This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 03:24 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough
Re: This dude was REALLY on some FTP ****.

Originally Posted by JonD

you didnt do your homework for ****.. You didnt read. Comment in above posts, Officer was in trouble for pulling his weapon on others, was told not to pull weapon out agian or would be fire..

The REDNECK didnt get agressive untill officer reached for his gun.. Considering I am going through school for law enforcement and ive worked at the county jail... Hrmmm Maybe I got some experience...

I did say "IF HE WAS A MENTAL CASE" I am only speculating.. So you can call me what you want and say what you want, But the people that just say "FTP" or "that redneck got what he deserved" They are better than my posts? You sir are ignorant and and need to step back and full understand the situation before you try calling me out. I deal with all sorts of people on a day to day basis.. Ive been involved in law enforcement since 2005. Tell me something else or call me anything else..

BTW ignorant people normaly get agressive and upset when they dont know any better..

Sorta like this officer and this "REDNECK"..

When you are ignorant to something you dont know any better, and natural feelings and instincts take over and humans act in an agressive manner.

You are now acting in an agressive state cuz you dont know any better, never working or being exposed to law enforcement other than being writen a ticket....

Go read something!

Ill be back later to catch up on posts and make more ignorant people mad cuz you dont read..

P.S. Im using the edit button again WOO HOO

BTW the cop shot first.. If you ask me he shot WAY late.. But the insane guy was loading a weapon, the cop sat there screaming at him to drop it, and geto ut of the car, the REDNECK pointed it at him and the cop shot and the REDNECK returned fire.. Yet again not saying anyone was right and wrong, Im saying his department is wrong!!! Not giving officers the training they need. I say this cuz I will never stop my training. I hope I get to train with the DEA and FBI AKA federal agencies. dont stop with a high school diploma like this kid might have..
before I get out of here.....so like you said before of how much you hate cops. now your going to be one? or am i reading this wrong? and worked in a county jail?? WOW you really are stupid.....
Old 03-11-2010, 03:25 PM

JonD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
Im tired of the tards in this thread....ive said my peace
is it time to quit? :P I like picking on the kiddie on stunlife.. lol
Old 03-11-2010, 03:30 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

you didnt do your homework for ****.. You didnt read. Comment in above posts, Officer was in trouble for pulling his weapon on others, was told not to pull weapon out agian or would be fire..

The REDNECK didnt get agressive untill officer reached for his gun.. Considering I am going through school for law enforcement and ive worked at the county jail... Hrmmm Maybe I got some experience...

I did say "IF HE WAS A MENTAL CASE" I am only speculating.. So you can call me what you want and say what you want, But the people that just say "FTP" or "that redneck got what he deserved" They are better than my posts? You sir are ignorant and and need to step back and full understand the situation before you try calling me out. I deal with all sorts of people on a day to day basis.. Ive been involved in law enforcement since 2005. Tell me something else or call me anything else..

BTW ignorant people normaly get agressive and upset when they dont know any better..

Sorta like this officer and this "REDNECK"..

When you are ignorant to something you dont know any better, and natural feelings and instincts take over and humans act in an agressive manner.

You are now acting in an agressive state cuz you dont know any better, never working or being exposed to law enforcement other than being writen a ticket....

Go read something!

Ill be back later to catch up on posts and make more ignorant people mad cuz you dont read..

i have a friend that is going to school for the same thing jackass so i get insight from him when ever i can so you trying to tell me i dont know anything is disrespectfull.
and when reality finally smacks you in the face and you fail out then we will see how much your trash talking goes. and the whole im going to school so i know everything about this is so over played its not funny. plain and simple any cop that feels threatened puts his hand over his gun. most ppl dont go and start shooting at the cops just because of that.
i would love to see you in that situation and see you not put your hand over your gun.
plus i read all the post, did you???? and from you posts and responses your just another soon to be ingnorate *** clown of a cop who thinks they are better then everone just because you have a badge and a gun. plus if you would have read my post i didnt say anything near that the ftp posts were better than yours. so how bout you sit back a read the stuff . as far as your "speculation" i was also refering to the first posts also so it was a general thing.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:31 PM

before I get out of here.....so like you said before of how much you hate cops. now your going to be one? or am i reading this wrong? and worked in a county jail?? WOW you really are stupid.....

no being real... There are good and bad sides to everything.. Good cops and bad cops.. Am I suppose to like dip **** cops? Thats just stupid.. Your comment is stupid..

I am going to be a very relaxed trained police officer! I will be as prepared as I can for anything! Will I be ready to handle it. I think not, But ill be ready to try.

you thinking A police officer thats willing to check officers he works with and the officers above him in command is STUPID! you gotta be kidding me, now this thread has gotten very stupid.. Ill leave now.. Leave the retards to scam one another.. Ill see you guys on the streets and ill make sure to shoot first and ask later.. dip *****..

