Re: Test of Stunt Game Engine

Originally Posted by DOKE
What state are you in?
Minnesota
Old 03-12-2010, 04:20 PM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
Due to the pettiness of your arguments it is quite clear that you are far from having the experience to ever make this a reality.

It doesn't matter if the bike is indeed a composite of multiple meshes, it's still just a relatively low poly count textured model. As I said, any PC made in the past 10 years has enough power to effortlessly render that. Clearly only Windows based PCs can run it as it is written in C# (actually this isn't 100% true, Mono provides cross-platform support for the .NET runtime and MonoXNA provides cross-platform support for the XNA framework), but my comment was made with regard to the hardware performance of PCs within the last 10 years.
OK dude... you gotta bigger **** is that what you want to hear? I'm not writing this in MONO and never will as mono is not true .NET framework... Obviously you seem like you could help me and feel like being a dick instead. The only reason to ever write something in MONO is if you didn't want it to run on only Windows machines. My target market is XBOX 360 and Windows PC. As I said earlier, I'm testing to see if people have a problem installing or viewing... I'm glad you don't, but you are not everyone.

The model is planned to be lower in poly count to run quicker even on slower machines, kinda part of the plan for building a large environment as well for performance reasons. Thanks for your helpful words.

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 03-12-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:22 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by frayz
Kelm? Is that you?

Beat me to it.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by frayz
Kelm? Is that you?

NOPE! Thank GOD!

It's probably that "Most Wanted" guy
Nope again, my name on here was Dub_B83, have not been on here under that name in a while... Still got the same 636... I'm from Dallas/Houston/Central Texas originally.

And just so that everyone knows, and this is not the first time I am saying it, I AM DEDICATED TO MAKING THIS GAME. I have nothing better to do right now, seriously. I am currently laid off and this is going to be my home project. Always looking for more talent in 3D graphics/sound/programming. I'm putting in serious time on this and expect to be taken seriously on the subject matter.

Thanks for tuning in.

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 03-12-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:35 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

Run along then....they might need you over there.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Beat me to it.
I saw that one coming, I read a thread about him being banned for some **** right after I created this account for my game. I didn't read much, just heard he was 86'd. I prefer to stay on the outside looking in, lurking is more for me.

Seriously though, I'm here to put in work.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Inolen puttin the hammas on yo' game. The hammas son the hammas.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:02 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Inolen puttin the hammas on yo' game. The hammas son the hammas.
the hammas never heard that before
Old 03-12-2010, 07:12 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

boys boys
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1265888516638.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	237627  
Old 03-12-2010, 07:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
the hammas never heard that before
Cmon Playa - I know you seen this before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf7qqeF8KXM
Old 03-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

blox in my baraks
Old 03-12-2010, 07:40 PM
NealFoReal

I put the beats on all yo wheelies every event - thats word to my clutches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVnO_...1&feature=fvwp
Old 03-12-2010, 07:52 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

the hammas on yo wheelies...

but anyway. Good luck and you got my support. Ill test for ya and get back. There would be nothin better than a legit stunt game.

I know they were planning a stunt game based on jorian, it had a press release and all, but could have been cancelled.

good luck!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 08:02 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Cmon Playa - I know you seen this before
**** I forgot. my fav is" I'm gonna smack a kx60 outta ya"
Old 03-12-2010, 08:28 PM
mega squid

ZxHunteR is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
Due to the pettiness of your arguments it is quite clear that you are far from having the experience to ever make this a reality.

It doesn't matter if the bike is indeed a composite of multiple meshes, it's still just a relatively low poly count textured model. As I said, any PC made in the past 10 years has enough power to effortlessly render that. Clearly only Windows based PCs can run it as it is written in C# (actually this isn't 100% true, Mono provides cross-platform support for the .NET runtime and MonoXNA provides cross-platform support for the XNA framework), but my comment was made with regard to the hardware performance of PCs within the last 10 years.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
**** I forgot. my fav is" I'm gonna smack a kx60 outta ya"
Old 03-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by KillTheStreet
Minnesota
Good deal bro, glad I am wrong.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

I put the beats on all yo wheelies every event - thats word to my clutches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVnO_...1&feature=fvwp
Dumbell wheelies

Made my night Neal! That was pretty cool. For real?
Old 03-12-2010, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by jcf4i
the hammas on yo wheelies...

but anyway. Good luck and you got my support. Ill test for ya and get back. There would be nothin better than a legit stunt game.

I know they were planning a stunt game based on jorian, it had a press release and all, but could have been cancelled.

good luck!!!!!!!
I had heard that but haven't seen anything about it... The more the merrier.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:27 PM

Install failed on a Vista 64 bit and an XP 32 bit so far (the PCs were definately LESS THAN 10 YEARS OLD)... Not sure why yet. I will check dependencies. Sorry if it does not work for your PCs... I'm waiting on log files to be sent from the failed installs.

Thanks for trying and keep posted on here for real improvements, not just post whoring. I will try and release min requirements to run my game soon.

Quick Reply: Test of Stunt Game Engine