texas licence

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 07:17 PM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person
Re: texas licence

Im IL where im at you drive around in the back parking lot real slow around some small as cones. has nothing to do with riding at all. if you can balance around 3-4 mph you can pass. no signals or nothing. Is it like this anywhere else?
Old 03-10-2010, 07:23 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

As of Sept 1,2009, you have to take the MSF course in order to obtain a Class M endorsement.

First offense....250 fine
Second offense...loose your license (car & bike)
Old 03-10-2010, 08:07 PM

04cbr600rr is a decent person

ok so if i get caught all the will do is give you a 250 fine the first time
Old 03-10-2010, 08:12 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but can tow it at the officers discretion
Old 03-10-2010, 08:33 PM

04cbr600rr is a decent person

ooooo
Old 03-10-2010, 09:00 PM

marionrider7612 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 04cbr600rr
ooooo

so basically since your a young stunter...

1st offense, 250 fine+bike towed+impound fees...

I did that when i was 16....came up to a **** load of money...
Old 03-10-2010, 09:55 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Be smart and take the course....

Running from da police ain't worth it...all it takes is once. I'd much rather get a $200 traffic ticket vs 10k+ in lawyer fee's and fine's. Plus a felony on your record means NO Concealed Handgun License and can potentially cost you a job in the future
Old 03-10-2010, 10:26 PM

WILL215 is a decent person

y cant you have both permits at the same time?
Old 03-10-2010, 10:42 PM

psychoJIMstunts is a decent person

depends on what ********** pulls you over. Most Dallas police could care less. Same with Fort Worth. However.......Euless/Beford/Hurst is a different story, and on my side of the world, Garland, Mesquite, Allen (especially these first three) and Plano..... you will be screwed.

Here's what they can/will do:

1. You will be arrested. This is the same thing as driving WITHOUT a license or on a suspended license. No motorcycle endorsement in Texas, means you are NOT licensed to operate that particular motor vehicle. It is the same thing as driving a car without a license. This is a Class B misdemeanor, which means you WILL go to county jail after you are arraigned in city jail. That is first offense. Second offense it goes to Class A Misdemeanor, then to a felony on the third offense, because you are then a habitual offender. No bullshit. Same as a DWI. However, while awaiting "trial" you can take the motorcycle safety class, get your endorsement, and they will drop the case or just lower the charge to a Class C misdemeanor which is just a ticket. If you are convicted on driving without a license (or suspended license), you will face major fines from Texas Driver's Surcharge, which means that first, you will have to pay about $500/yr to keep your license (for three years), and any additional tickets you get over the next three years they add to the surcharge. Not to mention, you will lose ALL licenses until you are 18 (first conviction).

2. Your bike will be towed, and only released to the titled owner, with proof of insurance. Your license plate will be registered in the database for the offense of driving without a license, so any time a cop runs your plates, they will stop you and check your license and insurance. A no insurance "ticket" will really **** you (huge surcharges) and your bike will get impounded. The sorry *** tow companies that contract with the DPS and police departments will **** you off too. The last time my bike got towed because my insurance card was 1 day (yes....ONE ******* DAY) expired, they towed my bike, and I went to pick it up three hours later (with my new insurance card showing I had insurance when I was pulled over) and it was $435 to get my bike. (three mother ******* hours later).

3. I know......you can run!!!! **** that. You are 16yrs old. You don't have enough seat time to run from the cops. If you wreck and live, you will be charged with a STATE JAIL FELONY. In Texas, State Jail time means you do DAY FOR MOTHER ******* DAY. No parole. Your time will start at 12 months. That means you will be locked up for 365 full days. If you get away, well good for you, but I would strip all my plastics and get new ones, because those mother ******* will be looking for you, and when they catch you...... damn I feel sorry for you.

Now...... that's what's up. Not that I'm a cop, because I'm not. I'm a ******* gangsta. I've been arrested about 3 times for every year of your life, and I have more time in the Lew Sterrit Law Library (they used to call my tank 3 times a week) then you have time in school.... Not scoreboarding, but they really like to **** you up on small ****, so they can keep you in the system until you do something major, then you hang your ***.

On another note, and this is important.... I just saw a promo of Late Night with David Letterman, and Jessica Simpson is a fat *** hoe now. I'm sorry, just needed to be said. I met her a year ago, and she was skinny then, and FYI guys, she had NO ******* ***.... they must airbrush the **** out of her.. However, her **** look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger. bolt on accessories perhaps?
Old 03-10-2010, 10:48 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Listen to ODB, he knows his ****