I say **** woodward Police..Woodward police departments are plum packed full of retards. Thats all I ever said And I hate any cop that isnt willing to do his job to the fullest!! Any one not willing to do their job right is a **** stick! you guys not reading into this and just busting out with a comment are ******* stupid.. I cant belive the level of ignorance in this thread.. Have a nice day tards
Old 03-11-2010, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by swampy
i have a friend that is going to school for the same thing jackass so i get insight from him when ever i can so you trying to tell me i dont know anything is disrespectfull.
and when reality finally smacks you in the face and you fail out then we will see how much your trash talking goes. and the whole im going to school so i know everything about this is so over played its not funny. plain and simple any cop that feels threatened puts his hand over his gun. most ppl dont go and start shooting at the cops just because of that.
i would love to see you in that situation and see you not put your hand over your gun.
plus i read all the post, did you???? and from you posts and responses your just another soon to be ingnorate *** clown of a cop who thinks they are better then everone just because you have a badge and a gun. plus if you would have read my post i didnt say anything near that the ftp posts were better than yours. so how bout you sit back a read the stuff . as far as your "speculation" i was also refering to the first posts also so it was a general thing.

WOW you have a friend that gives you second hand trash. I live it, you hear about it.. WTF do you come off telling me anything? LOL
Old 03-11-2010, 03:35 PM

Good bye guys im gunna go ride and watch out for REDNECKS....
Old 03-11-2010, 03:37 PM
handicrippled

WOW you have a friend that gives you second hand trash. I live it, you hear about it.. WTF do you come off telling me anything? LOL
you live it you just said your going to school for it and work at the jail where all the bad guys are already behind bars woo hoo way to live it
Old 03-11-2010, 04:49 PM
handicrippled

Good bye guys im gunna go ride and watch out for REDNECKS....
not gonna be missed , and wat you mean by go ride is play the newest superbike game cuz we all know your a poser . cuz if you really trying to be a cop you aint stunting. last i check this is a site for stunt riders, not ppl who sit on a bike and claim they ride.
oops there i go again being ignorante and acting out in anger
Old 03-11-2010, 05:02 PM

durfy26 is a decent person

wow this place is full of ****** retards, i thought it was sumone being sarcastic, to all who said **** that cop in the video after watching and listening to him take his final breaths i hope u all have one of ur family members killed in a violent/fucked up nasty way, and u get to hear there screams of pain and agony right before they die, maybe it'll happen to ya, i sure hope so cuz after reading all this bullshit u guys def deserve everything u got comin to ya
Old 03-11-2010, 05:04 PM

mr.haterz is a decent person

crazy, that pig was screamin
Old 03-11-2010, 06:10 PM

MIKE C is a decent person

Hey swampy maybe we should invite JOND into the cage w/me and see if he last one round w/out puss tapin out!!! see if he's a bitch wanna be COP!!
Old 03-11-2010, 06:12 PM

MIKE C is a decent person

TIME TO RETIRE:who opass:
Old 03-11-2010, 07:18 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kawaslut
Damn, thats fucked. That crazy ****** should have been tased as soon as he started dancing around like a moron.
sadly in alot of states tasers and/or mase are restricted as cruel and unusual. so when a loon attacks you you have to fight for your own life because its cruel to subdu using alter means of restraint.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by MIKE C
TIME TO RETIRE:who opass:
haha dont worry bout it bro, they'll get whats comin to em
Old 03-12-2010, 04:15 AM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by swampy
not gonna be missed , and wat you mean by go ride is play the newest superbike game cuz we all know your a poser . cuz if you really trying to be a cop you aint stunting. last i check this is a site for stunt riders, not ppl who sit on a bike and claim they ride.
oops there i go again being ignorante and acting out in anger
so are you saying theres not cops out there that stunt and that if that is there thing there a poser and last I checked this was more of a I wanna be a stunna poser **** talkin site called hatelife and its ignorant not ignorante

Last edited by DWJmoto; 03-12-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:15 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DWJmoto
so are you saying theres not cops out there that stunt and that if that is there thing there a poser and last I checked this was more of a I wanna be a stunna poser **** talkin site called hatelife and its ignorant not ignorante
WHAT!?
Old 03-12-2010, 12:47 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DWJmoto
its they're not there

check your spelling first before correcting others

Last edited by br denis; 03-12-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:05 PM

WHAT!?
you called out JonD for wanting to be a cop and saying if he did so he would be a poser stunter... dont u know there are alot of cops around that stunt in there free time, then also wut about the military people that were military police and they stunt now after there service was over? u talkin **** about them too? whether its military police or cops there kinda they same and ya there are sum cops that are total *****, but dont disrespect sumone just bc u think it makes u look kool
Old 03-12-2010, 02:23 PM

gsxr05 is a decent person

I love it! People say FTP and blah blah...but what happens when their bike gets stolen or hit by someone...call the cops!!...or what if something happened to their family? They gonna call the cops..but if it has nothing to do with them and their life they say FTP...well how about the cops say **** YOU when your little pansy *** flute player son gets beat up by the bullys on the way home from school...suckers
Old 03-12-2010, 02:30 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gsxr05
I love it! People say FTP and blah blah...but what happens when their bike gets stolen or hit by someone...call the cops!!...or what if something happened to their family? They gonna call the cops..but if it has nothing to do with them and their life they say FTP...well how about the cops say **** YOU when your little pansy *** flute player son gets beat up by the bullys on the way home from school...suckers
Use your head, use common sense.

When a women pisses you off and you say "**** bitches" obviously you aren't saying **** all women in every single situation

just like when someone says FTP they aren't saying they hate all cops and would never call them.

I'm guessing you have experience with the whole getting beat up by bullies while playing a flute on your way home from school.

Last edited by Towlieee; 03-12-2010 at 02:34 PM.

Quick Reply: This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.