cross-platform support for the XNA framework), but my comment was made with regard to the hardware performance of PCs within the last 10 years.
this might as well have been in japanese or sum other foreign language lol inolen is the next bill gates lol
Old 03-13-2010, 03:33 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

Old 03-13-2010, 03:39 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

Old 03-13-2010, 03:56 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by saturnin
Old 03-13-2010, 04:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Saturnin
Yessssssssss ungay this thread up w all the pp talk
Old 03-13-2010, 08:27 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Install failed on a Vista 64 bit and an XP 32 bit so far (the PCs were definately LESS THAN 10 YEARS OLD)... Not sure why yet. I will check dependencies. Sorry if it does not work for your PCs... I'm waiting on log files to be sent from the failed installs.

Thanks for trying and keep posted on here for real improvements, not just post whoring. I will try and release min requirements to run my game soon.
ya i got nota on the install as for the game i dont care if it is some yutttt uggg ****. If it gives me something to do when im board and stuck in the house and it involves stunt riding im down. good luck and keep at it
Old 03-13-2010, 08:39 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Saturnin
ha ha ha ha he just throws the bitch and she looks all but hurt
Old 03-13-2010, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
ya i got nota on the install as for the game i dont care if it is some yutttt uggg ****. If it gives me something to do when im board and stuck in the house and it involves stunt riding im down. good luck and keep at it
Thanks ATOWN. I'll get it fixed asap, it runs fine on a dev machine so I will find it soon. What version of the .NET framework do you have installed?

Quick Reply: Test of Stunt Game Engine